Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

4 hours ago, idleee said:

Yep something like 1% was definitely good but I think TYH casts have more chemistry imo. Been shipping them since Goblin days and died internally when i heard they were reuniting in this drama. Not disappointed. At. All. :D

True, and I definitely agree with you.. TYH is one of the best rom-com ever~ aside from I love the chemistry of YIN-LDW. Thye're my favorite couple as well in Kdrama..

I can't get over with this OTP.. I am praying from the bottom of my heart that they should date and marry each other.. HAHAHA XD

(delulu overload) but TBH, I am really praying for their relationship, if they are dating rn but doesn't want to go public yet I definitely understand.. I will be very happy if they announce directly they'll get married.. :lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, lhynne said:

I just love finding old articles of YIN and LDW...  Here's an old interview of YIN way back 2010

10: Are you the type of person that believes that you can overcome anything if you work towards it?
Yoo: Yes I do. You can overcome anything with effort and what you can't overcome with effort, you can overcome with a positive mind. If there is a certain role I can't play even if I've tried, then I'll tell myself that there are roles that I can play but others can't so I'll try to stay positive and find another way.

10: You made your debut ten years after deciding to become an actress. What helped you to endure the wait?
Yoo: No, it's the opposite. I didn't work hard because I had any certainty but the assurance I had was the effort and hard work that I was putting into achieving it. My mother would always tell me to set new goals every three days.

10: If you could go back to the time before you became an actress, would you go the same path or follow a different one?
Yoo: I don't think I would follow the same steps. It was okay when it gets hard and because of those hardships I was able to have gained many things but I wish I would have started younger because then I would have been able to have play different roles. People age naturally and even though I would like to play that role, I wouldn't be able to. If I could only turn back time to five years ago, I could have done more roles... but if I think about that, there is no end to it. If I made my debut at 35, I would have wished to have started at the age of 28.

10: So what did you gain from making your debut a bit late? What are the advantages?
Yoo: I think about that a lot. If I was 20-years-old and I was in a difficult situation, I would probably cry or complain about it. But the 29-year-old me gets over a problem by telling myself what situation I'm in and how I should handles that situation. I see the world as a more relaxed place now.

10: That kind of the life experience means you're growing not only as an actor but also on a personal level too. Do you want to become a good actress and person at the same time while you're on this job?
Yoo: I have a greater urge to become a better person. Since I am in the public's eye, I shouldn't lead a life making mistakes. I want people to think they would like to become like me because of my great personality. That is why I feel I should lead a good life.

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-high-kick-through-the-roof-actress-yoo-in-na-22647.html

This was 2010, proving only that she's a matured woman because of her life experiences before debuting as an actress.. Her personality, positivity and experiences really describes who she is..

Thanks for this info, this is so insightful that idk which reaction to make but definitely loved this, I am learning from YIN as well with her perspectives.. :wub:

Have great time guys!

Good morning from my time zone!! ^^

• Like 9

13 hours ago, idleee said:

Please try Top star Yoo Baek! If you haven't watch it, give it a try. There is triangle... but its really sweet and the chemistry of the couple is similar to Yoo in na and lee dong wook (i can assure you this). You won't regret it!

12 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

You should guys try watching Ha SeokJin and Jeon SooMin's Something about 1%.. For me it was one of the good rom-coms I've watched so far.. I used to watch lot of kdramas way back then but recently I've been limiting myself to great stories and some particular or fave actors/actress..

Have a good day y'all.. :)

And good night from my time zone.. :)

Ok thanks will look into these :)

I have been watching variety shows too...love master in the house...so funny yet touching...love the 4 of them :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

I can't get over with this OTP.. I am praying from the bottom of my heart that they should date and marry each other.. HAHAHA XD

(delulu overload) but TBH, I am really praying for their relationship, if they are dating rn but doesn't want to go public yet I definitely understand.. I will be very happy if they announce directly they'll get married.. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Honestly i think its very likely they are in a relationship now. Both are good with children and I would like to see wookie with a child on ROTS. I've watch QIHM and seen in na get together with her ex (wow it has been so long already), and ofc i squealed then, but something about Dong wook and inna just screams compatibility. I'm sure you know some running man fans actually ship Dong wook and Jihyo together but the aura is definitely different! Its like he teases Inna so much because he wants to see her smile and laugh and it probably melts his heart:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, idleee said:

Honestly i think its very likely they are in a relationship now. Both are good with children and I would like to see wookie with a child on ROTS. I've watch QIHM and seen in na get together with her ex (wow it has been so long already), and ofc i squealed then, but something about Dong wook and inna just screams compatibility. I'm sure you know some running man fans actually ship Dong wook and Jihyo together but the aura is definitely different! Its like he teases Inna so much because he wants to see her smile and laugh and it probably melts his heart:wub:

I think they’re dating, too :wub: Wookie is just busy with all of his projects, but hopefully soon they will find the time to jetset somewhere remote (like maybe the Arctic Circle or Svalbard or a really private island in Fiji hehehe) and somehow there is a PiChi shipper there who will post here claiming they’ve seen them together. Then Dispatch will catch on. Then their agencies will deny it saying they just happened to be there at the same time. Then a year later we get an official announcement of their engagement. Then 11 months later we get an official announcement of YIN being pregnant with triplets.

Yay! But right now, at this very moment - I truly believe they are dating. Probably giving a love that was put on hold (after Goblin) a chance to bloom the second time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, idleee said:

Its like he teases Inna so much because he wants to see her smile and laugh and it probably melts his heart:wub:

True!!! He likes to see YIN smile when he teases her, however, when sth is wrong and YIN sometimes doesn't agree to it, it looks like the other way around and YIN can handle him anyway (as what I've seen in most BTS) when he starts to get sulky.. Or he will change right away and agrees to what YIN says.. It really looks like they're together.. :wub::sweatingbullets:

You guys can observe too (one of the keen observers in shipping that I know that are very good) what they have in common during TVN chatroom and presscon or BTS sources and even the drama- their actions, how they can identify one's smile/s and personality, how to be kind (maybe sweet) in the public eye that those who are not shippers doesn't easily identify their action.. I just can't explain their connection because it's unexplainable.. HAHAHA XD (I maybe just pushing myself that they are in a relationship but, yeah, forget my more than above average delulu) ㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

Hoping you all guys having a great day with this vibrous thread about the Pichi Couple

• Love 11

41 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I think they’re dating, too :wub: Wookie is just busy with all of his projects, but hopefully soon they will find the time to jetset somewhere remote (like maybe the Arctic Circle or Svalbard or a really private island in Fiji hehehe) and somehow there is a PiChi shipper there who will post here claiming they’ve seen them together. Then Dispatch will catch on. Then their agencies will deny it saying they just happened to be there at the same time. Then a year later we get an official announcement of their engagement. Then 11 months later we get an official announcement of YIN being pregnant with triplets.

Yay! But right now, at this very moment - I truly believe they are dating. Probably giving a love that was put on hold (after Goblin) a chance to bloom the second time. 

yes, if i may...i hope the same as you @MsMagic  :wub: im going europe this june...hope that they sneak somewhere there and for me to 'catch'...hahhahha...then again, i'll only squeal at them, not on them...but will come and tell you guys..hahahhaha...total delulu

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, michsg said:

yes, if i may...i hope the same as you @MsMagic  :wub: im going europe this june...hope that they sneak somewhere there and for me to 'catch'...hahhahha...then again, i'll only squeal at them, not on them...but will come and tell you guys..hahahhaha...total delulu

Knowing the ninjas that they are - they would probably avoid the touristy areas. Ooooh enjoy Europe, @michsg!

• Love 4

The Woman with a Heart that was Stolen by the Women's Heart Stealer :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

32 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Good morning! Here is a daily dose of vitamins care of our OTP :wub:

Amazing...just the way you are :wub:..Thank you for the much needed vita-mins:wub:

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Knowing the ninjas that they are - they would probably avoid the touristy areas. Ooooh enjoy Europe, @michsg!

Dang it... was hoping they could appear somewhere obscure.. since it isnt asia:D

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Inna: *openly spends time w. other TYH casts except Wookie*

*Mentions  Goblin, TYH and talks about wanting to invite TYH cast members on radio show but avoids mentioning Wookie. The guests talk about Goblin and TYH too but none mention Wookie either. (Wae wae did they all agree beforehand that it was a forbidden subject to mention? lol)

LDW: *Openly spends time w. other costars (JRW, KGE etc...) except YIN*

Only each other it must be meeting in secret. XD

Either it's just their tactic to avoid anymore dating rumors/speculations or it's their tactic to date in private.

Either way, it's very obvious theyre avoiding to openly spend time/mention each other only while the others are just fine to be normal and casual about LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

26 minutes ago, intrariver said:

*Mentions  Goblin, TYH and talks about wanting to invite TYH cast members on radio show but avoids mentioning Wookie. The guests talk about Goblin and TYH too but none mention Wookie either. (Wae wae did they all agree beforehand that it was a forbidden subject to mention? lol)

Either it's just their tactic to avoid anymore dating rumors/speculations or it's their tactic to date in private.

Either way, it's very obvious theyre avoiding to openly spend time/mention each other only while the others are just fine to be normal and casual about LOL :sweatingbullets:

Yeah right...-_-^_^ That is why I think that there won't be any sequel for Sundabang. There is a big chance that TYH can become their topic. Afterall, it was about dating. B):D 

This waiting game is getting more excited! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

This particular evasive tactic, in my opinion, actually does the opposite of what we think they are trying to achieve. The tactic instead raises more questions and invites more speculations. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Look how different his general disposition towards KGE is :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

56 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

he is just too sweet and too soft when it comes to inna. :rolleyes:

HWHBbJo.gif

• Love 8

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

This particular evasive tactic, in my opinion, actually does the opposite of what we think they are trying to achieve. The tactic instead raises more questions and invites more speculations. LOL

Yes I wholeheartedly agree with you. I wanted to write an objective post 1st simply writing down my observation without making any kind of judgement on it.

But my opinion on it is same with you.

Psst Wookie and Inna there's the very simple and very effective tactic of just...behaving normally LOL

Overall to me at this point it's more likely that they are dating than they are not. I know many of you have stated that you feel awkward watching LDW&YIN w. others but actually I strongly recommend you to do so. The more I see them w. others the clearer it becomes that they behave differently w. each other compared to normally w. others.

Though I think shippers need to always be ready for whatever outcome in the end. Be ready to possibly being heartbroken later on no matter what and not lash out on the actors and try to force anyone to date, if ship turns out false/sinks.

In this case though they are legimately behaving weirdly and acting like they are hiding something versus being open and normal. I speak not only of now after TYH but ever since start of drama already. So outcome might turn very good for us in the future. Let's wait this one out and see what happens. Inna has openly stated wanting to marry. One type of annoucement of either sinking or swimming will happen one day. We need only to wait. Even if waiting is indeed very annoying lol

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Just now I saw someone comment that they ship LDW and KGE LOL

Which is extremely hilarous to me since they literarly behave like a big bro with his cute little sister :sweatingbullets::joy:

But oh well its their business if they wanna ship that lol

• Love 8
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I think they’re dating, too :wub: Wookie is just busy with all of his projects, but hopefully soon they will find the time to jetset somewhere remote (like maybe the Arctic Circle or Svalbard or a really private island in Fiji hehehe) and somehow there is a PiChi shipper there who will post here claiming they’ve seen them together. Then Dispatch will catch on. 

Since now wookie is busy with produce101, it might be keeping dispatch busy actually cuz dispatch might busy trying to find dirt on the produce101 guys and other stars instead. 

I think he already liked YIN since goblin days but probably they brushed it off as just crush.. but the bts of him crying and YIN crying really got me :bawling: maybe hes visualising his breakup with her.. no idea... because I cry when i visualise breaking up or losing my bf too :bawling: 

On a side note they really look happy in all the kiss scenes. YIN is so comfortable until she dares to wrap her hand around his neck. Thats so adorable..

3 hours ago, aveerie said:

Maybe they are purposely drawing the attention so that dispatch or someone will catch them then their agency can say yes they are dating :)

• Like 3
  • Love 6