[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

27 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Me! *Shyly raises hand...

I found it really hard to reveal my gender because of the recent scandal in Korea causing a lot of paranoia about fanboys in general and sadly it’s happening in soompi and real life

My previous experience in soompi forum was pretty toxic when I revealed I was a guy earlier as they had the misconception that we guys treated women as objects and started directing a lot of hate. So I found it relatively hard to get involved in this forum without being a bit concerned.

Hopefully, my time here would be slightly more enjoyable, and if any of you cannot accept a guy due to any reason, please feel free to treat me as a girl, if it makes it better by any means.

Just adding this through, wasn’t there a BTS where LDW was dancing to YIN on one of Wanna One’s songs? (Pick Me if I’m not wrong)

i wonder if YIN watches produce 101 and perhaps that’s why LDW decided to take on the host of produce 101? Just a casual thought... :sweatingbullets:

I do not see any reason why being a male fan would be an issue, but that’s just me. I can understand that you might have to be more careful when commenting because it might be misinterpreted but as long as you support our OTP, you belong on this ship :D

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Lip biting Lee Dong wook is :wub:

• Love 8

@LurkerNoMore I personally have no problem with fanboy or shipper boy. 

it's actually an advantage to have an analysis of our couple on man perspective. Hope you can share more thought about our OTP

• Love 10

6 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

InNa I miss you

Wookie : Mee too 

and vice versa

This might be another blurry reel to real moment of Pichi..And now might be became their fave line in life. -_-

I thought at least 2 scene contained those line in Goblin. (Via texting, and on their date scene)

Thus in TYH there's 3 scene contained this line. (Via call when Jungrok bought her sandwich, via text when Jungrok being mistreated by CEO, and after Jinshim shooting abroad). :rolleyes:

Am i miss another similar scene?

What about him claiming he was cute in TYH? in Goblin, he was obsessed for quite abit over Sunny calling him cute:D

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Me! *Shyly raises hand...

I found it really hard to reveal my gender because of the recent scandal in Korea causing a lot of paranoia about fanboys in general and sadly it’s happening in soompi and real life

My previous experience in soompi forum was pretty toxic when I revealed I was a guy earlier as they had the misconception that we guys treated women as objects and started directing a lot of hate. So I found it relatively hard to get involved in this forum without being a bit concerned.

Hopefully, my time here would be slightly more enjoyable, and if any of you cannot accept a guy due to any reason, please feel free to treat me as a girl, if it makes it better by any means.

Just adding this through, wasn’t there a BTS where LDW was dancing to YIN on one of Wanna One’s songs? (Pick Me if I’m not wrong)

i wonder if YIN watches produce 101 and perhaps that’s why LDW decided to take on the host of produce 101? Just a casual thought... :sweatingbullets:

Annyeong! Welcome :)

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Okay I am slightly jealous for Wookie - I only want Wookie to be the one to touch her body LMAO :joy:

On a more serious note, look how she pats their back during a hug like a pal vs how she becomes so shy around Wookie. In Na ssi must be have butterflies in her stomach when she’s around Dong Wook

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

@LurkerNoMore.. Welcome!! More than happy to have another shipper to add unto the discussion  asas long as you dont b overly protective of her and bash LDW..im pretty sure we are all more or less equally bias for them both..other than that..have fun and share your thoughts with us:lol:

• Love 5

Congratulations to our OTP :wub:

Yup we see the chemistry alright, I actually obsess about it :lol:

EA0-F2-C1-E-17-E4-4927-BFD7-F97-E3028163

CEEF3-BB8-379-E-4-E16-8-B93-A0-DDE84-E8-

28-E5-D1-DC-D3-E6-4-CCB-A165-FF9073-AED1

141-B3-FB6-CCBE-4-D11-B501-2-B36-C982-D1

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

@LurkerNoMore Welcome! Honestly it doesn't matter if you are  a girl or a boy... I am actually happy that there are guys show support our ship.  

• Love 8

13 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

Wonder why yin laugh? She was shy with that "stare".. it happens again when they shoot elevator scene.. ldw show some different stare, some didnt approved by her.. and d last succeed to cracking her laugh so hard..

How can she differentiate his stare?? Hahaha.. for me all those stare r d same.. but maybe just inna can differentiate it.. especially d special love stare from him.. lols..

Another gesture that proofing how close they are to even can differentiated Wookie's stare. One stare is a cold stare that she dissaproved (maybe the same stare if Wookie being pouty), and one stare is full of love (which she claimed better) then she even cant handle herself. Hmmm..:wub:

• Love 6

gosh...missing YIN already, the 2 of them really know how to 'torture' fans:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Looking good Lee Dong wook ssi 

• Love 5

16 hours ago, michsg said:

And doing all those plus throwing tantrums yea??:D

but in reality its dongwook who is lowkey throws tantrums and inna handles it well. hahahha he is so cute haha i hope i will have time tomorrow im going to make something :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

but in reality its dongwook who is lowkey throws tantrums and inna handles it well. hahahha he is so cute haha i hope i will have time tomorrow im going to make something :rolleyes:

True! LDW is the emotional creative type. He and YIN complement each other in a lot of aspects 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

39 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

yes pls!  you are sooooo right, can see from all the BTS, that its ldw who's throwing all the tantrums and with YIN pacifying him..i lurve the Christmas tree teaser scene...to me that was the most telling of YIN pacifying a boyfriend...:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

25 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

:cold_sweat:

True! LDW is the emotional creative type. He and YIN complement each other in a lot of aspects 

wish we could see more of those...haiz...altho i agree that they should be ninjas all the way until ready for marriage announcement...still feel lost without their news

• Love 6