[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

According to this fan she is so cute and petite! 

Yeah Its my friend named By’s fanacc writing in Vietnamese and i translated it into English ^^ he came to her radio 3 over 4 days and cant get over her. He said that In Na unnie was so small and cute and thin! Her hands are so so small and soft and she has good aura ~ 

He said that she has many fanboy haha. Even her leader of FC is a man also. In Na unnie is a goddess to them and they are obedient to her. 

You guys can read more fanacc from him via @pandoenix.lee IG

• Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

I always love inna drunk scene.. she is so cute and believable that she was really drunk.. 

This is my favorite drunk scene..

and of course confession drunk scene was really cute too.. :D

And doing all those plus throwing tantrums yea??:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

Yeah Its my friend named By’s fanacc writing in Vietnamese and i translated it into English ^^ he came to her radio 3 over 4 days and cant get over her. He said that In Na unnie was so small and cute and thin! Her hands are so so small and soft and she has good aura ~ 

He said that she has many fanboy haha. Even her leader of FC is a man also. In Na unnie is a goddess to them and they are obedient to her. 

Wow, so he is a man. I feel guilty because I keep mentioning "her". No wonder YIN has many fanboy. Btw, is your friend a shipper too? I'm just wondering is there any shipper boy here?

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, Pichiie said:

I would think she is very dainty. She looks like the epitome of femininity :love:

• Love 7

Hello guys! Good evening from another timezone!.. 

And good day to you across the universe.. ㅋㅋㅋ

Speaking of fanfics, any sites you can suggest that I can read about our Pichi Couple that can tickle my delulu mind? :wub:

Thanks ahead!! I know you guys can have 너무 너무 suggestions about this..

모두 사랑합니다!!

• Love 6

1 hour ago, Caramel machiato said:

Btw, is your friend a shipper too? I'm just wondering is there any shipper boy here?

He is pichi shipper too hahaha but after meeting her I think he has changed cuz he got amazed with her kindness and friendliness and has a crush on her :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Actually her Korean fanboys do not like shipping couple. They are protective guys who try to protect their goddess. I feel like everyone who surround In Na unnie treat her as their gem, indulge her and make sure that hatred cannot harm her. Specially manager nim, he did his best job! As a shipper, I think Wookie must get in trouble if he does sth wrong to her haha~  

Most of them are senior fans, she even knows their name and talks to them like nuna/unnie-dongsaeng. To me, she is so humble. She is like a sister lives next to my house. She takes good care of everyone. 

I asked By to check as if there would be a necklace/bracelet she is wearing but unfortunately, she didnt wear necklace nor bracelet :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

• Love 12

28 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

Actually her Korean fanboys do not like shipping couple. They are protective guys who try to protect their goddess. I feel like everyone who surround In Na unnie treat her as their gem, indulge her and make sure that hatred cannot harm her. Specially manager nim, he did his best job! As a shipper, I think Wookie must get in trouble if he does sth wrong to her haha~  

Reminds me of OYS ;)

• Love 5

32 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

He is pichi shipper too hahaha but after meeting her I think he has changed cuz he got amazed with her kindness and friendliness and has a crush on her :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Most of them are senior fans, she even knows their name and talks to them like nuna/unnie-dongsaeng. To me, she is so humble. She is like a sister lives next to my house. She takes good care of everyone. 

I asked By to check as if there would be a necklace/bracelet she is wearing but unfortunately, she didnt wear necklace nor bracelet :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Im sure they would protect her... she's totally their goddess. Naturally so too.

• Love 7

On 5/1/2019 at 7:09 PM, cherrinekim said:
Ldw: I MISS U...

Yin: goodness.. ME TOO.. 

I bet those words that shown on yin's phone while she texting while dj-ing.. hahaha

InNa I miss you

Wookie : Mee too 

and vice versa

This might be another blurry reel to real moment of Pichi..And now might be became their fave line in life. -_-

I thought at least 2 scene contained those line in Goblin. (Via texting, and on their date scene)

Thus in TYH there's 3 scene contained this line. (Via call when Jungrok bought her sandwich, via text when Jungrok being mistreated by CEO, and after Jinshim shooting abroad). :rolleyes:

Am i miss another similar scene?

• Love 6

As I had listened for 4 consecutive days to YIN, though I barely understood anything :sweatingbullets:, I had this one particular thought. She and the guests mentioned and talked about Goblin and TYH even just for a brief moment. 

Well, now I can't express my thoughts over this because I don't know how should I put this in words and it is quite complicated. I just found it amusing, as it was a live broadcast, that the guests did not mistakenly mentioned the lead casts on the said dramas. It was not long ago since TYH ended and amazingly everything was put into silence or am I just thinking too much??? Anyway, as the days pass the people who are hooked by LDW-YIN chemistry are gradually increasing. We all know that they are masters of their crafts but how did they made us as hooked as we are???:huh:-_- 

• Love 7

This is a total segue or maybe this has been mentioned before, have you guys noticed that the lee dong wook official insta page deviated from their normal update of episode’s behind the scenes on the latter part of the drama? Instead they only posted videos of wookie having fun by himself on set. Or no? Haha. This just came to my thought because seriously, inna’s manager is super strict, to the point of monitoring inna content on IG huhu WAE? :blush:

• Love 5
  • Insightful 2

55 minutes ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

This is a total segue or maybe this has been mentioned before, have you guys noticed that the lee dong wook official insta page deviated from their normal update of episode’s behind the scenes on the latter part of the drama? Instead they only posted videos of wookie having fun by himself on set. Or no? Haha. This just came to my thought because seriously, inna’s manager is super strict, to the point of monitoring inna content on IG huhu WAE? :blush:

I hope he's not that strict on YIN's personal life. She's quite near in the pass marriageable age :sweatingbullets: I hope he's just following his artist's (YIN) protocol, though.

• Love 6

7 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:

Wow, so he is a man. I feel guilty because I keep mentioning "her". No wonder YIN has many fanboy. Btw, is your friend a shipper too? I'm just wondering is there any shipper boy here?

Me! *Shyly raises hand...

I found it really hard to reveal my gender because of the recent scandal in Korea causing a lot of paranoia about fanboys in general and sadly it’s happening in soompi and real life

My previous experience in soompi forum was pretty toxic when I revealed I was a guy earlier as they had the misconception that we guys treated women as objects and started directing a lot of hate. So I found it relatively hard to get involved in this forum without being a bit concerned.

Hopefully, my time here would be slightly more enjoyable, and if any of you cannot accept a guy due to any reason, please feel free to treat me as a girl, if it makes it better by any means.

Just adding this through, wasn’t there a BTS where LDW was dancing to YIN on one of Wanna One’s songs? (Pick Me if I’m not wrong)

i wonder if YIN watches produce 101 and perhaps that’s why LDW decided to take on the host of produce 101? Just a casual thought... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

27 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I found it really hard to reveal my gender because of the recent scandal in Korea causing a lot of paranoia about fanboys in general and sadly it’s happening in soompi and real life

My previous experience in soompi forum was pretty toxic when I revealed I was a guy earlier as they had the misconception that we guys treated women as objects and started directing a lot of hate. So I found it relatively hard to get involved in this forum without being a bit concerned.

Hopefully, my time here would be slightly more enjoyable, and if any of you cannot accept a guy due to any reason, please feel free to treat me as a girl, if it makes it better by any means.

Just adding this through, wasn’t there a BTS where LDW was dancing to YIN on one of Wanna One’s songs? (Pick Me if I’m not wrong)

i wonder if YIN watches produce 101 and perhaps that’s why LDW decided to take on the host of produce 101? Just a casual thought... :sweatingbullets:

I do not see any reason why being a male fan would be an issue, but that’s just me. I can understand that you might have to be more careful when commenting because it might be misinterpreted but as long as you support our OTP, you belong on this ship :D

• Like 1
  • Love 8

6 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

InNa I miss you

Wookie : Mee too 

and vice versa

This might be another blurry reel to real moment of Pichi..And now might be became their fave line in life. -_-

I thought at least 2 scene contained those line in Goblin. (Via texting, and on their date scene)

Thus in TYH there's 3 scene contained this line. (Via call when Jungrok bought her sandwich, via text when Jungrok being mistreated by CEO, and after Jinshim shooting abroad). :rolleyes:

Am i miss another similar scene?

What about him claiming he was cute in TYH? in Goblin, he was obsessed for quite abit over Sunny calling him cute:D

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Annyeong! Welcome :)

• Like 1
  • Love 5