[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

8 hours ago, khiemera said:

i know this might be really old and maybe difficult to find, but I've actually been looking for the Goblin presscon where LDW & YIN were doing the high-five (and their fellow actors were teasing them by mimicking their high five)? I always see it as part of video montages but would love to watch the original presscon (and why they did the high-five). Anyone knows where I can watch this? Thanks in advance!

The Goblin Presscon was broadcasted on Vlive App. But i don't know the video link, sorry. However, you could watch video cut with eng sub by searching #pichidramatalk on ig. Admin ig @amazingyooinna has subbed some video cut of pichi couple moments including their high-five scene.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Jungminii said:

The Goblin Presscon was broadcasted on Vlive App. But i don't know the video link, sorry. However, you could watch video cut with eng sub by searching #pichidramatalk on ig. Admin ig @amazingyooinna has subbed some video cut of pichi couple moments including their high-five scene.

Thanks so much! Will go watch it on IG now :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, louie_999 said:

While trying to look for the Goblin presscon video where they did the hi-five, I saw this video:

It includes the clip where they worked together in Arang! :)

This video just proves how YIN & LDW are destined with each other.

I hope they're fated to love and be with each other..

The video has made me so curious why they just found their chemistry  recently (Goblin).. Maybe if it was way much earlier they are already married this time and got so much beautiful, cute, sweet, and lovely babies.. Hmmm, but I guess everything happens for a reason too..

Still rooting for a very good news for this couple's relationship!

Have a great day everyone!! :)

• Love 8

Finally got to watch Produce X 101 with subs @ziggery567 

The reaction of the trainees are on point...my thoughts exactly :lol:

5-B1-D8-D2-F-4415-4-CBF-9-A20-477-C8-B01

Wookie was embarrassed by their reaction :wub:

46-EDE2-CF-74-B9-4-E94-8-A00-3-B5-E67485

96-E68-EA8-EE81-4370-9-BD0-952-D83-FE9-E

3-B10094-D-40-EE-4404-A633-8997335-C5-A1

I second the above...:D

9-BACD3-CF-E324-4-F6-B-B371-82-A6-C72-FF

Goodness??? where did I hear this before? Oh yeah, Sunny-shi :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

13 minutes ago, nyzah13 said:

This video just proves how YIN & LDW are destined with each other.

I hope they're fated to love and be with each other..

I wonder if they talked about that first meeting...I think during Arang, Wookie was in a relationship so he might not have taken notice, he might have though during MAMA but our girl’s heart just got broken, it seems like they’ve had a few missed opportunities, but their paths keep crossing so I’m also crossing my fingers that this time it will be the right time...just like what this video has shown...

• Love 8

39 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I wonder if they talked about that first meeting...I think during Arang, Wookie was in a relationship so he might not have taken notice, he might have though during MAMA but our girl’s heart just got broken, it seems like they’ve had a few missed opportunities, but their paths keep crossing so I’m also crossing my fingers that this time it will be the right time...just like what this video has shown...

Awww! :love:  The lyrics: "They tried, but something kept them waiting for this magic moment..." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

54 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Wookie was embarrassed by their reaction :wub:

I second the above...:D

Goodness??? where did I hear this before? Oh yeah, Sunny-shi :wub:

It was also cool when they used the Goblin song for his intro

• Love 5

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

I haven't watched it yet since I've got school work ;-; but TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAID HAHAHAHAHA HE'S SO HANDSOMEEEEEEE AND HE GETS MORE HANDSOME AS HE AGES LIKE WOTTTTT HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK @-@ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, ziggery567 said:

I haven't watched it yet since I've got school work ;-; but TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT THEY SAID HAHAHAHAHA HE'S SO HANDSOMEEEEEEE AND HE GETS MORE HANDSOME AS HE AGES LIKE WOTTTTT HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK @-@ 

LOL yes!!! He is underrated IMHO, I read at one time that is because his look is Western to some in SK but to me he is just mighty FINE!!!!

D79-B069-B-A46-A-453-F-A672-8-A8-D5-B1-C

A219-B370-0576-4-C61-9462-CACCDC7-EA8-F2

Nope he’s Superman and he will Return on a TV show hopefully with twins of his own :lol::rolleyes::phew:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

33 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Wae, wae, wae???! Are you thinking about being a dad Wookie??!!! :wub:

And imagine it coming from YIN's voice. :lol: So what are you waiting for?! Go and do it now! :D:lol: (Sorry...what am I doing???)

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

LOL yes!!! He is underrated IMHO, I read at one time that is because his look is Western to some in SK but to me he is just mighty FINE!!!!

AGREE! HE IS MIGHTY FINE and yeah I agree with him looking more western cause my brother thought he got plastic surgery since he doesn't look like your typical Korean I guess, but honestly it makes him stand out more and lol love their fan boying

• Love 6

4 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I believe so too..

Anyway, can anyone help me find the original clip/vid where wookie offered that so kind gesture, "Let me get and open the water for you, just prepare your straw so you can already drink." :wub:

Totally my heart skipped at that act for some moment it didn't recover so fast.. :rolleyes::lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Nope he’s Superman and he will Return on a TV show hopefully with twins of his own :lol::rolleyes::phew:

Twins also good..YIN dont need to go thru duo suffering:lol:

Fanboying is good for LDW too!! Then YIN's fanboys will understand LDW will take care of their nuna..:wub:

• Love 6

2 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Anyway, can anyone help me find the original clip/vid where wookie offered that so kind gesture, "Let me get and open the water for you, just prepare your straw so you can already drink." :wub:

Took me ages to find lol but here you go! 

It's around 45 seconds where he picks up and opens the bottle for In Na

• Love 11

If you rewatch the subbed video of the TYH conference, there was this part when YIN was describing how she felt about LDW’s character when they were filming Goblin compared to how she felt about his character during TYH. It was so funny that the MC had to clarify who YIN meant, she seemed to be indirectly asking are you talking about LDW or KJR? :lol: Then YIN said yes for KJR....people notice YIN. There seems to be blurring of the lines between real and reel in TYH :wub:

D175-AF8-B-711-A-4-D09-A9-D0-98-F4-CC30-

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

12 hours ago, michsg said:

Twins also good..YIN dont need to go thru duo suffering:lol:

Fanboying is good for LDW too!! Then YIN's fanboys will understand LDW will take care of their nuna..:wub:

Oh I see what you mean here, maybe if YIN’s guy fans will fanboy on Wookie, they will become shippers like us!!! Wheeee!!!! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2