[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

This is so funny.. he order black pasta a.k.a. jajangmyeon.. hahahaha..

Why pasta??? oppa.. U made me remember of inna again.. lols..

And there's a funny man.. se ho.. his best friend.. :D

Why there's no CF for both inna n ldw together? Why just after goblin and not after tyh? she even already gave many hints in her intrvw that she wants to have many many CF with ldw.. hahaha..

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

15 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I do not understand why there has to be love triangles in kdrama, smh...can anyone recommend any romcom without it? Thanks in advance :)

Please try Top star Yoo Baek! If you haven't watch it, give it a try. There is triangle... but its really sweet and the chemistry of the couple is similar to Yoo in na and lee dong wook (i can assure you this). You won't regret it!

• Like 3

This is interesting.. yin said that ldw make a "fake" smile.. so in other words, she can differentiate his smile?? Fake or real?? :D

Other points here was, she describe ldw as "lovely" when he played as grim reaper.. and after that, ldw describe yin as "lovely" too.. but for her real character!! Not as oh jin shim right? Its before yin told him to change as "bright" instead of lovely.. hahaha..

So its all their unconcious responds and anwers right? Its d same with prescon n vlive bcoz its all LIVE.. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Why there's no CF for both inna n ldw together? Why just after goblin and not after tyh? she even already gave many hints in her intrvw that she wants to have many many CF with ldw.. hahaha..

This is just a hunch, but after TYH both LDW's and YIN's status as products endorsers have risen, so probably their fees have increased also. So, having them together in one CF means the product must have a big budget. However, this is just my opinion based on what I know from artists/models in my home country. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

You should guys try watching Ha SeokJin and Jeon SooMin's Something about 1%.. For me it was one of the good rom-coms I've watched so far.. I used to watch lot of kdramas way back then but recently I've been limiting myself to great stories and some particular or fave actors/actress..

Have a good day y'all.. :)

And good night from my time zone.. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

You should guys try watching Ha SeokJin and Jeon SooMin's Something about 1%.. For me it was one of the good rom-coms I've watched so far.. I used to watch lot of kdramas way back then but recently I've been limiting myself to great stories and some particular or fave actors/actress..

Yes one of the best light rom coms for me like TYH 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Did you try Top Star Yoo Baek then? :D its a rom com with Jeon So Min as the main female lead while Kim Ji Suk is the main male lead. I absolutely adore that fluffy show and their amazing chemistry. Ji suk happens to be very good friends with Seok Jin from something about 1%.

I get it.. im watching less drama as I have lesser time. 

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Yes one of the best light rom coms for me like TYH 

Yep something like 1% was definitely good but I think TYH casts have more chemistry imo. Been shipping them since Goblin days and died internally when i heard they were reuniting in this drama. Not disappointed. At. All. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, aveerie said:

This is just a hunch, but after TYH both LDW's and YIN's status as products endorsers have risen, so probably their fees have increased also. So, having them together in one CF means the product must have a big budget. However, this is just my opinion based on what I know from artists/models in my home country

But then, considering that hunch, I think there are companies in Korea that are rich enough to get them together in one CF. Even just one CF. Just to promote a product.

I tried looking for CFs made after a hit drama with the main leads together and found one with Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun:

Maybe others can give an insight on this?

Maybe

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Anneyeong!!!! I think because TYH didn't do well on the ratings game that's why I guess there were no offers for them to appear in a CF together. Goblin was very popular that time and Grim Reaper and Sunny was so well loved during Goblin, moreso than the main couple that's why they had CF together... I remember another drama couple who had CF together and even re-enacted their famous scene for a brand though I can't remember who they are...  

Kim Soo hyun and Suzy couple (we call them Hyunzy before) were very popular during Dream High, and Suzy was able to cameo in MLFTS and even had a CF with Kim Soo hyun together for Beanpole after 2 years after Dream High.... So let's not lose hope... there maybe a chance they'll have CF together in the future

Lee Bo young and Ji sung had CF together after marriage also Han Ga in and YEon Jung hoon had one too hihi...Don't mind this last post ...just laying out some possibilities hihi

• Like 6
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

Will TVN continue making a sequel of Blind Date Café/Café Amor/Sundabang??? :rolleyes: I'm anticipating the other hosts' opinions because TYH is a TVN prod and it would not be a problem. ^_^:D

would love that too! :wub: still awaiting for eng subs for all...these are the times when i feel frus that cannot understand korean still :(

7 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

their friendship is so precious...me thinks no cf for pichi couple is not to fuel the 'relationship rumors'...if not, i really dont believe that no sponsors would want them

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Anneyeong!!!! I think because TYH didn't do well on the ratings game that's why I guess there were no offers for them to appear in a CF together. Goblin was very popular that time and Grim Reaper and Sunny was so well loved during Goblin, moreso than the main couple that's why they had CF together... I remember another drama couple who had CF together and even re-enacted their famous scene for a brand though I can't remember who they are...  

Kim Soo hyun and Suzy couple (we call them Hyunzy before) were very popular during Dream High, and Suzy was able to cameo in MLFTS and even had a CF with Kim Soo hyun together for Beanpole after 2 years after Dream High.... So let's not lose hope... there maybe a chance they'll have CF together in the future

but cant they see the frenzy that the fans are going into for the TYH couple ...argh:cold_sweat:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, michsg said:

...me thinks no cf for pichi couple is not to fuel the 'relationship rumors'...

This maybe possible as well. I was looking for any joint CF for SongSong couple but I wasn't able to find one, considering that they had a hit drama. (SongSong shippers, Please correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe i just wasnt able to find one)

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I just love finding old articles of YIN and LDW...  Here's an old interview of YIN way back 2010

10: Are you the type of person that believes that you can overcome anything if you work towards it?
Yoo: Yes I do. You can overcome anything with effort and what you can't overcome with effort, you can overcome with a positive mind. If there is a certain role I can't play even if I've tried, then I'll tell myself that there are roles that I can play but others can't so I'll try to stay positive and find another way.

10: You made your debut ten years after deciding to become an actress. What helped you to endure the wait?
Yoo: No, it's the opposite. I didn't work hard because I had any certainty but the assurance I had was the effort and hard work that I was putting into achieving it. My mother would always tell me to set new goals every three days.

10: If you could go back to the time before you became an actress, would you go the same path or follow a different one?
Yoo: I don't think I would follow the same steps. It was okay when it gets hard and because of those hardships I was able to have gained many things but I wish I would have started younger because then I would have been able to have play different roles. People age naturally and even though I would like to play that role, I wouldn't be able to. If I could only turn back time to five years ago, I could have done more roles... but if I think about that, there is no end to it. If I made my debut at 35, I would have wished to have started at the age of 28.

10: So what did you gain from making your debut a bit late? What are the advantages?
Yoo: I think about that a lot. If I was 20-years-old and I was in a difficult situation, I would probably cry or complain about it. But the 29-year-old me gets over a problem by telling myself what situation I'm in and how I should handles that situation. I see the world as a more relaxed place now.

10: That kind of the life experience means you're growing not only as an actor but also on a personal level too. Do you want to become a good actress and person at the same time while you're on this job?
Yoo: I have a greater urge to become a better person. Since I am in the public's eye, I shouldn't lead a life making mistakes. I want people to think they would like to become like me because of my great personality. That is why I feel I should lead a good life.

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-high-kick-through-the-roof-actress-yoo-in-na-22647.html

• Like 1
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, idleee said:

Yep something like 1% was definitely good but I think TYH casts have more chemistry imo. Been shipping them since Goblin days and died internally when i heard they were reuniting in this drama. Not disappointed. At. All. :D

True, and I definitely agree with you.. TYH is one of the best rom-com ever~ aside from I love the chemistry of YIN-LDW. Thye're my favorite couple as well in Kdrama..

I can't get over with this OTP.. I am praying from the bottom of my heart that they should date and marry each other.. HAHAHA XD

(delulu overload) but TBH, I am really praying for their relationship, if they are dating rn but doesn't want to go public yet I definitely understand.. I will be very happy if they announce directly they'll get married.. :lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, lhynne said:

I just love finding old articles of YIN and LDW...  Here's an old interview of YIN way back 2010

10: Are you the type of person that believes that you can overcome anything if you work towards it?
Yoo: Yes I do. You can overcome anything with effort and what you can't overcome with effort, you can overcome with a positive mind. If there is a certain role I can't play even if I've tried, then I'll tell myself that there are roles that I can play but others can't so I'll try to stay positive and find another way.

10: You made your debut ten years after deciding to become an actress. What helped you to endure the wait?
Yoo: No, it's the opposite. I didn't work hard because I had any certainty but the assurance I had was the effort and hard work that I was putting into achieving it. My mother would always tell me to set new goals every three days.

10: If you could go back to the time before you became an actress, would you go the same path or follow a different one?
Yoo: I don't think I would follow the same steps. It was okay when it gets hard and because of those hardships I was able to have gained many things but I wish I would have started younger because then I would have been able to have play different roles. People age naturally and even though I would like to play that role, I wouldn't be able to. If I could only turn back time to five years ago, I could have done more roles... but if I think about that, there is no end to it. If I made my debut at 35, I would have wished to have started at the age of 28.

10: So what did you gain from making your debut a bit late? What are the advantages?
Yoo: I think about that a lot. If I was 20-years-old and I was in a difficult situation, I would probably cry or complain about it. But the 29-year-old me gets over a problem by telling myself what situation I'm in and how I should handles that situation. I see the world as a more relaxed place now.

10: That kind of the life experience means you're growing not only as an actor but also on a personal level too. Do you want to become a good actress and person at the same time while you're on this job?
Yoo: I have a greater urge to become a better person. Since I am in the public's eye, I shouldn't lead a life making mistakes. I want people to think they would like to become like me because of my great personality. That is why I feel I should lead a good life.

https://www.hancinema.net/interview-high-kick-through-the-roof-actress-yoo-in-na-22647.html

This was 2010, proving only that she's a matured woman because of her life experiences before debuting as an actress.. Her personality, positivity and experiences really describes who she is..

Thanks for this info, this is so insightful that idk which reaction to make but definitely loved this, I am learning from YIN as well with her perspectives.. :wub:

Have great time guys!

Good morning from my time zone!! ^^

• Like 9

13 hours ago, idleee said:

Please try Top star Yoo Baek! If you haven't watch it, give it a try. There is triangle... but its really sweet and the chemistry of the couple is similar to Yoo in na and lee dong wook (i can assure you this). You won't regret it!

12 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

Ok thanks will look into these :)

I have been watching variety shows too...love master in the house...so funny yet touching...love the 4 of them :wub:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

I can't get over with this OTP.. I am praying from the bottom of my heart that they should date and marry each other.. HAHAHA XD

(delulu overload) but TBH, I am really praying for their relationship, if they are dating rn but doesn't want to go public yet I definitely understand.. I will be very happy if they announce directly they'll get married.. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Honestly i think its very likely they are in a relationship now. Both are good with children and I would like to see wookie with a child on ROTS. I've watch QIHM and seen in na get together with her ex (wow it has been so long already), and ofc i squealed then, but something about Dong wook and inna just screams compatibility. I'm sure you know some running man fans actually ship Dong wook and Jihyo together but the aura is definitely different! Its like he teases Inna so much because he wants to see her smile and laugh and it probably melts his heart:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, idleee said:

Honestly i think its very likely they are in a relationship now. Both are good with children and I would like to see wookie with a child on ROTS. I've watch QIHM and seen in na get together with her ex (wow it has been so long already), and ofc i squealed then, but something about Dong wook and inna just screams compatibility. I'm sure you know some running man fans actually ship Dong wook and Jihyo together but the aura is definitely different! Its like he teases Inna so much because he wants to see her smile and laugh and it probably melts his heart:wub:

I think they’re dating, too :wub: Wookie is just busy with all of his projects, but hopefully soon they will find the time to jetset somewhere remote (like maybe the Arctic Circle or Svalbard or a really private island in Fiji hehehe) and somehow there is a PiChi shipper there who will post here claiming they’ve seen them together. Then Dispatch will catch on. Then their agencies will deny it saying they just happened to be there at the same time. Then a year later we get an official announcement of their engagement. Then 11 months later we get an official announcement of YIN being pregnant with triplets.

Yay! But right now, at this very moment - I truly believe they are dating. Probably giving a love that was put on hold (after Goblin) a chance to bloom the second time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, idleee said:

Its like he teases Inna so much because he wants to see her smile and laugh and it probably melts his heart:wub:

True!!! He likes to see YIN smile when he teases her, however, when sth is wrong and YIN sometimes doesn't agree to it, it looks like the other way around and YIN can handle him anyway (as what I've seen in most BTS) when he starts to get sulky.. Or he will change right away and agrees to what YIN says.. It really looks like they're together.. :wub::sweatingbullets:

You guys can observe too (one of the keen observers in shipping that I know that are very good) what they have in common during TVN chatroom and presscon or BTS sources and even the drama- their actions, how they can identify one's smile/s and personality, how to be kind (maybe sweet) in the public eye that those who are not shippers doesn't easily identify their action.. I just can't explain their connection because it's unexplainable.. HAHAHA XD (I maybe just pushing myself that they are in a relationship but, yeah, forget my more than above average delulu) ㅋㅋㅋ :wub:

Hoping you all guys having a great day with this vibrous thread about the Pichi Couple

• Love 12