[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

17 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I think there will be no special romance. TVN is a liar. I really need to stop to believe them

Yeah, at this point I'll just accept that, and just look forward to Man Wol's IG. :D She has to post a photo of Chansung in that tiger suit. She has to! :lol:

13 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Hahahaha I know right? I was kind of hoping they'll start tying up everything this episode BUT NOOOOOO. They still had to introduce new characters and then have lengthy scenes about SH. They could have resolved that with briefer scenes. 

I didn't mind Madame Choi's parts. I'm expecting to get the staff's issues resolved one by one this week and the next. But what was that kid all about?!

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

HAHAHAHA A reason for CS to run to the tunnel, I suppose? So he can meet CM?

To help the writers with plot coherence, let us all just imagine that death MaGo smuggled him in hehe

So in the version I am spinning in my head to make myself happy, MW was not really in love with CM, but was using him to get inside info on the authorities, so CM is actually the vengeful one hanging around to get back at MW :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

HAHAHAHA A reason for CS to run to the tunnel, I suppose? So he can meet CM?

Poor kid, plot device du jour. Actually I'd rather watch his story and find out who his mother was and why he drew the hotel, and I'll just read the recap of what went down with Smirkalot. :P Ooh, and I'd also want to watch Unnie Ma Go and Man Wol gossiping over tea in the afternoon too!

• LOL 3

17 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Hahahaha I know right? I was kind of hoping they'll start tying up everything this episode BUT NOOOOOO. They still had to introduce new characters and then have lengthy scenes about SH. They could have resolved that with briefer scenes. 

HAHAHAHAHAHA true. They disappointed us in the "secret romance in the office" and now "special romance teaser.

SAME. It's really the kind of hug between two people in love. I WANT MORE OF THAT IN THE COMING EPISOOOOOODES! Is that too much to ask? 

true. there was no secret romance that we hoped for

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

BTW, I think we are going to get that sleep together as in the character description soon. :w00t: Perhaps in tomorrow's episode or episode 15. Since CM has shown himself to MW and CS is going to get hurt by JW, it's time for MW to know what really happened in the past while tending CS injury because of JW. Ehem, besides, MW is getting flustered by CS's question whether she will be able to handle him when she asked him to wear the jacket again (her facial expression looks like she is thinking about his question in perverted way...ahhahaha :lol:). 

BTW, that kid drew the hotel because he dreamed about his mom. Actually his mom used the dream call service to enter his dream, and telling him she is currently in the hotel. So, that innocent kid is searching for his mom, but the mother already went to afterlife. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, aria26 said:

So in the version I am spinning in my head to make myself happy, MW was not really in love with CM, but was using him to get inside info on the authorities, so CM is actually the vengeful one hanging around to get back at MW :)

32 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Poor kid, plot device du jour. Actually I'd rather watch his story and find out who his mother was and why he drew the hotel, and I'll just read the recap of what went down with Smirkalot. :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I actually understand why you'd rather imagine a story behind that, as well as the dislike towards CM because of what he did or just because of the actor himself. :D I also get those who like CM. :D I'm kinda in between but for you, better to think of other scenarios so as not to get annoyed by what happened this episode. Some of the scenes were really unnecessary and stretched out.

31 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

true. there was no secret romance that we hoped for

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_< 

15 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Well, if we can't get our happy ending, we can at least get cake. :D

That's really pretty. I'd want to have that, with sugar icing, not cream/butter.

9 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

BTW, I think we are going to get that sleep together as in the character description soon. :w00t:

But I hope it's sleeping with CS as CS though. Not with CS as CM. 

9 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

MW is getting flustered by CS's question whether she will be able to handle him when she asked him to wear the jacket again (her facial expression looks like she is thinking about his question in perverted way...ahhahaha :lol:).

This scene was really cute. CS's face there was the one he made when MW told him to cool off with the fan. Hahahaha like he wanted to do something to her, but then he also turned the tables by teasing MW. MW's face while hugging the suit jacket!!! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

In my opinion CM finally appear is because MW finally fall in love and be happy again.. Now he can explain what happen and ask for her forgiveness.. This is the only way to connect with MW cause CM spirit in firefly shape.. I guess CM will help MW in ending evil spirit using CS.. The hairpin maybe be used as a weapon cause it contain grief and pain for a 1000 year it will be a powerful weapon to used.. I think MW will let CM go and forgive him.. CS fate since the beginning is to make MW let go of her past but he unfortunately fall in love so that make the story more heaetbreaking.. 

CS , MW and CM deserve a better ending.. CM will finally rest in piece and CS/MW will get their happy ending.. Its so heartbroken how their life entertwine with a cruel fate... :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

But I hope it's sleeping with CS as CS though. Not with CS as CM. 

Of course! We all want it to be CS. I mean, CS would dream about it again when he is unconscious due to JW attack, and since CM leave his body, the dream he get this time would be from CM perspective. It's like, CM left his memories in CS dream. 

12 minutes ago, Lily92 said:

In my opinion CM finally appear is because MW finally fall in love and be happy again.. Now he can explain what happen and ask for her forgiveness.. This is the only way to connect with MW cause CM spirit in firefly shape.. I guess CM will help MW in ending evil spirit using CS.. The hairpin maybe be used as a weapon cause it contain grief and pain for a 1000 year it will be a powerful weapon to used.. I think MW will let CM go and forgive him.. CS fate since the beginning is to make MW let go of her past but he unfortunately fall in love so that make the story more heaetbreaking.. 

That is exactly what the Pink Mago knitting the thread with. She is knitting the encounter between the three of them while mumbling about now that MW is in love, it's time to let them meet. 

I like that the ending shows the difference between CM's hug and CS's hug to MW.

CS's hug is always warmth, assuring, tightly with both hands hugging her and he always pat her back.

While, CM's hug is hesitant and does not pat MW, instead hold to the back of her head longingly. 

She instantly knew that is not CS. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I actually understand why you'd rather imagine a story behind that, as well as the dislike towards CM because of what he did or just because of the actor himself. :D I also get those who like CM.

For me, it is nothing personal against CM. I just dont like second leads in general because they take up too much time when you know they wont get the girl anyway. But I have to admit, CM is actually a really good second lead in that he was actually instrumental in starting this story and now, he is turning out to be important in how to end it :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1