[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

17 minutes ago, berny2 said:

Hahhha....twitter world is all a-buzz right now because of this.... hahhaa...yieeeee cutie baby boy HAHHAHHAHAHA

:lol:

I've been seeing people call yjg baby boy, I think that has been/will be? his nickname now

Maybe IU is also enjoying having a fictional boyfriend she can post pictures of an brag in instagram about :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Just now, lollyminx said:

Hahahaha I'm dying, I might need to go to HDL soon. Also, MW should have captioned those photos of YJG on the couch as "My healthy baby *wink wink*"

Hahhha...that line again... poor baby boy's ears will TURN ALL RED again... just like in that scene :sweatingbullets: 

:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I've read the replies there on Twitter. Hahaha I like the theory that MW and CS will spend a night at Room 404 :w00t: and then MW will get pregnant so the gods will have to let her stay because she's carrying a special human. :wub::D  There's like only a 10% chance of that happening hahaha but I'm here for it. :D  Or just a bed scene, please, drama gods. :)

Aigoo these two. I hope YJG replies to her with his own pet name for her PLEASE 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I've read the replies there on Twitter. Hahaha I like the theory that MW and CS will spend a night at Room 404 :w00t: and then MW will get pregnant so the gods will have to let her stay because she's carrying a special human. :wub::D  There's like only a 10% chance of that happening hahaha but I'm here for it. :D  Or just a bed scene, please, drama gods. :)

Aigoo these two. I hope YJG replies to her with his own pet name for her PLEASE 

I'm sure we can get a big chance on that...hahhha....considering how "healthy he is"  hahhha...and with her looking ravenous in that flimsy night-dress of her... :sweatingbullets:  did you see how thin that cloth is...and how short her inner skirt .... i'm sure someone's ears has been turning red at the sight of her HAHHA

• LOL 8

Awwwww they seem so happy filming.. Both YJG and IU truly the epitome of having fun while working.. Its really great seeing how on screen the emotion is heavy and sad but off screen they keep laughing at each other.. As IU fan i think this is the first time i seen how she really having fun and seem close with all the cast and crew..

Also the lovestargram that they been doing keep my heart full cause you can see how much they actually love their character.. 

I just love our manchan :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

From the old BTS ive rewatched recently, it seems as if YJG is shy and trying to be respectful to his sunbae. We can see how his sunbae is trying hard to tease him, and make him loosen up....

YGJ seemed serious for his age, perhaps he has been in the industry very long, and mostly in seguk dramas. He probbaly needs to be careful... being young, its easy to fall in love, so perhaps has to be extra careful, not to get the wrong message, hahha  :)

Another 4 episodes.... sigh, and as with others, i hope both will have very good friendship for many decades to come.

And cant want to see all the last 4 episodes!  20% ratings, can it be reached? Haha

• Like 7

I know CM is ''just'' supporting character, but I hope there will be

some scenes between him and YW, and scenes with CS.

Because CMs shadow only appeared in front of CS.

Im sure CS will remember that soon, just as he connected that

hair ornament to the moon which he and MW were looking together.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I like those carefree scenes when all three are together.

Like when CM rescued YW, and they got to MW.

MW looked at CM with gratitude and disbelief.

But CM made me laugh.

He just shrugged his shoulders in the style of ''Why do you surprised, so

I said I'd save him''. :D

No words are needed for these two lovebirds. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, annamchoi said:

updates 

Okay so who is old enough to have thought I Dream of Jeannie when they saw this hairstyle straight out of the 60s and 70s.  And then...I Dream of Ji Eunnie! Lol.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5