[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

So MW and CM ill fated love story, resentment and acceptance come to end tonight :tears:

I have no words for their painful fated.  Just bleeding and worn out inside for both of them:bawling:

Wish tonight i will see them resolved their resentment.

They've already in misery over thousands years.

At least please just forgive each other's and says the last goodbye is not to much right :bawling:

Annyeong Nui . 

Your unchanging and honest eyes...

Annyeong

IMG-20190825-154056.jpg

Spoiler

These Song so fits for their  endings 

Annyeong nui...annyeong

Days my youth that were unforgettable...

Goodbye...

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Can't wait for tonight. I've been wondering how YJG will carry CM in his acting. Shuhhh can't wait and super giddy with his acting rather than the storyline itself. 

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing how he does it. I know YJG has experience playing two different characters in one story and he's done it remarkably well, but in TCC he originated both characters. I think it's another level of difficulty playing a character that was originated by someone else and having to convey that character in the same way that another actor did. (Then again I'm not sure I would be able to really tell, because I only remember Smirkalot smirking a lot. There was nothing else that stood out to me. :P So get your smirk on, YJG!)

• Like 6

The scenes in the bridalroom were full of strong emotions.

CM and MW were simply extraordinary.

CMs hug was almost passionate, but he put his hand gently on her head. :wub:

After a thousand years MW still remembers that touch.

I like it, even though it doesnt matter anymore. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

The scenes in the bridalroom were full of strong emotions.

CM and MW were simply extraordinary.

CMs hug was almost passionate, but he put his hand gently on her head. :wub:

After a thousand years MW still remembers that touch.

I like it, even though it doesnt matter anymore. :)

The spark will lingering forever...:P

Annyeong Nui...

Your Unchanging and honest eyes

Annyeong..

IMG-20190825-154056.jpg

• Like 5

Last night’s ending was the best, in my personal opinion. 

For the first time, I don’t know what to expect from tonight’s episode. Seems like MW might let her grudge gets the worst of her. She will definitely regrets her action later.

Could the cliffhanger for the week be CS’s “death”? Hope not :tears:!

I so agree with this tweet. Can’t wait to see how he’ll portray CM tonight.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I hope Manweol's sword comes out of that tree tonight! :lol:

She waited too long and CM has come too late. What makes him think that she will listen to him this time.Everybody must be brave to live with the consequences of their actions. CM taking his life was an immature move IMHO! The eastern philosophy of taking ones life for honor and the western ideology of one shall not take ones life is in direct conflict when I state my opinions. LOL

I understand Manweol's anger but she need to turn her back on him now coz there is no way they can be happy she will always be reminded of Yeonwoo being hanged by the actions of her betrayer, unless she gets reincarnated.

But where does that leave Chanseong! He needs his Manweol but why be clingy. He can reincarnate along with her!

I feel Mago is really cruel for not taking them to be judged the first time!!

PS: I do not hate the actor Lee Dohyun. Infact I wanna see him in Home Sweet if he accepts that drama.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

Chingu-deul~~~~

3 more hours, and I'm already restless in front of my laptop.

My heart is beating hard waiting for tonight's episode..LOL!

What have this drama done to me  :joy:

Yeah same! I hope the streaming does not get sever buffering today!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

II believe that CM truly loved MW, it is just that things didnt work out the way they  have wanted it..CM sacrificing to have her life spared by marrying the princess..& betraying her

CM only wants forgiveness and closure from MW..and  he can do that by coming into CS body to whom for MW the person she loves and treasured the most..

but I wonder will the closure means a lifetime of happiness for ManChan?! hopeful still

• Like 6

I like how CM and CS are connected.

Sometimes fate interferes.

Because CS wouldnt have been able to get out

of that tunnel if CM hadnt helped him.

Both are loyal and somehow boyish naive.

Ok, I leave aside some CMs macho statements. :lol:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angelbeast90 said:

I want more of this!!

Same, like seriously it will be one of the reasons why I'd turn against this series if nothing happens until Episode 16. :D After all the teasing, c'mon guys. Give it to us, pali.

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

PS: I do not hate the actor Lee Dohyun. Infact I wanna see him in Home Sweet if he accepts that drama.

I'm curious about that as well because he came from doing minor, pabo-ish characters, to CM, and then to a lead? Like how did that happen? Did he do well in auditions? I want to know, and he's not even my type. I just need to see if he can carry a lead role. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing how he does it. I know YJG has experience playing two different characters in one story and he's done it remarkably well, but in TCC he originated both characters. I think it's another level of difficulty playing a character that was originated by someone else and having to convey that character in the same way that another actor did. (Then again I'm not sure I would be able to really tell, because I only remember Smirkalot smirking a lot. There was nothing else that stood out to me. :P So get your smirk on, YJG!)

Exactly my thought on tonight's episode. YJG done so well in TCC. However, this time he will bring CM who was acted by another actor and at the same time still appear here. Still, I'm impressed with his depth in acting out the glare last night.  
The rest I'll put in the spoiler, no offense to the rest.

Spoiler

I stand with you for general smirkalot acting. He  was smirking  a lot:) but failed to make me feel the depth of his emotion there. He was lucky the storyline and character, setting made his story with MW appealing to the audience. Unfortunately, the story did not work for me. That line makes me want MW to just chop him till death. It's like, hey, I love you so much, but I need to kill your family to keep you alive! And wait, I'll kill myself by your sword so that you don't have to kill me? Heroic action that I despised so much in any drama/ film. Why can't they let the FL  decide what is best for them? Let me stop ranting here hahaa . 

Btw, I did see CS ears blushing during that scene as well. I think I saw few times CS (or YJG) ears blushing. Can we count how many times or what was the scene contribute to that?:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Btw, I did see CS ears blushing during that scene as well. I think I saw few times CS (or YJG) ears blushing. Can we count how many times or what was the scene contribute to that?:lol:

I caught that too, especially when he turned around and the camera was on IU but you can see his right ear. :D Was it the lighting? Was it hot in the room? Was he thinking about something else? :naughty:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I caught that too, especially when he turned around and the camera was onIU but you can see his right ear. :D Was it the lighting? Was it hot in the room? Was he thinking about something else? :naughty:

ehemm YJG what were you thinking:phew:

Rational me thought it was due to lighting hahaa

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2