[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

13 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I know CM is ''just'' supporting character, but I hope there will be

some scenes between him and YW, and scenes with CS.

Because CMs shadow only appeared in front of CS.

Im sure CS will remember that soon, just as he connected that

hair ornament to the moon which he and MW were looking together.

Perhaps this will answer your questions..

For why they has different features

Like I was write before probably CS baby been saved by firefly and he does given his lifeline to unwanted baby CS .

That's way CS has all similarities in actions and shares same past CM memories in him.

Revering eps.11 about kid whose should died but his parents buy lifeline for another humans.

But said the truth all the twists whatever would be can't fascinated me anymore:glasses:

I just wanna enjoyed the last episodes without much thinking.  

Because in the end JMW should be a heroin who could emphasis all the heavy of her past and present to overcomes her long existence  to finding the meanings of true love, sacrifices and forgiveness.

Excited to meet the quirks weirdo JMWnim tonight:wub:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:

But beside all these questions, there is a question that we all viewers are asking since the beginning of the Drama. What is the real sin that MW committed in the past. I don't think it's only because she blame herself about the dead of YW and her group and because she killed the Princess and supposedly CM. I think there is more. And has she really killed CM?! We still don't know that yet.

As for MW's sin I don't really know if it is one big "sin" or more like a multiple of "sins"

We have 4 Ma Gos that represent the Fates. A Soompier had already equated them to Greek Mythology.  The Fates or Moirai

Clotho "spinner"  - spun the thread of life from her distaff onto her spindle. 
Lachesis "allotter" or drawer of lots -  measured the thread of life allotted to each person with her measuring rod 

Atropos "inexorable" or "inevitable" (unturning) - was the cutter of the thread of life. She chose the manner of each person's death; and when their time was come, she cut their life-thread with "her abhorred shears".

In our story we seem to have an extra Fate involved in things.

1 MaGo (the one with the flowers) - probably represents Lachesis as she gives flowers to those that pass and need to go into the afterlife.  She is also the one that encased Man Wol's sword (soul) into the tree thus freezing her time and allowing her to take over the Moon Inn as owner

2 MaGo (works with herbal medicines) - she appears to be the extra Fate.  Considering she works with medicines she would perhaps be the healer?  Maybe the person who can perform miracles?  Like unfreeze MW and restore her time where she gets to become human again instead of going to the afterlife? ^_^  That would be a nice ending for us :D

3 MaGo (the one that knits) - probably Clotho as she has been seen knitting and seems like she can entangle fates (she complained in one episode that she got her needles stuck and the item she was knitting became oddly shaped) or bringing two people together with love (those hearts she knits)

4 MaGo (the one dressed in black) - probably represents Atropos and seems to be the stricter one of the lot.  She sees no need to ease the passing of those who have died.  There shouldn't be a Hotel Del Luna at all.  Once your time is up you should simply move forward into the afterlife.  She seems to view things either right or wrong and sees no gray.

MW has been accused of being

1. arrogant

2. selfish

3. bad

4. petty

5. greedy

6. uncaring

And in truth she has exhibited all of these traits at one point in time .  She squeezes money out of her hotel guests and sometimes walks a thin line with her ethics/morality.  Case in point when she took the Black Card to go on a shopping spree.  Even though she knew it was the parents of the guy that were trying to get rid of the women.  She in some ways was punishing the parents by taking advantage of them with the card but what she is doing is technically wrong.  Hence, later CS tells her that he returned the black card and they have to pay for the stuff that wasn't actually for the wedding.

I think MaGo 4's biggest issue with MW is that she has taken advantage and gone way past the time to reconcile her guilt, grief, and grudges.  She has to accept the actions that she's taken in her lifetime, and the situations that have befallen her, and let go.  MW gives her life to MaGo 1 as supposed penance for the "grave sin" she committed.  In her mind she literal caused the deaths of her family (gang of thieves). She fell in love with CM, trusted him to only be betrayed at the end.  After being set free she is enraged and goes on a murderous spree killing the guards to get to her ultimate objective the Princess.  She dispatches her quickly and then waits for the one who betrayed her trust and love.   

Over the course of the years working at the inn MW becomes emotionally stunted.  I think it's safe to assume that she has never shared the details of her life with anyone at the hotel.   She's turned rather cynical to the world and distances herself from engaging in real emotions.  Truthfully if she wanted to leave and go into the afterlife she could have at any point in time.  Was it her lingering attachment to the world that still kept her hanging around?  Was it the prosperity that Hotel Del Luna eventually came into and she became accustom to living a rich lifestyle, drinking champagne, and eating caviar that she didn't want to leave?  Was she actually afraid of dying at one point?  She had already killed the Princess and CM.  Waiting for them to reincarnate so she could kill them again seems a bit much :crazy: and there was no hint that she was actually doing that.  Unless I missed something somewhere in an episode :ph34r:  It wasn't until CS brought MiRa back into MW's life did she think about reincarnation and acting out revenge again.  

But now that I'm thinking what if the sin that MW committed was that she never killed CM :unsure: That she had every intention of doing that but hesitated because of her feelings for him.  He was her first love.  She may have been conflicted.  And maybe in that moment CM killed himself over the guilt of what he did and seeing in her eyes how badly she wanted him to die?  So for MW her grave sin was never avenging the death of her family.  That explains the conversation with MaGo why she was so angry and how she wanted to meet CM and settle things.  

I also wonder if MaGo 4 is just perplexed why there are 2 men who love MW so :lol:.  CM didn't reincarnate and decided to stay as a firefly as punishment and watch over the tree.  CS who stays with MW to help ease her pain and open her heart back up again so she can go into the afterlife.  It's not fair that they love this "bad woman" :lol:  So that makes MaGo 4 even more mad.  "This crazy ill tempered woman who lie, cheats, steals, and drinks champagne and caviar has 2 men wrapped around her pinky.  These guys can do better." is probably what MaGo is thinking :lol:

"My sister chose the right person. The shabby role of getting in the way, holding on, and begging can only be done by a good person."

I don't know, but I think maybe there are more reasons. And CS didn't really exist in the past?

I don't think that the price that CS needs to pay has to do only with people from his past(Mother and SJW) or the misfortune of those close to him(Dead of V, girlfriend of his bestfriend S). These things maybe are part of it. Because of the conversations between MW and the 4th Mago and the 2nd Mago and the Grim Reaper, in the Ep 12.

"The Price that CS needs to pay in return is very unfair. It's neither evenhanded nor objective. It sounds like MW doesn't know the price CS has to pay yet. Once she finds out, she will be sad and scared."

Will CS be the new owner of Hotel Del Luna?! And will CS be waiting for the reincarnation of MY?!
CS - A Good Person, that Made the Flowers Bloomed that will consequently wither and made MW go to the Afterlife.
If this will turn to be the price that CS would needs to pay. Indeed is very unfair, neither evenhanded, nor objective. That's why MW will be sad and scared. Because CS will experience what MW experienced during those 1000 years. And who better than MW herself to understand that. The only difference is that while MW supposedly waits for CM for kill him. CS will wait for MW because he loves her and will never get over her loss.

As for CS's price I think it's just that he will be left alone in this world after MW passes into the after life.  I agree with many that CS may end up running the hotel and simply wait until the day MW comes to the hotel.  It could be years or ages.  And only then will he pass onward maybe in the hopes of reincarnating to be with MW in the future.

5 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:

According with the conversations between CS and 2nd Mago and MW and the 4th Mago, in Ep's 9 and 12.

"Man Weol protected me. I'm fine. Man Weol is fine thanks to you. You are the one who protected her. So keep on doing your good work. Was I sent to that hotel for that purpose? When the terrible fate comes to her from the past, am I supposed to block her from it? You successfully carried out your mission."

"You should just bring him to me right now. We can end this once and for all, and I'll finally disappear which is exactly what I've been wishing for during the endless years that I had to endure. CS. He will eventually bring him to you."

It looks like that the terrible fate that will come to MW from the past, is CM - the person that she is waiting for all these years. If it turns out to be like that,  it makes me think that MW didn't kill him in the past. Instead CM killed himself. That's why MW is been waiting for all those years, to take revenge with her own hands.

And CS will be the one that will bring CM to her, like he did with the Princess and YW. But since CM cursed himself into a firefly, I think CS will let him take over his body. And at the same time, CS will have to protect MW again, like he did when she try to curse Mira.

How will CS protect MW if he let CM take over his body?!

(It will be the 3rd time that CS will let a ghost take over is body. Again the reference of number 3. And coincidentally in one of the conversation between MW and CS, in Ep 12, she said: "You can't let a ghost take over your body like that. Promise me. Don't you ever do something like that without me.")

Considering CM is a firefly he cannot really talk it does seem logical that he would have to take a hold of body to speak with MW.  CS seems to be the most likely candidate.  This way there can be actual closure for MW because she won't hurt CS while CM attempts to communicate with her.

Can you imagine it gets revealed to MW that CM is the firefly that has been buzzing around her tree.  CM doesn't take a body to talk and tries to fly around pantomiming his words to MW.  CS standing there trying to interpret  the fly charades.  MW gets annoyed <_< not listening to a thing being guessed and goes finds an electric fly swatter zapping the firefly dead :lol: That would be so anti-climatic  -_- funny but anti-climatic :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

On 8/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, stella77 said:

I took the quiz and got JMW too lol. 

I do hope all the drama crew that worked hard behind that scenes gets the vacation too. If they come to BKK that would be cool but I doubt if I would ever run into them lol!!

Oh, you're from Thailand? :D

On 8/22/2019 at 9:40 PM, annamchoi said:

Taeseon I G live interview..

I also prefer YW over YS..hehe...though I like the modern's appearance more :P

On 8/23/2019 at 3:07 AM, RiceGirl1212 said:

Since I don't watch a lot of K dramas I didn't know many of the actors so I just choose our Chan Seong :D

Hahaha...I didn't know who to choose but since I really like Chan Sung as an overall male lead as of now, I chose him too ^~^

22 hours ago, Lily92 said:

The first love that never get a chance to blossom and now the true love that already wilt... Manwol story just break my heart..:tears:

The more reason why I think she deserves some happiness in this lifetime. She's been hurting and keeping such grudge for a thousand years...until Chan Sung came along....

21 hours ago, annamchoi said:

this is nice...❤️

You also watched that piano cover? Indeed, it was so nice. And I love how they match their outfits to MW and CS :D

20 hours ago, lollyminx said:
Hahaha she actually is an ahjumma

The ahjumma of all ahjummas....LOL...she's like an ahjumma of all many generations...hahaha..

19 hours ago, Ondine said:

I just recently discovered that YJG has a lot of noona-actress fans. 

That is true. A lot of them have expressed their desire to act with him once he's all grown up and just like what @nikki7 said, PBY is one of them.

18 hours ago, nikki7 said:

Also recently found out Park Bo Young is a big fan of his and confesses publicly, several time, that she wanted to do a melodrama with him. Haha, sorry PBY, IU got him first :D.

Hahaha...well, there's actually Lee Se Young in TCC. She first got him^^.

16 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

From the old BTS ive rewatched recently, it seems as if YJG is shy and trying to be respectful to his sunbae. We can see how his sunbae is trying hard to tease him, and make him loosen up....

YGJ seemed serious for his age, perhaps he has been in the industry very long, and mostly in seguk dramas.

I agree. I watched some of their interviews with Lee Se Young during TCC and between him and her, Se Young is mostly the one teasing him. Considering her bubbly personality, I think that's a given. But since he and IU seems the shy type, he puts more effort to lighten the mood, and I think he's done a good job at that since we can see how they've slowly become close now ^-^.

I mean, judging from IU's posts in IG, look at the distance between them now when taking pics together...literally NONE :wub:

1566628016987.jpg 

5 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:

New OST...

Man, Punch is on fire~ with all her OSTs :lol:

HAPPY HDL DAY, chingu-deuls~!!!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

Hahaha...well, there's actually Lee Se Young in TCC. She first got him^^.

a much older lee yeon hee got him first, and he was also romancing lim ji yeon. I want a YJG-PBY-lee seung gi romcom, that would be cuteness overload

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

59 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I was thinking..room 404?!!

Yaaaaas! They better not fail us with that "special romance" teaser. :lol:

I'm so sorry, I'm shipping IU and YJG now and I came across an interview of YJG and Lee Se Young while they were promoting Crowned Clown that makes him compatible with IU's personality. I saw Lee Hyori's Bed and Breakfast months ago. IU was quiet for a moment and she was just sitting on Hyori's couch. Hyori asked her if she likes spacing out and IU said yes. She did a lot on the show. Then in the interview with YJG and LSY, they were asked about their personalites. LSY says she has to be with people always but YJG said he's the opposite. He's consistent with his response that he's an introvert. He likes spending time alone. He feels himself when he's alone, doing what he wants, and just spacing out. 

HAHAHAHA anyway, I know it's annoying to ship the real actors but I was just trying to entertain myself last night cause I'm too excited for episode 13. It will satisfy my shipper heart if somewhere down they road they date and spend time together... spacing out. :wub: They also like reading books. YJG's goal is to read one book every month. Article below shows IU also likes reading books.

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/01/27/lee-se-young-and-yeo-jin-goo-cosmopolitan-january-2019-interview/

YJG: I seem to be on the contrary: there are times I feel like myself the most when I am lonely. It’s not that I do something great when I am by myself, but it is easier to do things I want to do by myself. That feeling of “Oh, this is good!” when I watch movies or eat the food I cooked because I wanted to eat it. I do feel like and enjoy myself when I am acting, but there are times when I feel happy even from being alone at home, doing nothing and just spacing out.

https://www.hancinema.net/the-iu-virus-spacing-out-and-lady-like-chewing-109979.html

IU enjoys wearing over-sized clothes on "Hyo-ri's Guest House", spacing out without doing anything, and reading books.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

a much older lee yeon hee got him first, and he was also romancing lim ji yeon. I want a YJG-PBY-lee seung gi romcom, that would be cuteness overload

Ehh??...that many already?...lol..I didn't know. Well, I haven't watched some of his dramas, so :D...

• Like 2
  • Love 1