[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

1 minute ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

a human kid

CS was mistaken though. They found the kid in the hotel. But it's too late. He's already inside the tunnel.

CS AND THE FIREFLY IN THE TUNNEL. THE FIREFLY IS SAVING CS?!?!?!?! IS HE?!?!?!?!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

so he get into the car, right?

The kid didn't go into the car. 

OMG CM SAVED CS!!! CS is back to the real world.

HOLY OMG... MY HEART... I WONDER WHAT CM TOLD HIM IN THE TUNNEL.

IS IT EVEN CS THO? OR CM IN HIS BODY? OMG... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ok, let me just say. That was satisfying. Seeing CM in CS's body.

Also, when MW hugged CS after coming out from the tunnel. Her hands were over his shoulder. I like that type of hug. LOVE IT.

And I love that MW noticed CS is not CS but CM.

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omg!! My tears!!! :bawling: what are they saying to each other?

Nothing LOL. MW just asked CS, "Who are you?!"

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I REALLY LOVE THE WAY MW HUGGED HIM THERE. TOO BAD IT'S NOT CS. :wub:

1 minute ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Now I need scenes! Is the special romance occur yet?

NOOOO. Hahaha not the special romance I want. Although the hand-holding was kind of sweet, and the way that CS marked himself as MW's "property" by drawing the moon. It was really sweet.

• Like 2

Ewwwww, get away from Chansung, you CGI firefly! Sigh. Too much airtime for characters I don't care about. At least Smirkalot was bound to happen. Why is annoying serial killer still running loose? Grim Reaper, you literally have one job! :angry: :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I wanna see the preview one more time!! It was so fast!!!

I love the hug MW gave CS. That hug said it all that CS is precious to MW.:tears:

But CM is in his body!! Guess he had no choice to do this.

So is this the price Mago said CS had to go through!!:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

From the preview it seems Man Wol tells Ji Won to be a vengeful ghost...wonder is she still blinded by revenge and wants Ji Won to take revenge for her by harming CM who is in CS's body....from the way the preview is shown but then again previews always tease us

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ewwwww, get away from Chansung, you CGI firefly! Sigh. Too much airtime for characters I don't care about. At least Smirkalot was bound to happen. Why is annoying serial killer still running loose? Grim Reaper, you literally have one job! :angry: :lol:

Hahahaha I know right? I was kind of hoping they'll start tying up everything this episode BUT NOOOOOO. They still had to introduce new characters and then have lengthy scenes about SH. They could have resolved that with briefer scenes. 

2 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

I think there will be no special romance. TVN is a liar. I really need to stop to believe them

HAHAHAHAHAHA true. They disappointed us in the "secret romance in the office" and now "special romance teaser.

2 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

I love the hug MW gave CS. That hug said it all that CS is precious to MW.:tears:

SAME. It's really the kind of hug between two people in love. I WANT MORE OF THAT IN THE COMING EPISOOOOOODES! Is that too much to ask? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ewwwww, get away from Chansung, you CGI firefly! Sigh. Too much airtime for characters I don't care about. At least Smirkalot was bound to happen. 

haha. I feel the same way (no offense to the others. we love all of you, it is great to know we have different taste in men so that we dont all fight over the same one :) )

• Like 1
  • LOL 2