[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

@Yana Mujay haha he IS cute!

to all the chingus who cant get enough of the cute smile firefly guard, here’s his IG

https://instagram.com/ldh_sky?igshid=xkyesh5hl4or

he is not as active as our dear fullmoon.long though haha :lol:

oh, and here’s CS IG as well..

https://instagram.com/yeojin9oo?igshid=1f59f2g2ndg7e

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

as much as we discussed the excitement and possibilities of the plot progress, i get slightly worried on how the Hong sisters are going to tie up the loose ends towards the ending might become a disappointment :sweatingbullets:  i’m still agonised by the horrible disappointment with A Korean Odyssey.. we are 10 episodes away.. throw in a few more to help the hotel staffs with their worldly matters before heading to afterlife.. some love hate relationship between MW and CS.. we are almost left with not much time!!!

I was emotionally "scarred" by Big. I remember staring at my screen when it ended, speechless (the bad kind) and then SHOUTED that I wasted 16 hours. LOL.

When I saw the article on this drama I was like IU (after Ahjussi? YESSSSSSS!) YJG? (Hmmmm never watched him but he seems to be a reliable actor. I then watched and dropped Absolute BF - plot was too thin.)

But "Hong Sisters".. *deep breaths* oh my oh mai let's hope they work their magic FOR REAL THIS TIME.

I wish it would be a happy ending, but even if it ends bittersweet, I hope they wrap things up well and make all of us feel that all of our emotions and hours were worth it.

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, kaxx said:

I was emotionally "scarred" by Big. I remember staring at my screen when it ended, speechless (the bad kind) and then SHOUTED that I wasted 16 hours. LOL.

i was watching A Korean Odyssey and later at the same time, Misty.. comparing them both, i almost throw the tv remote control to my tv screen at Misty ending.. hahaha -_-

YJG acted in really many dramas.. a child actor.. his first leading role was perhaps Orange Marmalade.. i remembered seeing him as the male nurse in Doctor Romantic as well.. he is growing up too fast!! :rolleyes:

• Like 5

On 7/30/2019 at 8:35 AM, Yana Mujay said:

Jang Man Wol Precious expression :wub:

Since the beginning of this drama, I appreciate seeing her various facial expression. It's getting better and better especially I love looking at her eyes.  They are really the mirror of one's soul.  

Credit to tvN

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i was watching A Korean Odyssey and later at the same time, Misty.. comparing them both, i almost throw the tv remote control to my tv screen at Misty ending.. hahaha -_-

YJG acted in really many dramas.. a child actor.. his first leading role was perhaps Orange Marmalade.. i remembered seeing him as the male nurse in Doctor Romantic as well.. he is growing up too fast!! :rolleyes:

HAHAHA! Not throwing the remote really takes alot of restraint!

I might take up The Crowned Clown (him and Buja from K.O!) I'm generally not into saguks but I will try.

There's Orange Marmalade on Netflix but I've read not so positive stuff about the plot though, sadly. And yes, he is indeed growing up too fast! 

• Like 3

Can help when seeing them always  humming IU song my old story:blush:

Desperate to know what really happened between them and why their relationship made them entangled for a thousand years.

In this situation how i wish HDL just come straight by orders no worries, no much thinking about plot twists and importantly didn't get SLS syndrome :dissapointed_relieved:

This is first time i get this kind syndrome realize how all friends who get SLS felt now...:joy:.

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Hmm I think the one in Doctor Romantic is Kim Min Jae, he looks like YJG though:grimace:

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, wenlhy said:

Hmm I think the one in Doctor Romantic is Kim Min Jae, he looks like YJG though:grimace:

Agree ..it's not YJG.

Actually YJG have many projects, what  i could recall 

OM just watching till eps 4

He act as boy who's comeback from after life(met his young girlfriend become 30years old lady) just 5 eps.

Saeguk with Jang gun suk..because the plot interesting watching diligencely but till now forget to watching the ending part.

And sure i finished CC because the story and yes he good there.

Not interested in his recent as robot so skip this one.

Counting from he still child actor till now i realize i watching him often then what i think:grin:

Honestly just young Lee Won made me remember him as actor .

Seems HDL could bring out his best perhaps.

• Like 5

Update: Nam Da Reum Confirmed To Make Special Appearance In “Hotel Del Luna”

4c590f121f424fcaad61be7b61a86b98.jpeg?s=

Nam Da Reum is confirmed to appear on “Hotel Del Luna”!

In response to the previous reports, a source from the drama commented, “Nam Da Reum is making a special appearance on ‘Hotel Del Luna.’ He recently completed filming.”

Source (1)

Original Article:

Nam Da Reum is the next star to make a special appearance on “Hotel Del Luna”!

On July 31, it was reported that the actor has completed filming for his cameo in the tvN drama.

According to the reports, Nam Da Reum is making a special appearance due to his connection with the director Oh Choong Hwan, who he worked with in “While You Were Sleeping.”

Nam Da Reum’s cameo in “Hotel Del Luna” is scheduled to air sometime in August.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342435wpp/nam-da-reum-to-reportedly-make-special-appearance-in-hotel-del-luna

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kaxx said:

I might take up The Crowned Clown (him and Buja from K.O!) I'm generally not into saguks but I will try.

..oh, definitely you should watch The Crowned Clown, that is my first drama of YJG as well :D. You'll see two sides of him there. He was amazing. I didn't actually watch Absolute Boyfriend coz I watched the original J-version of it..

@Joseph Lim..ha ha..I was actually waiting for someone to translate that part where IU was laughing so much after what YJG said in the BTS :D, so it was about her knees...lol...It would have been great if they added that though.

Speaking of Nam Da Reum, man, this boy is growing to be a fine man...he'll break lots of hearts soon...lol...I almost watched him portray young versions of the dramas I've watched, from Boys Over Flowers, Pinocchio, Six Flying Dragons, Goblin, The King in Love to While You Were Sleeping :)

• Like 8

1 minute ago, lightbringer06 said:

..oh, definitely you should watch The Crowned Clown, that is my first drama of YJG as well :D. You'll see two sides of him there. He was amazing. I didn't actually watch Absolute Boyfriend coz I watched the original J-version of it..

Absolute BF was.. was.. it was.. nvm. He wasn't the problem though.

Am definitely going to check out The Crowned Clown! I'm going to get my mom on board too. LOL! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, kaxx said:

Absolute BF was.. was.. it was.. nvm. He wasn't the problem though.

Am definitely going to check out The Crowned Clown! I'm going to get my mom on board too. LOL! 

Never bothered to even give it a glance...lol...no offense to YJG, I like him but not the drama :P.

Ha ha..yeah, get your mom, the more, the merrier. You're lucky you can get your mom onboard to watch dramas..me, always a loner...ha ha...that is why Soompi is my best buddy for now :D. No one gets me.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bob Knows said:

Those are the two most conflicting lines I’ve ever heard cuz if she keeps doing those things she will become that which she hates which is being poor :wacko:

That is why she's in conflict... and with the help of GCS, she might be able to balance it better than before :)  Even with the previous manager, she did finally give up the diamonds ... 

I love their banter .... it can be about anything ... the past, present and future... It can be something so serious to something so funny.

Looking forward to this weekend...

Credit to the owner

• Like 7
  • Love 1