[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

the gif.. do one more with him being kissed and thoroughly enjoying it and caption “I LIKE BEING HER TOY!!” :lol:

not that im looking forward to any bed scenes (there is plenty of rooms in HDL anyway haha) but its hard to predict.. my friends n i din expect Son Oh Gong to sleep with Samjang in Korean Odyssey and they really did!! with both of them standing stark naked sharing a blanket at the window too.. which was, huh?? how is that possible for a monkey god and a mortal ?!?! :huh:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I think they're not kissing in subtle meaning B)

IMG-20190708-115639.jpg

MW just want to save CS from the ghosts thou:glasses:

Room 13 ghosts could eat people memory and hate humans breath :scream:

That's the practical wacky MW way to inhale CS breath and prevent him to seeing the ghost :P

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@vangsweetie637

What I meant was.. The crew at Hotel Del Luna were thinking of ways to rid Chan-Sung so the next candidate for the manager position was - Yoon-Ah get it?? 

Yoon-Ah's a very favorable choice for Man-Weol, as she's a capitalist obviously (she likes Yoon-Ah's financial status) & of course now that the dead girl is "given" a new body...she owes Man-Weol to work at Hotel Del Luna. Hope that helped:D

Really curious to find out more behind Room #404?? :huh: It's like Hotel California... Check In anytime you like but you can never leave~

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just asking..... Confuse here.

The tree is alive and bloom again bcoz CS.

Now the tree alive, MW life is in CS' s hand. 

Does it  mean MW time as owner will be time up and she will be vanish along the with her ghost staffs? And Hotel get new owner? But God Mogo said she not changing the owner just to give MW a lesson - To find what missing in her life - Maybe love? Show her the right path.

Why the staff is panic and want to get rid of CS? 

MW fall in love and vanish?

• Like 6

I was staying away because I didn’t have time to watch the episodes until today. My thoughts:

Spoiler

These two episodes were amazing! There was great laugh out loud moments from me (especially the cameo performances of candidate 1 & 2 lol that space kick reject was amazing!!! I want a gif of it! 

As as some of you know I am a fan of ghost stories and really want a real creepy and spookiness and not just Casper friendly ghost types. I finally got it with the ghost in Room 13!!!! I hope they give it a back story because the whole build up of KSC going in so innocently was amazing! Then to have the 360 epic whiplash and turn this creepy-tastic scene into a kiss/romantic scene was executed well! Caught me by surprised and whew - what a roller coaster!!! 

Both leads also delivered fantastically in further showing the complex characters. Let’s hope this drama continues with this quality and momentum! 

Adding that I also cried watching the old man and dog go off together. Awww. Fashion wise, I really need to search for a HQ photo of IU in the long white dress in episode 3. Amazing. 

• Like 6

I laughed at that gif of KCS questioning if he's her toy. :lol:

I mean he should've known it was planned from his childhood and then he became her HUSBAND at one point too! :w00t::wub:

FFSPrbw.gif

But whatever the case, he's stuck with her. So if he's in then I'm in too! They can do whatever they like and I'll fully support! :D

yWFZ29P.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, shiqin3381 said:

Just asking..... Confuse here.

The tree is alive and bloom again bcoz CS.

Now the tree alive, MW life is in CS' s hand. 

Does it  mean MW time as owner will be time up and she will be vanish along the with her ghost staffs? And Hotel get new owner? But God Mogo said she not changing the owner just to give MW a lesson - To find what missing in her life - Maybe love? Show her the right path.

From what I understood, the staff are worried because if MW disappears, then they are not sure if they can stay longer to finish their business in the human world.That's why they want to get rid of CS because the tree is growing thanks to him. Not to mention, everyone knows the tree is connected to MW life. Getting rid of CS means MW will stay as the owner and they can stay in the hotel as a staff.

As for MW time running out, we are not sure if she will disappear or not because the flower lady didn't exact told MW what happens after the flower blossoms and they start to fall.

Hope I made sense:sweatingbullets:.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@Joseph Lim

I like that Monsta X's Joo-Heon is into Hotel Del Luna as well:D But knowing Joo-Heon, he's such a scaredy cat:w00t: You should watch some of Monsta X's earlier shows where they had a Haunted House Challenge:lol: Hilarious as heck!:lol: Guaranteed to cure your depression;)

@shiqin3381 said:-

Yup to the first one. I think they mentioned that the hotel could be passed on to Chan-Sung but I could be wrong..? I'm actually surprised that there's only been over 40+ people who've served by Man-Weol's side. I mean considering she's been alive for how long LoL?? 

The staff panicked as that meant their time on the Hotel & the mortal realm is shortened, hence they have no place to go:( While Man-Weol gets freed from her "punishment", the other 3 staffers still have unfinished business. I don't see how as they've been around the hotel for centuries LoL. One would think they'd be sick of it by now but ok whatever:P 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Quite the plot twist with the blind girl...though I sort of saw it comin' as the guy had this sinister smirk on his face. Jin-Goo should do a BL-type drama next ha-ha!!:w00t::lol:

However I find his acting kind of weak? At least in comparison to IU. Which is odd, 'cause Jin-Goo has more acting experience than she:mellow: 

Oh, I thought I'm the only one who had that feeling too. Somehow I feel that there's something lacking which I can't really tell. I mean, he's a great actor, watched him in The Crowned Clown and he was phenomenal there portraying two complex characters. Maybe I was not used seeing this type of character of his so there's that little feeling, but he is doing an amazing job portraying this slightly coward, frail human being that he is. So I guess it's the character, not the acting itself, he is soo likeable as a character, I really like him, I mean, who wouldn't? Such an adorable pumpkin :D. That perhaps I'm looking for that teeny-weeny dark part of his besides being good...ha ha..since as of now, he's this one-dimensional character compared to IU's character. I also wanna see some more depth to his character. Give his character a little more spice, more savory ^_^..

@stella77 Here's that gif you want :blush:..

imageedit-5-4838440652.gif 

@vangsweetie637 I did watch Supernatural as well but had to stop it since it was still ongoing then, and that was years ago...ha ha..never gotten to pick it up again :).

So far, out of IU's wardrobe, I really like this one...not only because blue is my fave color but I like the style of it, conservative but with a touch of sexiness in it..and that slit..wish they had shown more of that bare legs tho in episode 3...ha ha..

IMG-20190723-022500.jpg 

5 hours ago, annamchoi said:

If MW will be free, does it mean she is still alive?  is CS be that one who will free her?

Currently, her time was actually frozen, so she isn't dead but not actually living. And it's how her time flows again when the tree started to bloom. And yes, CS seems to be the key to all of that happening.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

i binge watched ep5 n 6 watcher and ep3 n 4 HDL.. :lol:

i must admit i LOL when candidate 2 slowmo kicked MW in space sending her flying was really hilarious!! :D and security captain CM.. he is kinda cute :wub: i find him looking somewhat familiar.. when some of u chingus said he was in Still 17, i din watch that but now i know where i saw him in.. Clean With Passion For Now!! :lol: in the sweet pink jumper along with KYJ!

oh, even the baddie baker guy is cute looking too haha!!

i had to agree that the last scene when the kiss happened, MW was trying to shut CS ears out from hearing the room13 guest sound and since he kept trying to turn around n mumble, she had to kiss him to stop his breath too! B) he is really a frail hearted guy that needs MW protection aigoo.....

i was gloating with glee when Yu Na soul got destroyed when her parents chose to hide the truth and burnt the pendant haha! well, the soul that resides in the shell din get to enjoy life too since she can see ghosts n ghosts know she is a “parasite” in that body.. in a way, u win some u lose some.. lol

@Latte_Anyday MW is stuck there for 1,000 years and CS is the 49th human manager.. i guess when it was still an inn, there is no need for a general manager :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, annamchoi said:

I must say that Iu's clothes are so fab in every scene.she looks  very pretty too .❤️

i agreed totally!! haha even though she was a wreck on her couch with the hangover.. messy hair and everything hahaha!! im quite positive she was glad her sleeping eyemask was pulled down when CS held her hand to sign the reschedule document lol :lol:

• Like 8
  • Love 1