[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

He changed his outfit and sunglasses. He removed his make up too. Its not couple things right? It is sponsor. As a shipper, yes you can ship PMY and KJW but please be a wise shipper. I only ship Ryan Gold and SDM, but not KJW and PMY. I remember when PMY and PSJ got dating rumor because they have same shoes. God were these shippers sane? I read PSJ interview saying more less like this, "If I have a same t-shirt with Justin Bieber, then you will conclude that I date him?" This answer shows that he strongly denied the rumor. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No one here thinks they're wearing a couple's item nor even boldly assume they're a real one (a couple) . :) Fans in this thread are merely celebrating a happy coincidence since we all miss seeing the both of them on screen. They're actors with their own personal lives and I believe this thread respectfully acknowledges that. The show has run its course without any mishaps or malicious rumors and I think that's a testament to how  mature and grounded HPL 's fans are. Cheers :)

• Like 12
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Latte07 said:

This is just really out of topic considering that we're all in happy occasions: KJW going for dunhill runway and PMY's July issue is coming out soon. But I just want to bring it up anyway. 

I can't help to think how stress it must be for PMY that everytime she uploaded picture on IG people always tag and comment about her previous male lead. Trying hard to make connections and the worst, tagging the actor's IG acc. I noticed that since HPL, some fans of the previous drama are not tagging anymore (maybe because there are HPL fans who mentioned about this), but imagine how bad it must be for her to deal with fans delulu and assumptions.

I noticed that even some of them still tag her on her ex photos/videos...

life as a celebrity :wacko:

https://youtu.be/qRazGf5ytCE

In one of the interview they had mention like how happy they are to see mature fans that did good deeds (planted trees, help poor students etc) on their names and create a desirable kind of fandom...

Oh well, but we all know it’s hard to control people :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

On 6/22/2019 at 8:38 AM, gemini1990_stv said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_frGbAYaR/?igshid=czr59mpvb032

His laugh when someone said “Her private life is woooww” 

so precious, he’s a big star now...

we can see your different reaction Kim Jae Wook Ssi.. :D

When Fans praise Coffe Prince....

Spoiler

and when fans praise HPL.... :blush:

Spoiler

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jaemin kimpark said:

2019.06.23 Dunhill weibo update!!!  :love:

I almost got a heart attack when i saw this on instagram!!!

OMG this is better than what i expected when i first noticed he’ll be attending Dunhill ss20 in Paris...

We got to see him a lot for these past few days, i hope he update his post.

Anyway our PMY also updated her ig post, she looks daring and hella pretty

• Like 4