Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Just saw a fancam on IG...KJW actually had to stop n restart his catwalk in the airport for the news reporters...he's So cute n obedient....:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

This is just really out of topic considering that we're all in happy occasions: KJW going for dunhill runway and PMY's July issue is coming out soon. But I just want to bring it up anyway. 

I can't help to think how stress it must be for PMY that everytime she uploaded picture on IG people always tag and comment about her previous male lead. Trying hard to make connections and the worst, tagging the actor's IG acc. I noticed that since HPL, some fans of the previous drama are not tagging anymore (maybe because there are HPL fans who mentioned about this), but imagine how bad it must be for her to deal with fans delulu and assumptions.

• Like 13

Kim Jae Wook, creating a knit set cool guy look, 'His Own Pictorial'

While looking comfortable with dark grey knit top and pants with chic airport fashion 'Woman Attention'.

p1ddseun9411ip11s71k2q1vnfq8m1.png

21 June 2019 

Translation Credits By: @sillygal

Actor Kim Jae Wook looking simple but took the women's attention from his cool airport fashion. Kim Jae Wook left for Paris on the 21st June morning from Incheon International Airport to attend an overseas fashion show. Today, Kim Jae Wook completed with cool looks of matching dark grey knit top and knit shirt dress-up casual look. Over here while looking comfortable, he wore a pair of white sneakers and matching sunglasses casual airport fashion. On the other hand, Kim Jae Wook will be attending the upcoming opening Dunhill 2020 Spring/Summer fashion show in Paris which will be scheduled on the 23rd June 2019. 

Spoiler

p1ddseun94hts4uj1af5qk59md2.jpg

p1ddseun94bcd1h9c1dr0jpb1lm23.jpg

p1ddt3nqeu9971ems1sh01qb1tdh1.jpg

Source: Link

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, redcoral said:

Fan Cam:

I prefer this outfit, than the one he had at Incheon (which reminds me a bit like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers :sweat_smile:). I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned.

Anyway, I'm just missing this couple:

zVbv6tA.gif

yQpccBj.gif

pIOHEum.gif

credit to: xoxomyseriesxoxo

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

One-Hand Pocket Runway

By Ryan Gold

Continues...

I6vz2Mi.gif

hl9LnxT.gif

PAxSaOl.gif

ujpyQD8.gif

• Like 9
  • Love 2

She is so lucky ( the fan at the airport. With the wefie !!!!) but I’m so happy he now knows the reach of Hpl!!

• Like 3

He changed his outfit and sunglasses. He removed his make up too. Its not couple things right? It is sponsor. As a shipper, yes you can ship PMY and KJW but please be a wise shipper. I only ship Ryan Gold and SDM, but not KJW and PMY. I remember when PMY and PSJ got dating rumor because they have same shoes. God were these shippers sane? I read PSJ interview saying more less like this, "If I have a same t-shirt with Justin Bieber, then you will conclude that I date him?" This answer shows that he strongly denied the rumor. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

No one here thinks they're wearing a couple's item nor even boldly assume they're a real one (a couple) . :) Fans in this thread are merely celebrating a happy coincidence since we all miss seeing the both of them on screen. They're actors with their own personal lives and I believe this thread respectfully acknowledges that. The show has run its course without any mishaps or malicious rumors and I think that's a testament to how  mature and grounded HPL 's fans are. Cheers :)

• Like 12
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Latte07 said:

This is just really out of topic considering that we're all in happy occasions: KJW going for dunhill runway and PMY's July issue is coming out soon. But I just want to bring it up anyway. 

I can't help to think how stress it must be for PMY that everytime she uploaded picture on IG people always tag and comment about her previous male lead. Trying hard to make connections and the worst, tagging the actor's IG acc. I noticed that since HPL, some fans of the previous drama are not tagging anymore (maybe because there are HPL fans who mentioned about this), but imagine how bad it must be for her to deal with fans delulu and assumptions.

I noticed that even some of them still tag her on her ex photos/videos...

life as a celebrity :wacko:

https://youtu.be/qRazGf5ytCE

In one of the interview they had mention like how happy they are to see mature fans that did good deeds (planted trees, help poor students etc) on their names and create a desirable kind of fandom...

Oh well, but we all know it’s hard to control people :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

Mrs Gold taking care of Mr Gold...:wub:

Dunhill weibo update..
wandering in the street of paris, giving out the feeling of relaxing with beige jacket and deep blue shirt. let's enjoy the leisure time of Kim Jaeuck before dunhill fashion show.
Cr. @zozounic 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

He looks like fresh off the shower....Wet hair....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Really missing them, started another round of rewatch, have tried other rom com dramas but so far HPL has the best visual couple. 

• Like 1