[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

5 hours ago, Ondine said:

Translation of PMY's Marie Claire interview preview by Kdramaholic. She said she hasn't been able to let go of Deokmi completely yet (at least at the time of the interview). 

we just have to wait for Kim Jae Wook's interview..

HPL has big impact on them.. :wub:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Love 2

Park Min Young Talks About “Her Private Life” And Chemistry With Male Co-Stars

by Y. Shin
ea8d77d65f914c29b87d98bde0829b49.jpeg?s=

Park Min Young recently spoke about her career in an interview for fashion magazine Marie Claire.

During the interview, the actress remarked, “I still don’t think I was able to completely send off [the character] of Duk Mi from the drama ‘Her Private Life.’ Although it might take a while, I’ll gradually send her off without rushing it.”

She also revealed that she did not give up when it came to acting and that she had perfectionist tendencies towards researching and searching for breakthroughs. When asked about how she chose her projects, Park Min Young stated, “For [works] that I won’t be unable to [act in] if not now and projects where I think ‘If it isn’t now, then I can’t do this’ as I grow older, I always try to choose them. I think the most important factor is if I’ll be able to enjoy [acting in] that project.”

morehttps://www.soompi.com/article/1333475wpp/park-min-young-talks-about-her-private-life-and-chemistry-with-male-co-stars

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Technically it wasn't that immersive or heavy a role as in 7DQ and yet she has difficulty letting go of the role.....hmmmm.....am I musing in the wrong thread:phew:

SDM char is quite a normal person char, it is unlike characters that does not exist in the current society, and SDM is quite a lovable char.

• Like 5

9 K-Drama Male Leads Who Treat Their Leading Lady Right

Jun 20, 2019
by kaityv

Ryan Gold from “Her Private Life

If Park Min Young is in a drama, you can probably bet that she has a stunning male lead. Kim Jae Wook shines as Ryan Gold in “Her Private Life.” After Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young) gets caught up in a dating scandal with Cha Si An (ONE), Ryan steps up to protect her and pretends to be her boyfriend. Of course, something that was just supposed to be fake turns very real. With stolen kisses in empty workshops and the back alley at work, these two simply make your heart flutter.

Ryan is also very respectful and encouraging of Duk Mi. While she doesn’t know at first, he knows that she’s a fangirl and even helps her keep her identity a secret. He doesn’t look down on her or think it’s weird, but rather finds it endearing. This already makes him a great contender for this list, but he also proves time and time again that he is willing to communicate and make things work.

A poignant scene is when he catches her looking at his paintings in his apartment although he didn’t invite her there. In a very beauty-and-the-beast-don’t-enter-the-west-wing fashion, he lashes out at her. However, within minutes he seems to realize his mistakes and runs across town to apologize. This man is a king of owning up to his mistakes and that makes him all the more dreamy.

her-private-life1.jpgher-private-life2.jpgher-private-life3.jpgher-private-life4.jpgher-private-life5.jpgher-private-life6.jpg

• Like 10

'Her Private Life' OST Album

155953933497l0.png

Spoiler

XX(2).jpg

Contains: 

- 1CD
- Main actor Sign Photobook : 3 Column Digipack
- All Singer Sign Polaroid Set
Mini Standing Doll : Park Min Young & Kim Jae Wook, Jung Je Won 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

On 6/19/2019 at 8:24 AM, jaemin kimpark said:

PMY Ig update...

Just got curious about the yellow heart after her comment. And I found this :):wub:

The emoji that comes up on snapchat when you and another person are each other's #1 best friends. In other words, you're probably going to date soon.
Guy: Hey, Zoë and I got the yellow heart last night! 
Guy 2: You guys are practically dating!

ttps://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Yellow%20Heart
Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

SDM char is quite a normal person char, it is unlike characters that does not exist in the current society, and SDM is quite a lovable char.

You are right SDM is like all of us here. Fangirling and have career like most of the girls do. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Her Private Life will be broadcasting on Mnet Japan starting August 23 2019 @ 10pm

I like that it referred to Ryan as "イケメン画家", hehe. How apt. They should invite Kim Jae-wook to voice his lines in Japanese. Ahh~

• Like 4