Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

Actually the oldest co-star playing as main lead againts Park Min Young was Kim Myung Min (1972), but there was no love line between them. Other OTP whose older was Sung Seong Heon (1976), followed by Jang Dong Geun (1979), Chung Jung Myung (1980), Kim Jae Wook (1983) and Yeon Woo Jin (1984).

But the most popular of PMY drama (sungkyunghwan scandal, city hunter, healer and wwwsk), paired her with same age to younger costar. 

43 minutes ago, cenching said:

@jaemin kimpark

I found out that KJW is the oldest OTP of PMY. The rare bird that she can called Oppa among all of her OTPs. Especially in SK's culture where seniority based on age is a biggie. It's obvious that KJW indulges and spoils her a lot, his "first love" on screen, the first time he got a girl fully his. So whatever MinYoung wants, MinYoung gets, Her wish is his command....Those were the vibes I got during HPL....I am sure PMY will occupies a special position in his heart forever....:glasses:

But I agree that this is the first time Kim Jae Wook ever got the girl in Kdrama. So PMY was special for KJW. PMY herself said it in ep 0 that KJW was generous.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

@Dramageek

I should rephrase my statement than as, “KJW is one of the older OTPs of PMY”...:lol: Thanks for the correction...:)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dramageek said:

But I agree that this is the first time Kim Jae Wook ever got the girl in Kdrama. So PMY was special for KJW. PMY herself said it in ep 0 that KJW was generous.

Agree. KJW said that when filming voice he was so into the character that made him scared to him self and took weeks to get over it.

And I am pretty sure he has smthng for PMY while filming (proposal scene proof it). It will be great if PMY also feel the same. Tho, I am trying to be logic and not delulu because both of them are professional. :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, niharika111 said:

Loved the review! But I feel it did not do PMY justice! 

Yes, it takes two to create incredible chemistry on the screen. Truth be told, I enjoyed the couple interactions even more than the kissing. Thanks to the ad-libbing, those teasing and loving scenes felt so real, so natural, so intimate, and she is the master of ad-libbing. KJW even had trouble keeping up with her at one point, during the bts where she was teaching him Hwatu. He also said in the bts that he found the fake relationship breakup scene to be more difficult than he thought.

Ahn Bo Hyun said that despite the ratings, the crew looked forward to seeing the ad-libbing of these two great actors each day. PMY also gave ABH the idea to pull the chain of her swing to him during his confession scene. I think she did a great job acting like his sister in the drama, and the awkwardness after his confession. Their sibling vibe was very genuine on her part.

PMY had the more difficult role, having to portray a professional curator, a squeeing fangirl, a loyal sibling, and an insightful girlfriend, all contained in one person. She also had to be someone who suppressed the memory of her dead brother, with her fear of driving and dreams of playing with a third boy who was not KJW or ABH.

I’m so grateful that these two wonderful method actors got to do improv with each other with a director who wanted improv from them, resulting in the most realistic falling in love scenes I have ever seen in Kdrama. They deserve all the kudos!

• Like 11
  • Love 3

@fauna Well said.  PMY is indeed a very capable actress.  I first saw her in City Hunter and have been a fan ever since. There is no doubt that KJW did an amazing job with Ryan Gold. But the reason we enjoyed the tandem so much is because both KJW and PMY are seasoned actors. It is a fact that KJW received the lion share of the attention and oftentimes credit for HPL and I get it. He is such a brilliant artist and has been overlooked for so long that it is only fair that he is receiving the much deserved accolades. But that cannot undermine the fact that PMY made Sung Deok Mi such a lovable fangirl. In the beginning there were a few scenes where PMY overacted, but I think it was what was expected of her. If you try to reason why as 33 year old woman is squealing in joy over meeting a 20 year old idol, it would seem ludicrous. But fangirling does not follow logic. As you said, the swing scene was heart-fluttering (even though none of us really wanted or even expected the outcome to be different) and it was a very thoughtful suggestion. So I'm not sure if KJW really steadied PMY's acting. they fed off each other's energy and created some memorable moments as Ryan-Deok Mi. Love them both to bits!!! :)

• Like 14

Kim Jae Wook finally shown his dandy looks. "Standard of Handsome"

638088_172635_2217.jpg

16th June 2019

Translation Credits By: @sillygal 

Kim Jae Wook updated what he has been up to.

Kim Jae Wook publish his photo on 13th June on his own instagram account. From the published photo, Kim Jae Wook is looking at the turntable 

Kim Jae Wook is flaunting his dandy charm by wearing white shirt.  Even his side profile has captured the attention of the feels and heartwarming visual.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Wook has appeared on TVN Drama 'Her Private Life' which has ended last month of May.  

Source: Link

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Does anyone know if PMY is back from LA? I know they are both taking a break from working so hard the past few months. I can imagine KJW just bumming and watching soccer all day. Lol Just curious if there was any scheduled HPL interviews? ABH seems to be the only one talking.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

love them so much.........:love:

I love how they both let out unguarded smiles and laughs during filming... PMY is so cute with her crinkled nose and all gummies while she laughs...and lion's roar of KJW is heartwarming to hear...

It must be tiring during the non-stop filming, but at least they had others whom they're comfortable with :wub:

Anyway I love y'all still coming over to this thread now and then...love the insights...cant add anything more XD

fanarts :wub::wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 11
  • Love 2

I am writing a fanfic between the ending of eps 14 to the beginning of eps 15. 

Do you want a matured Rated one or an innocent one? 

Lols. :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Omg a fanfic about our LaBit couple definitely a YES!! A mature and rated fanfic matches our Ryan Gold well, isn't it? lol

Looking forward to it~

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Jt922 said:

Does anyone know if PMY is back from LA? I know they are both taking a break from working so hard the past few months. I can imagine KJW just bumming and watching soccer all day. Lol Just curious if there was any scheduled HPL interviews? ABH seems to be the only one talking.

If you check out her thread, it says PMY is back to work with a cf on June 22 and a PMY’s Private Life article will be in the July issue of Marie Claire.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

M rated please :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Here is the link to my fanfic...

It is Rated version (I hope all of us here are not minors)

The whole fanfic https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/ryan-deok-mi-private-life-the-unseen-and-untold

The first chapter https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/1

You need to have an AFF (Asian fanfic) account to read it. No worries, sign up is absolutely free. 

I will do a more innocent version later.... 

Enjoy reading and leave comments and feedback...:)

• Like 5
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Follow this account guys...

and you will be happy Labit Shipper.....:love:

this account provide amazing and very detail analyze of our lovely couple..

https://www.instagram.com/jaemin_couple/

I followed this account since the first day, actually each time I see the updates are really hard to not become delulu :sweatingbullets:

Btw I am still on the guard, keep low on the ground, but keep hoping there will be a goodnews from labit!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

I followed this account since the first day, actually each time I see the updates are really hard to not become delulu :sweatingbullets:

Btw I am still on the guard, keep low on the ground, but keep hoping there will be a goodnews from labit!

Me too... Their update never fail make me happy..

its ok become delulu..  :glasses:

Iam Labit Shipper, but more than that.. I love PMY and KJW as a person, Whatever their choice in the future, as long as they happy, they always get my support..:wub:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, liltash85 said:

fanfic...? iam definitely in.. go for the matured rated one! one that cannot be shown in TVN...! lol...

this is what happen, when you are watching a kissing scene that sprung out on the park.... and you feel not contented because you're otp here just set the standard of real kissing scene.... KJW and PMY just makes it difficult for me to appreciate the intensity of other otp now. i feel something is missing... something more urging... and longing. not sure if everyone here feels the same way. 

• Like 4