[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

According to a tag on KJW ig, both of his pets are/were in a pet’s hotel and a korean blogger claimed that she saw KJW in Hoi An, Hanoi, Vietnam with his family! What a lucky girl...

The post date was on 16th of June ‘19. I was exactly there last month for a family vacation :tears: huhuhu

Don’t know wether is he still on holiday or back to SK already.. just like someone who post *ehem she’s back to reality (to work).

Maybe both of them are back in doing their schedule now...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Soompi giving HPL a shout-out again: https://www.soompi.com/article/1331520wpp/8-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

KJW was apparently spotted in Vietnam recently with his family (just a text description, no pics/vid):

Hide contents

And apparently he's off to Paris for Fashion Week on the 23rd (fashion pics yay!): 

Hide contents

Cannot wait to see him on the Dunhill show!!!! HE WILL SWOON THE WORLD!

More international activity for him pleaseeee

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 6/18/2019 at 5:45 PM, lighthearted said:

Maybe his new IG's photo refers to Dumbo the elephant, because Daum looks funny with stretching ears as if he's going to fly like Dumbo? Just a guess from someone who loves children cartoons :D

Based on the latest update about him, he literally meant he was going to fly, on an airplane, to Vietnam ...

This man is so literal lol

On 6/18/2019 at 7:58 PM, bliss1004 said:

@Ondine i think she purposely write that 성덕 coz she could write something else, not 성덕 in her caption....to me, that is so obvious :lol:

so cute...she word-plays with her HPL name XD

Ah it's Wednesday and I still miss HPL :((((((

• Like 6

Post "Voice" Interview

1) Actor Kim Jae Wook shared his thoughts in love and marriage

In the recent post-drama interview of OCN’s drama <<Voice>>, Kim Jae Wook openly shared that “If there is a person I want to get married to, I will get married.” Regarding announcing the relationship, he said, “ There are pros and cons. It's unlikely that I will confess/announce the relationship but more of have the preparation to be caught, so it's not really up to me.” But he also stated, “It's not a sin to be in a romantic relationship. IF I AM CAUGHT, I'LL ALSO NATURALLY ADMIT AND ACCEPT IT”

Slide 2: Post "The Guest" Interview

Q: Do you have any thought about marriage?
A: When I meet the person that gives me the thought that “she's the person”, I'LL GET MARRIED. I do not have such thinking of “I should get married because of my age”

Cr. https://www.instagram.com/jaemin_couple/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 6/17/2019 at 12:54 PM, liltash85 said:

I am writing a fanfic between the ending of eps 14 to the beginning of eps 15. 

Do you want a matured Rated one or an innocent one? 

Lols. :wub:

MMMMAAATTTUUURRRREEEEEE ....:ph34r:

On 6/17/2019 at 5:21 PM, liltash85 said:

Here is the link to my fanfic...

It is Rated version (I hope all of us here are not minors)

The whole fanfic https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/ryan-deok-mi-private-life-the-unseen-and-untold

The first chapter https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1406596/1

You need to have an AFF (Asian fanfic) account to read it. No worries, sign up is absolutely free. 

I will do a more innocent version later.... 

Enjoy reading and leave comments and feedback...:)

is it possible to post on archive of our own too please ... 

On 6/17/2019 at 8:22 PM, KymberleeD said:

fanfic...? iam definitely in.. go for the matured rated one! one that cannot be shown in TVN...! lol...

this is what happen, when you are watching a kissing scene that sprung out on the park.... and you feel not contented because you're otp here just set the standard of real kissing scene.... KJW and PMY just makes it difficult for me to appreciate the intensity of other otp now. i feel something is missing... something more urging... and longing. not sure if everyone here feels the same way. 

i keep on comparing or just going "meh:" in my head ... but am even sadder because kdramas unlike cdramas never recast same actors ...

On 6/18/2019 at 5:03 AM, jaemin kimpark said:

A man in a white shirt and a suit..

that three piece suit on him is at the moment my favorite dress code of all time .... i just love how its not really too formal...

On 6/18/2019 at 12:51 PM, jaemin kimpark said:

PMY Ig Update

OMG.. I already have a feeling that they going to update their Ig together today... Its Happy Tears......:bawling:

Its late post... the video was from 14 june 2019..

am liking her more and more ... people who love lady gaga are ....:thumbsup:

On 6/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, jaeuckismylife said:

Can you explain about her caption please?

please ...

2 hours ago, jaemin kimpark said:

its because of you KIM JAE WOOK....

my life explained in seconds ...:bawling:

1 hour ago, jaemin kimpark said:

Post "Voice" Interview

1) Actor Kim Jae Wook shared his thoughts in love and marriage

In the recent post-drama interview of OCN’s drama <<Voice>>, Kim Jae Wook openly shared that “If there is a person I want to get married to, I will get married.” Regarding announcing the relationship, he said, “ There are pros and cons. It's unlikely that I will confess/announce the relationship but more of have the preparation to be caught, so it's not really up to me.” But he also stated, “It's not a sin to be in a romantic relationship. IF I AM CAUGHT, I'LL ALSO NATURALLY ADMIT AND ACCEPT IT”

Slide 2: Post "The Guest" Interview

Q: Do you have any thought about marriage?
A: When I meet the person that gives me the thought that “she's the person”, I'LL GET MARRIED. I do not have such thinking of “I should get married because of my age”

Cr. https://www.instagram.com/jaemin_couple/

this makes sense , i was very surprised in the BTS when he said he never truly proposed to someone before and i was all 

Image result for at your age gif 

i plan to either be married or at least proposed ( even if i get rejected life goes on ) to a few someones before i reach his age ...

Image result for the amount of people i would marry without a thought of worrying teenagerpost

PS: it goes Kim Jae Uck , Lee El , Lana Parrilla , Christine and the machines , lee soo hyuk  okay lets end here ... now some else tell me their list ...

• LOL 4

8 K-Dramas Of 2019 That You Shouldn’t Miss

8 K-Dramas Of 2019 That You Shouldn’t Miss

Jun 19, 2019

It’s already halfway through 2019 and what a year it’s been in K-drama land! In the world of K-dramas, when the story is good, it’s easy to get lost in the lives of the characters. And with the long list of K-dramas that have already aired this year, there’s a handful that is definitely worth watching. Especially with summer vacation coming up, all these K-dramas are pretty fail-proof, so you don’t have to worry about watching something boring. Here’s a look at eight K-dramas of 2019 that you shouldn’t miss!

Warning: minor spoilers for the dramas below.

Her Private Life

“Her Private Life” is the recent hit K-drama rom-com starring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook. The series involves an artist by the name of Ryan Gold who falls in love with an art curator by the name of Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young). What else can we say about this series except that it’s a healing K-drama that hits all the right notes?

Ryan Gold has also been dubbed as the ideal perfect boyfriend and it seems as though this may be Kim Jae Wook’s year. His portrayal of Ryan Gold and the true love that he is able to show Duk Mi is a standard to live up to. It’s also rare that you get a glimpse at an authentically healthy relationship in the K-drama world, but these two are able to do it.

Start watching “Her Private Life”:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1331520wpp/8-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

I am just doing another re-watch and am up to episode 4. Their first fake date pictorial on the wall always takes my breath away. Yes and I rewatch the BTS of that too. At the same time that scene especially the ending made me laugh loudly especially when he asked why she puts up with the girlfriend and DM answers it is because gf is rich. Yet even while pretending, they were so naturally steamy and Ryan's misunderstanding of the relationship of the girlfriends was hilarious. And I laughed some more when SJ showed what she researched a dating couple should be doing.... I love SJ too. She is best best friend 

And Gun Woo so cute with Mr soy sauce as he tumbled himself to the mat. The date at the amusement park ending with the holding hands. DM really was sensitive to Ryan's moods even then. Going back to another fave episode to watch..; anyeong...

• Like 11

It's funny that the bts is very heart fluttering.....and could be potentially spliced into a mini spin off romcom of their own...

Could be why they were so rushed in the end....if the pdnim couldn't bear to stop their adlibbing....

Did the pet hotel post the pics? Would be a bit concerned if they did... there goes his privacy....though as fans we appreciate the news....agh...So torn

I love that they are trolling us fans a bit....intentionally or not... don't they know we can be crazy if they update on the same day and if Pmy keeps wearing gold toned dresses :w00t: 

• Like 12

Love to see many good reviews about the drama. And it keeps coming even the drama has ended weeks ago. It means the drama is still a talk about. 

Here I list out on why Her Private Life is not your typical Kdrama rom-com and why it should be watch...

I posted this on my Twitter (@MizsNatasha), please feel free to RT and likes for sharing purposes. 

Reasons why Her Private Life is not your typical rom-com drama. 

1) NOT CLICHÉ 
2) There is no hand grabbing of the female lead. 
3) There is no forced kiss
4) There is no rejection or any breakup
5) When Deok Mi fall from the stairs, Ryan didn’t suddenly run and catch her. 
6) It is not love at first sight.
7) it is not ‘You are the most beautiful girl/man in the world and I can only see you’
8) When Deok Mi being slapped by Director Eom, Ryan didn’t suddenly appear and hold Director’s Eom’s hand. 
9) There is no wide eyed reaction from Deok Mi during their first kiss. 
10) There is no ‘assumptions’. Both of them talk things out like an ADULT.
11) There is no arguing in the public. Like Ryan said “We are educted ppl, we should not fight in public” (Spot On!)
12) There is no fist fight between the male leads because of jealousy to get Deok Mi.
13) There is no cat fight to get Ryan. 
14) Ryan & Deok Mi didn’t keep any secrets between them. 
15) Ryan & Deok Mi is professional at work even after they are together. 
16) There is no over zealous PDA. In public they only give pecks not kissing sloppily. 
17) Their bed scene is most decent but you can feel the love even when they just say good morning to each other. 
18) There is no mommy issues. 
19) It is not a Cinderella story (aka chaebol-low income working class relationship). 
20) There is no bluffing/lie in the relationship. 
21) It is not toxic
22) It teach us what is the REAL MEANING of MATURE relationship (which more often ppl misinterpreted).
23) It also show us that you should be supportive partner and never look down on your partner’s hobby/favourites. 
24) It teach us how to make something that is often looks as negative, looks positive (like how Ryan find Deok Mi’s fangirling fun and not something shameful). 
25) It teach us not to be judgemental
26) Deok Mi teaches us how to always be positive (she always see things as happiness and love). 
27) It teaches us when and how to say SORRY
28) It teaches us to when and how to say THANK YOU. 
29) There’s no accident happened to the leads to make the other person realize how important the person is. 
30) There’s no inheritance issue or people trying to steal your wealth. 
31) There’s no backstabbing from your trusted friend. 
32) It showed us sometimes we need to give space to our partner to sort their problems.
33) It showed us how not to be clingy bf/gf 
34) When Ryan kiss Deok Mi, he start off light first (kinda asking for permission). He will stop a while before continue to a deeper kiss. 
35) Zero Noble Idiocacy 
36) They don’t settle problem with making out. 
37) The healthiest relationship in Kdrama. 

And if you have EXTRA POINTS that I might missed out, just add it. :blush:
  • Like 14
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, zenya22 said:

I am just doing another re-watch and am up to episode 4. Their first fake date pictorial on the wall always takes my breath away. Yes and I rewatch the BTS of that too. At the same time that scene especially the ending made me laugh loudly especially when he asked why she puts up with the girlfriend and DM answers it is because gf is rich. Yet even while pretending, they were so naturally steamy and Ryan's misunderstanding of the relationship of the girlfriends was hilarious. And I laughed some more when SJ showed what she researched a dating couple should be doing.... I love SJ too. She is best best friend 

And Gun Woo so cute with Mr soy sauce as he tumbled himself to the mat. The date at the amusement park ending with the holding hands. DM really was sensitive to Ryan's moods even then. Going back to another fave episode to watch..; anyeong...

Definitely steamy. I also love the way he sounded breathless when asking her if her gf likes to see her have skinship with someone else, as if her nearness was affecting him. When DM flashes back to that scene later, he is actually nuzzling her face with his nose! He really went above and beyond.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, fauna said:

Definitely steamy. I also love the way he sounded breathless when asking her if her gf likes to see her have skinship with someone else, as if her nearness was affecting him. When DM flashes back to that scene later, he is actually nuzzling her face with his nose! He really went above and beyond.

IKR, the BTS of that scene is probably one of the most explored and discussed from every different angle including his fingers trailing her neck down to her collarbone as he was nuzzling her nose. Also showed DM did actually touch his lips. Awwwwww

Now re watching episode 5 and many things to love about this episode and I know, it is a repetion but I just want to reiterate my love for this episode by writing about it again. I like that Ryan went above and beyond to challenge EG to a judo contest to teach him about tolerance and acceptance of those minorities who are descriminated against especially in a conservative society of Korea and EG had no idea what he was talking about until SJ arrived and recognized him as the one who gave up his hotel room to SJ and DM. The following conversations between the 3 of them made him realize that he made the wrong conclusion and that  was funny too.

The scenes at the writer's cabin are still my most favorite. First was the bathroom scene. The sexual tension punctuated by the silence except for the drip of water from the faucet as Ryan untangled her hair then smoothed it with his hand. His gulp at the end as if he was holding on to his self control. It is like when one is on a diet or fasting and sees one's favorite cake but can't eat it and the only thing one can do is swallow or gulp. That's my interpretation of the gulp. Then the anyeong scene. When she explained her interpretation of the photograph of the artist as different from the interpretations of the other critics showed how talented she was as a curator and got Ryan to truly see her as a beautiful, intelligent and sensitive woman. It utterly capitivated him that he concentrated his whole attention on her not wanting to interrupt as she finished her analysis. When she was done and looked at him, he only said one word "anyeong". It was as if he he really knew her for the first time. Before they went to sleep, DM thanked him for protecting her against the scandal and told him she knew he also was protecting her because he thought she was gay. Even though it was untrue and he made the wrong conclusions, she was grateful for his openmindedness and thoughtulness. Unknown to them, the writer was also listening to that conversation and it moved him to let them see the photographer's work and gave them permission to be exhibited. DM telling the writer that the photographs were his friend's love letters to the writer and Ryan assuring him that the photographer already knew what the writer felt even if the writer had never been honest about his own feelings reassured the writer, that his friend knew that he was also loved. The scenes the next morning when Ryan looked up at her while she was taking pictures of him and lingered there smiling contentedly, made me smile as well. On the way home, Ryan agreed to continue the fake dating because he did not want to end it at "hello". In the cabin when he woke up sleeping beside her he may have realized that there was something that attracted him and and maybe wanted to explore that fascination as not simply admiration for DM's talent, keenness and kindness but more. 

One other thing I like about this episode was how the drama handled the subject of homesexuality and descrimination with sensitivity, acceptance and grace. How DM and Ryan reassured the writer and accepted him as he was unconditionally. That is one of the many things that propelled this drama to the top. My only regret is how the drama never let Ryan see the photos that DM took of him just like they showed the painting he made of her. She expressed everything she felt in those photos. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2