[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

2 hours ago, lighthearted said:

Maybe his new IG's photo refers to Dumbo the elephant, because Daum looks funny with stretching ears as if he's going to fly like Dumbo? Just a guess from someone who loves children cartoons :D

This makes the most sense to me. He seems to be pretty straightforward and "what you see is what you get" with his IG posts. :D

5 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

Did she write Seong Deok in her ig caption?? Hahahaha i think she still cannot move on!! :D:lol:

Doesn't that mean "successful fan" (and SDM's name is a play on that)?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, bliss1004 said:

@Ondine i think she purposely write that 성덕 coz she could write something else, not 성덕 in her caption....to me, that is so obvious :lol:

she is being bold this time.. last night I try to read their pattern ig update... and I got the day is TODAY they going to update together again.. and these is what happen..
OMG...  I am Screaming right now....!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jaemin kimpark said:

she is being bold this time.. last night I try to read their pattern ig update... and I got the day is TODAY they going to update together again.. and these is what happen..
OMG...  I am Screaming right now....!!!

What kind of pattern have you noticed?

I'm just so happy that both posted today on their IG and it  makes my heart flutter

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shymaldita28 said:

What kind of pattern have you noticed?

I'm just so happy that both posted today on their IG and it  makes my heart flutter

sorry, I can't share it here... :D

they makes my heart flutter too...

so many happy thing happen today..

KJW and PMY IG update

PMY IG caption

Daum and Leon

HPL PD nim reply to a fans

:love:

• Like 4

It was Wednesday yesterday. Used to be our glued to our devices night when HPL was still on air. So both of them came and thrill us. They are so thoughtful of their fans esp HPL fans. Love Labit so so so much

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2013jp said:

Yesterday its "My Love" -- Leon (Lion)

Today #backtoreality-- She's wearing gold 

That is just nothing to us Labit shipper right?:wub:

Im crazy about them :blush:

do you know the funny thing that other shipper do this morning..

they tried really hard to find the evidence that PMY yesterday post with leon is the late post..

and they find it..

its really the late post.. that photo is from 5th june, the day PMY went to LA..

the reason they do that is, they want to shows that, PMY is still in Las Vegas, because they did not find PSJ at the Awesome ENT opening ceremony ...

they want to prove ...

"hey, yesterday's photo was late post, our shipper is still in Las Vegas"

and suddenly ... PMY updates her IG ... :w00t:

For me...

it doesn't matter it's a late post or not,  what makes us happy is that they post on the same day and both post about their pets ..

its the 3rd times they do that after HPL..  and they do these to 7 times during HPL..

so, there are 10 times they post something on the same day (to much to call it accidental right)...:glasses:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Soompi giving HPL a shout-out again: https://www.soompi.com/article/1331520wpp/8-k-dramas-of-2019-that-you-shouldnt-miss

“Her Private Life” is the recent hit K-drama rom-com starring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook. The series involves an artist by the name of Ryan Gold who falls in love with an art curator by the name of Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young). What else can we say about this series except that it’s a healing K-drama that hits all the right notes?

Ryan Gold has also been dubbed as the ideal perfect boyfriend and it seems as though this may be Kim Jae Wook’s year. His portrayal of Ryan Gold and the true love that he is able to show Duk Mi is a standard to live up to. It’s also rare that you get a glimpse at an authentically healthy relationship in the K-drama world, but these two are able to do it.

KJW was apparently spotted in Vietnam recently with his family (just a text description, no pics/vid):

Spoiler

And apparently he's off to Paris for Fashion Week on the 23rd (fashion pics yay!): 

Spoiler

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2