[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Just watched (again) some of the BTS of the later few episodes. I continue to be smitten by Ryan Gold’s character. KJW just carried it so charmingly well. I do wish he would take up more (non-creepy) drama lead roles. Ones where he plays the good guy, please! Maybe a broody cop, or witty bartender. Whatever. I’m waiting to have him charm us all, all over again! 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Just watched (again) some of the BTS of the later few episodes. I continue to be smitten by Ryan Gold’s character. KJW just carried it so charmingly well. I do wish he would take up more (non-creepy) drama lead roles. Ones where he plays the good guy, please! Maybe a broody cop, or witty bartender. Whatever. I’m waiting to have him charm us all, all over again! 

One of the things I like about Ryan is that he's not aggressive or "macho" like a lot of the usual male leads I've seen. He's pretty laid-back but he's no pushover; like when he fights with Director Eom he delivers his threats very calmly. He has a quiet but strong sort of confidence about him; big d*ck energy as the kids say these days. :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

There are a lot of BTS that tvN has not released.  Will we get to see these BTS tomorrow morning? Will tvN quench our thirst tomorrow morning? Hoping that tvN will be kind to us all.  

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

Funnily, EU as second lead was giving interview about HPL while the main leads didn't and another half of main leads nowhere to be seen....:huh::huh::huh:

Should we discuss again about that huge valise with @Ameera Ali ?? :joy:  Maybe the African man is one of PMY's staff

GIFMaker.org_TOE8bk.gif&key=e89bf8142eda

• LOL 5

I am a silent lurker here in Soompi since Sept. 2018 and this is my first time to post. I enjoyed and loved HPL and now, I am a follower of JKW in addition to PMY. I can go and on about what I like about the whole series, the characters and the actors but the raves and sentiments you've shared already represent how I feel about everything.

Since HPL has ended and yes, i am in withdrawal too, I wanted to express how much fun I had reading your creative posts, replies and comments. There were plenty of times when I would literally laugh out loud because of your witty remarks and I also had my brains exercised reading your several plot analyses. I always went to this forum after every HPL episode and now that it has ended, I still check everyday for updates  because I enjoy the atmosphere here. 

So, here's hoping the DVD/blue ray pushes through and we still have plenty of topics to discuss. 'Hoping for the best for our Labit couple in their next projects as individual or as a couple/team. :) Keep on posting :)

• Like 10

Geezzzz ..i couldn't believe that ABH actually said KJW is sexy! ekekkekekekekeke he is KJW fanboy! So many times already we discussed about ABH admiration towards KJW...my goodness!! I can't imagine what uri PMY actually feel about KJW!! Dugeun dugeun :phew:

• Like 8

Wahhh I miss DM and RG so much already :bawling: I miss all of the characters! Such a pleasant drama which was so fun to watch with the best lead couple ever!

I've been watching all the bts videos again and am just hoping PMY and KJW will act together again. I think they will remain as good friends after this. You just can't deny or hide that chemistry :heart:

• Like 7

Seems like they're watching "My Grandpa" musical together... How cute :wub:

I love how cute and close they are still hhehe...

But I feel like in this drama, we are very deprived of main leads' selcas =))))

There are lots of Eungi-Deokmi-Seonjoo pics...but none of the main leads. KJW isn't the type that taking selcas, but I noticed he took some (to be exact, his cast-mates took some with him) in his previous projects...or at least other ppl take pic of him together with other cast mates...

I wonder if it's because PMY is avoiding another rumor with her main lead and other casts are being considerate of her...since she seemed to get a hard time with the previous dating rumor (regardless it was true or not). But he didn't even have pic with Sian or Ahn Bohyun

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Seems like they're watching "My Grandpa" musical together... How cute :wub:

Awww, cast friendship goals! :wub:

Edit: @luvcrabbieshinhwa I just checked Jung Jae Won's insta and he doesn't post a lot either, and it's mostly music-related. ABH has a photo of just him and KJW on his insta, but it's a paid partnership post. :lol: Maybe he'll post if he meets up with KJW, maybe they'll go to a sports event together since they both love sports? Wishful thinking. :D Also I love how PMY has commented on several of ABH's posts. I expect this to be a coffee truck-sending friendship!

• Like 7