Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

We, as viewers, can see and feel his charm and sexiness from the screen. He has the way about him that he oozes sensuality effortlessly. I wonder is his female counterparts in his shows (especially PMY in HPL) realizes this too. Does she know enough about KJW such as his dedication to doing what he likes, his talent and skills in acting and music, etc? I mean, I hope she realizes what a good catch he is.

1 minute ago, bliss1004 said:

Dear God... Sorry for my sin for counting how many kisses our OTP has gave us in this drama

Thumb kiss : 1
Forehead kiss : 6
Cheek kiss : 4
Kissuuu (longer kiss) : 12
Peck kiss : 8
Wrist kiss :  6
Accidentally kiss in proposal BTS ep 16 : 1 

Can you guys imagine how many real kisses they has filming including NGs??? My goodness.. Do i need to say more?? These two probably having a major withdrawal syndrome worse that what we've been gone through right now... 

So... please don't comment anything that will hurt them on their IG will ya??

Good counting. I do hope they are having withdrawal symptoms and missing each other. My my my, they kissed each other in 3 months of filming more than any of us kissing our partners in a longer timeframe!

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Wah thanks for the reference to Chinese *takes notes*

but here I'm talking about translating it within a context of fangirling, because Deokmi refers to herself as a fangirl when she said that...so i think 'ultimate bias' is more appropriate diction as a fangirl, compared to what it literally means.

The interesting part of Korean language is you will be able to see certain words are actually from Chinese translation. (:

Yeapp, in the context or definition as a fangirl, it will mean ultimate bias which can also mean she love this idol a lot. But this time, Ryan will be her ultimate bias forever.

I will never forget what Seon Joo told Eun Gi in the judo room: 

"When you like your idol, he will be your boyfriend. When you're dating, your boyfriend will be your idol". 

I guess this is definitely so relatable in real life, that's why I love watching HPL:)

• Like 9

Tomorrow and Thursday they will be a marathon of HPL at tvn (I think this is for Malaysian viewers). I love to watch but will be busy due to Eid celebrations 

• Like 6

Btw, I just realized something...Both Touch Your Heart and Her Private Life main themed were celebrity and fandom, TYH on the celebtity's side and HPL on the fandom's side.

TYH showed us how OJS was rumored with her OTP based upon the "cropped" group picture when they were shopping together abroad and how the agency refused to clarified for publication while her drama was airing. About OJS explained to her real BF about how actors can "fooled" viewers. Also about a stalker fan who brought real danger to celebrity.

While HPL portrayed how CSA was rumored to be dating SDM based upon a piece of jacket that leads to a series of misunderstanding (especially the matching items between CSA and SDM) that cause bigger problems.

Is TVN trolling some fandom??? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

Dear God... Please forgive me for my sin for being pervy on counting how many kisses our OTP has gave us in this drama

Thumb kiss : 1
Forehead kiss : 6
Cheek kiss : 4
Kissuuu (longer kiss) : 12
Peck kiss : 8
Wrist kiss : 2 + 6
Accidentally kiss in proposal BTS ep 16 : 1 

Can you guys imagine how many real kisses they has filming including NGs??? My goodness.. Do i need to say more?? These two probably having a major withdrawal syndrome worse that what we've been gone through right now... 

So... please don't comment anything that will hurt them on their IG will ya??

I estimated 14 some days ago because they seem to be uncountable. Good job :D! 

I don't care if they are suffering from WS or not. But they have to be responsible for our suffering  right now. Everybody in here is complaining about tomorrow without HPL and I'm going to cry a river. 
PMY suggests you how to deal with withdrawal syndrome: 

61109940_2056184458019614_40971405096407

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, I just realized something...Both Touch Your Heart and Her Private Life main themed were celebrity and fandom, TYH on the celebtity's side and HPL on the fandom's side.

TYH showed us how OJS was rumored with her OTP based upon the "cropped" group picture when they were shopping together abroad and how the agency refused to clarified for publication while her drama was airing. About OJS explained to her real BF about how actors can "fooled" viewers. Also about a stalker fan who brought real danger to celebrity.

While HPL portrayed how CSA was rumored to be dating SDM based upon a piece of jacket that leads to a series of misunderstanding (especially the matching items between CSA and SDM) that cause bigger problems.

Is TVN trolling some fandom??? :joy:

At least in HPL, fans have good reasons to rumour ( DM's photo captured in Si An's house + wearing the same jacket as his walking out from his building). If TVN want to troll fandom, they should lurke in Soompi to collect more crazy and ridiculous rumours than that. Something like if two actors use products from the same brand, they must be in love :joy: .  

• LOL 11

13 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

I will forever rue that the drama never gave Ryan's adoptive parents the credit they deserve. For me, they've done more for Ryan than anyone else in the world, and this should have been properly acknowledged. Ryan does speak of them fondly, and Deok-mi's mother did mention a few times that Ryan must have been raised by outstanding parents, but those just aren't enough. It has to be said though that Ryan's fluency in Korean is a bit unrealistic given that he's never stepped foot in Korea after being adopted - while his adoptive mother probably spoke to him in Korean, surely his adoptive father didn't. To reach that level of fluency requires more than just that. But well, we can probably handwave that away and say that he can do anything because he's Ryan Gold B)

I agree with you.  RG does talk about his adopted parents fondly; therefore, I would have hoped that since DM and RG went back to NYC, they would have spared 2 to 3 minutes of screen time showing  DM meeting his adoptive parents or having dinner with them.  That would have tied the story up with a nice bow.

• Like 3

I am going through withdrawal and I am healing through by listening to HPL OST and watching fan videos! There is specific person that makes the best FMV! I am not ashamed to say I’ve watched it so many time I lost count. 

50 shades of gold! 

If there is a remake for 50 shades of gray in Korea, then I want these two to play the characters! 

Dangerous women- don’t you stop boy

my personal fav! The way the video was edited, the way they are on beat when they are kissing ugh 

Honorable mentions 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Carmarie said:

I agree with you.  RG does talk about his adopted parents fondly; therefore, I would have hoped that since DM and RG went back to NYC, they would have spared 2 to 3 minutes of screen time showing  DM meeting his adoptive parents or having dinner with them.  That would have tied the story up with a nice bow.

If I remember correctly, @luvcrabbieshinhwa said that the way he spoke of his adoptive parents in past tense (in Korean obvs) implied that they were deceased. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, chachajeyjey said:

Guys, I'm not sure about it so I'll drop a question here.

Before being proposed, DM gave RG 3 options of RG's nickname. After that (till passing the '1 yr later' period), i only noticed DM called him Saja (before the wall kiss).

Does it mean RG asked DM to call him Saja? If yes, awwwww.. That's beyond beautiful! since previously he corrected people who called him as Saja/Lion. Pls do correct me if I'm wrong, guys.. :*

What I interpreted from the proposal scene is that rather than being either Saja, Ryan or Yoon Jae to her, by proposing to DM, he was asking to be someone much more significant: her fiance. I do think Saja is her term of endearment for him though, and that's why she affectionately calls him that before the beautiful wall kiss that concludes the drama.

14 hours ago, lighthearted said:

My little candy :heart:

This is my reaction for your photo collage of Gun Woo: Awwww....

60247109_451324552105742_654350512497360

A staff posted videos from the wrap party (swipe to the second video to see Curator Yoo + Ryan + Deok Mi + Seon Joo - think KJW is announcing the winner for some lucky draw):

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope there will be more pics and videos of the wrap party!

What a sad Wednesday:bawling:

• Like 3