[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

1 hour ago, NaYouSabi? said:

my two favourite things on this earth ... food and KJW what else an a girl ask for ... and is he offering us a hug???:ph34r:

For me personally I would like to think he saying :phew:

8D0A3C6D-FEAB-4FBB-B55A-C90739B36077.gif

• LOL 6

Well...there was so much going on in the episode that I think adding yet another set of parents would have made the scenes even more choppy..

i thought it would be more likely that the parents may have passed on...since there was no big push for RG to return home to the states except for art....

but he acknowledged them by telling Dm about what his adoptive mom said to him.

• Like 3

Thank you everyone who posted PMY's BTS pics. :wub: I don't know how else to describe how I'm feeling, she's so gorgeous it literally pișses me off. Like, how is that even possible. #@&!?@

I'm actually trying to stay away from rewatching HPL, so I can re-watch better in a few days lol. Anyone have any recommendations for a "in the meantime" drama? Lol

30 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

I agree. Whatever happened that led to the adoption, the adoptive parents did the best for Ryan, he is their son and they must have loved dearly. It is almost like blood vs nurture and blood is always thicker just because they share the same blood. 

Exactly. I hate it when absent parents come crawling back expecting their child's forgiveness, as though it's a natural thing just because they're of the same blood. I mean, seriously? That woman didn't even ask about Ryan's life! The whole mother storyline was so badly dealt with and her sob story was crap. Ryan was so shortchanged by it all.

• Like 4

On 5/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, tensaitekikuroneko said:

I reckon that the writer of this drama had a couple of dramas which they were heartbroken over because it used the drama tropes to create tension, resulting in break-ups and stupidity of the leads ruining everything.

So they created this webtoon/drama out of spite to show how the same tropes will be handled differently by people who use their brains - and by the characters who are worth their salt. They swore they were going to use every available plot device and trope, but without the frustration - and yet create a very sweet and interesting story.

I am so glad to say they succeeded. This drama displaced Marriage not Dating from the position of my  top rom-com (I still adore that one though!). :P

i think the writer woke up one day i was all " AM FED UP WITH THIS SHIII" and decided to write the perfect fanfic that just happen to be turned into a series ...

On 5/30/2019 at 5:21 PM, jeonghyang said:

FINALE KISSES 63.gif

you're giving everyone a kiss here is yours 

[add-text output image]

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

Deok Mi caught falling asleep, but still looking cute:

%EC%9E%A0.gif?type=w1200

Move over, Cha Si An. Deok Mi is a bigger fangirl of this cute puppy:

original_2.gif?type=pa50_50image_721913981559699805974.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

More photos here: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=20835353&memberNo=1609562

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_2479.jpg

BZ8A8586.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

Upcoming V-Live: 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/132560

@ 18:00 (GMT+8)

Ahn Bo Hyun will be going on V-live today to talk about his experience filming HPL,
so don't miss out!!!

I can actually see KJW is smokin beside her in the 1st gif :sweatingbullets:

On 5/29/2019 at 8:38 AM, MarJo_Lei said:

The king and queen of chemistry:kiss_wink:

pkcjbqd2ncvn.gif

d6w9khf7edba.gif

7tmrdlz4qa5g.gif

how am i suppose to not fall in love with this ?? .... the way they laugh and his heart eyes are to die for ... 

and how do i change my name on soompi ??? any one ...

On 5/29/2019 at 1:25 PM, Ondine said:

@celest1al Your post made me want to review the episode titles, so here they are for anyone else interested. :lol:

1: Do You Know What It Means to Be a Fan?
2: I'm Sorry for Acting Like I'm a Normal Person
3: Let's Be Well-Mannered
4: I Will Protect My Baby
5: A Fangirl's Eyes Are Filled with Love
6: Accident Prone Area for Fanatics
7: Fangirls Use Their Dating Fortune for More Fangirling
8: If the Sea's Job Is to Make Waves, a Fangirl's Job Is to Be Delusional
9: When you become a fan, let everyone know. When you stop being a fan, don't let anyone notice.
10: A Heart That Has Already Been Chosen
11: Have you ever been hit by reality?
12: The fact that I'm your fan means I'm on your side.
13: Always With You, Even When You're Alone
14: A Star That Shines in My Dark Heart

My favorite title is #8 (too real), and #9 is my second (relatable). :D

@taedysol In the show Eun Gi wants a romance with Deok Mi, but in real life ABH wants a bromance with KJW. :lol: Love that IG post of his!

when i rewatch i will look for how the names connect to the episodes and who wouldn't want to romance KJW ... ??

@Ameera Ali 

Spoiler

15591364611559136459.gif

its things like this that make me go .... 

Image result for is that so gif

and also consider becoming and actress, i don't want to be famous , i can be the evil two minute, cheating  ex gf that broke the ML heart .. as long as i appear in flash backs ... being lovey dovey with KJW am not even asking for kisses ...

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

20 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

So she really hasn't let Deokmi go. No wonder she hasn't posted a farewell/thank you on her ig.

I love that the cast are leaving messages to her ig. :heart:

From what I understand, most K stars will post individual farewell in their personal SNS even though their respective agency already posted it. Sometimes they will re post the same video from their agency and added their personal captions OR they will personalised their own farewell, like what KJW did with Ryan character.

It's obvious that SDM has a special place in her heart that made it difficult to let go....:heart: From that IG's caption, it seems that she hasn't let SDM goes yet but she said she will??? After LA??

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

On 5/29/2019 at 4:23 PM, cenching said:

The bed scene even though fully clothed feels more sensual because of the scorching chemistry. The pillow talk shows depth of the relationship that rarely seen in other drama....

i know right , i got what i wanted , if fully cloth at least give me some cuddling and pillow talk to cool my aching heart ... i repeat the person who wrote this was feed up and decided it was time to rebel against some of these kdrama rules ... 

ps: don't mind me am catching up on this forum ...

@Ameera Ali

8D0A3C6D-FEAB-4FBB-B55A-C90739B36077.gif

and am answering OOH OOH OOH HONEY:wub: ... ( lets see who can run fast enough into those arms ) :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I am seriously trying my best to cope with this emptiness without HPL. I watched KJW comeback drama after his military in 2013 (Who Are You). Gosh, his eye acting is impressive. If you have time, go and catch up. He is so good and so underrated, I hope HPL will do him justice.  

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, cenching said:

From what I understand, most K stars will post individual farewell in their personal SNS even though their respective agency already posted it. Sometimes they will re post the same video from their agency and added their personal captions OR they will personalised their own farewell, like what KJW did with Ryan character.

It's obvious that SDM has a special place in her heart that made it difficult to let go....:heart: From that IG's caption, it seems that she hasn't let SDM goes yet but she said she will??? After LA??

I'm so shocked when i read the translation. Didn't expect that she will write those captions on her ig. Looks like she wanna tell somebody that she gonna let go the character. 

I'm sure it is not easy for her to let go SDM character.. after 3 months filming lots of skinship scenes with KJW, it would be hard for her. This is the first drama that she has a lot of skinship with her co-star..  as the viewers, we also had a very hard time to forget our OTP and keep on coming back to this thread.  But for PMY, she needs to let go SDM so that she can start to select a new drama for her next project.. But I'm sure SDM will remain in her heart forever.

I feel very sorry for her....I try to understand her hard time to let go SDM..  I'm hoping she will decide what's the best for her.. 

Let's watch this MV...i can't help myself from laughing at the last part ..eekekekekek:lol:

• Like 12
  • Love 6

I’ve started my rewatch. It’s always different when you watch it again after knowing how the story will unfold. You know the characters and may even have some favourite scenes already, but the characters are just new all over again. 

Episode 1

All the main and important characters are introduced.

Ryan is painted in a particularly interesting way - he seems standoffish and arrogant right from the beginning with the way he interacts in the art circle in NYC no less though clearly he must have some good giftings in the arts cos his opinion is clearly sought after. At the same time though, the first episode also shows him to be someone who does have that softness of personality and true care for others in his response to Seonjoo’s request for his room. He really looks conflicted and truly disappointed with himself when he looks himself in the mirror and reflects on his apparent bias. 

We also meet Deokmi’s apparently nondescript family and who appears to be a twin or cousin in the person of Eungi. With the hindsight we now have of the family, it would seem everyone (Eungi included in his strive for excellence in Judo) threw themselves into an obsession of sorts really as a manner of coping with the grief that we would eventually learn about. 

Deokmi is also very blatantly taken by Ryan’s good looks in Shanghai at the auction. First signs of distractions from

Sian? 

And Sindy is immediately painted as a Sasaeng - a fangirl of a different sort, an extremist which does not have the same level of respect that a right, proper and true fan like Sinagil would have (based on the casual remarks by the other fangirls.) Sinagil is in a class of her own and takes her curating abilities into the Sian fandom too. 

Curious things that that only non-Korean English first language speakers might pick up on:

• Why hasn’t Ryan kicked his Korean accent despite fairly good English enunciation?

• Why is his psychiatrist friend practising in America but not quite speaking AmEnglish? He can’t pronounce the “r” in Ryan’s name and has to be corrected. 

Right from the start, Seonjoo is also painted as someone who doesn’t seem very invested in her marriage - she already remarks to Joohyuk that she got married only cos she was pregnant. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

So she really hasn't let Deokmi go. No wonder she hasn't posted a farewell/thank you on her ig.

I love that the cast are leaving messages to her ig. :heart:

Its not correct translate:

Min Young said: I'm going to LA and  I'll have there nice time and let go DM and then I'll be back soon.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Oksana Sutra said:

Its not correct translate:

Min Young said: I'm going to LA and  I'll have there nice time and let go DM and then I'll be back soon.

Same essence, but thanks.

ETA:

Did anybody see this outfit on the show, or did it get cut?

iy8pD4w.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, myd8 said:

Hello all HPL lovers:love: 

Its Wednesday today, but sadly no more HPL..

Missing HPL& RG& DM like craazyy:bawling:.

The withdrawal is REAL.. I’m HPL marathoning btw.. Currently stopping at episode 11 to pull myself together..can’t help but cry along with RG..:bawling:. Literally cried 1 litre of tears here. 

I know how real the withdrawal can be. Here can only send you a virtual hug and kiss.

:kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

Thank you everyone who posted PMY's BTS pics. :wub: I don't know how else to describe how I'm feeling, she's so gorgeous it literally pișses me off. Like, how is that even possible. #@&!?@

I'm actually trying to stay away from rewatching HPL, so I can re-watch better in a few days lol. Anyone have any recommendations for a "in the meantime" drama? Lol

I just watch any ongoing dramas although they don't excite me. Other than that I watch and rewatch many Kim Jae Wook's videos: movies, dramas, musics, variety shows, fanmeeting, dvd.

And browsing more articles about Kim Jae Wook and replay Her Private Life BTS.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1