• LOL 14

16 minutes ago, shynaz said:

My hope 80 percent just romance scene with Ryan and Deokmi:wub:

10 percent Ryan with others

5 percentt Ohers scene

3 percent commercial product scene

2 percent conflict...

Ops:lol:

we hope that 80% came true more Lion x Rabbit scene please...

gwangjangnim??? 

i'm on standby mode (LS Recapper) ready for another action... by our leads... 

hopefully PDNim will feed us mouthful of sweetness between our OTP's

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hueee said:

new post from OPPA

He looks hella fine in that suit :love::love: 갖고 싶어요~

giphy.gif

and also, the background is Deok Mi's house, right? Is she really dragging him to her house instead of gallery after seeing him with that suit? :yum: Who can resist that???

1 hour ago, kyra myesha said:

OH MY GOD

I CANT WATCH TONIGHT EPS FROM INSTAGRAM TONIGHT!

Screw you indonesian government!!!!!!

grrrrhhhh, 

will be depend on all of kind recappers here. please put an image or text, dont put directly from instagram pleaseeeee :tears::tears::tears:

If you access Instagram with VPN, you will be able to see the posts, but I think mostly the live recappers I know in Instagram are Indonesian as well, so I don't know whether they will still upload their live recap in Insta today. 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, rcalma said:

we hope that 80% came true more Lion x Rabbit scene please...

gwangjangnim??? 

i'm on standby mode (LS Recapper) ready for another action... by our leads... 

hopefully PDNim will feed us mouthful of sweetness between our OTP's

Yeah its first time I just want more scenes to hero and heroin..lol...

And its ok commercial product more than conflict because its still scenes Ryan and Deokmi.. May be Baskin Robin because sweet scene ice cream  can make hot kiss between lion and rabbit..:lol:

• Like 5

I can’t believe the hand in the pocket is a thing... thought he looks quite sophisticated...lol

he can do no wrong...

plus I think I would spontaneously combust if he keeps enveloping sdm each time he kisses her....lol

hilarious breakdown of time allocation....the  80% couple time.

the product placement is getting ridiculous but hilarious at the same time...have they gone to subway or Quiznos yet??.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Ondine said:

Ooh, what if both Eun Gi and Ryan were placed in the orphanage at some point and DM's mom chose to foster Eun Gi instead of Ryan...in an alternate universe she could have chosen Ryan and he and DM would grow up to be pseudo-siblings! (Hello makjang!) Disclaimer, I haven't been analyzing the plot so this is probably totally senseless; I just liked the idea. :D

I have the same feeling too. 

• Like 5

Park Min Young Receives Sweet Support From Yoo Jae Suk And Lee Seung Gi On Drama Set

Park Min Young Receives Sweet Support From Yoo Jae Suk And Lee Seung Gi On Drama Set

Park Min Young recently received gifts from her “Busted!” cast members while filming her current drama “Her Private Life”!

On May 22, the actress uploaded several photos of snack trucks on her personal Instagram account.

One of the trucks was sent by Yoo Jae Suk, who wrote on the banner, “The culprit who sent the ice cream is~~ the trendy oppa ‘Yoo Jae Suk.’ Hang in there, Min Young!!”

In response, Park Min Young wrote, “My heart has melted because of this ice cream gift from the trendy oppa, Yoo-neu-nim[God Yoo], Jae Suk oppa. Thank you.”

Park Min Young also posted photos of a truck sent by Lee Seung Gi. On the upper banner, he wrote, “The culprit who sent the churros and coffee is~~ Lee Seung Gi!” The bottom banner reads, “I support the popular actress ‘Park Min Young’ and the ‘Her Private Life’ team. -Trendy Friend Lee Seung Gi.-”

The actress captioned the post, “The earth-shattering [cute] wit of this surprise gift [from Lee Seung Gi].”

Park Min Young currently stars in tvN’s “Her Private Life” as Sung Duk Mi, a professional gallery curator who leads a secret life as an idol fan.

She previously starred in the second season of Netflix’s “Busted!” with Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Seung Gi.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326516wpp/park-min-young-receives-sweet-support-from-yoo-jae-suk-and-lee-seung-gi-on-drama-set

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Getting ready for the live recaps~~~

I'll post it on this post...

It'll be a little later than the live viewing cuz I need time to type and translate dialogues

forgive me for typos  :(

==========================================================================

Oh God, it's still the intro part...

WHY SO MANY ADS

It's started!!!!

This scene is still so touching TT__TT

R: AM i NOT HEAVY? Seems like you're getting

DM: thanks for telling me tho it's hard

R: Thanks for being a person who lets me share everything. I've hidden it for 3 years.

DM: I'll lend my ears anytime

R: You lend your hand...now your ears.. what should I lend?

DM: Lemme think about it.

They leave the gallery arms in arms... DM says she'll take Ryan home today. Ryan: "by what" DM: "your car." Ryan: "im driving, though?? thats not taking me home" HHAHA

They arrive at Ryan home. DM asks him to do something he's good at, since they did something she's good at last time.

They meet Sian and her mom at the elevator. Sian: 'Hyung likes me so much' LOL cute.

They share good convo. DM barely contains her fangirling smile LOL.

Sian gets off first. Ryan tells him that Lee Sol's pic has been well-restored. Sian's mom is getting teary.

DM: "Our Sian is so pretty...like her mom."

R: Then you should follow Sian, instead *sulks

DM: Can I do that? *leaves

Ryan: *grabs her hand* LOL

Lee Sol and Sian stare at the building. He mentions something about grandpa throws everything.

Then he tells his mom Ryan likes them so much.

Lee Sol thanks him for collecting it...but she tells him she doesn't wanna see these again.

SiAn persuades her, "Just this one. For your sake" His mom tells her she cannot..but SIAn insists, "Then for me?" His mom concedes.

DM: now I understand why you were angry when I entered this room. I should be apologizing again about it now.

Ryan interprets Lee Seol's paintings as beautiful, but sad. For DM, there's hope in it... She hopes that Ryan can see it later. Ryan: "Then now we can do things Im good at." DM: Whats that?

DM's dad is walking home alone...and feels ominous that someone is following him. Luckily he meets EG at the elevator and hurries him going up.  Turns out it's Hyojin.

LMAO they're playing GoStop again =)))))))

Ryan's revenge =)))))))))))

DM's house. Hyojin comes to eat, bringing her suitcase LOL.

She wanna stay over. Now bickering with Eungi about the rights over DM's room. Hyojin asks, "how much this ahjussi pays?" LMAO.

Ryan takes DM home...DM blows her wrist. She must have lost.

Ryan blows it. DM is like, "JUST NOW? IT'S TOO LATE." lmao.

Ryan gets out of his car and hugs her... A long hug, thanking her. 

She also thanks him.

((this is the scene they filmed on Saturday...when I met KJW)))

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

9 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Getting ready for the live recaps~~~

I'll post it on this post...

It'll be a little later than the live viewing cuz I need time to type and translate dialogues.

u get the translation i'm doing the screencaps... lets goo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Gosh, I just watched the instant noodle ad and now I feel like one.. LOL

Ok, starting now.

Thanks to my streaming, I hear the voice and watch the scene later ... :(

OK, they are still sitting at the sofa from last week's scene. After a chat (which I couldn't understand), he suggests they leave together, which they do, with their arms wrapped around each other. They go to RG's place and yes, them meet SA and his mum in the lift, as fate would have it. SA informs the mother that this is his 'hyung' that he likes and he introduces the mother to RG. SA and the mum leave the lift. But just before that, RG informs SA that the latest piece of artwork has been restored well. DM passes a compliment about SA and RG pretends to get jealous.

SA shows the artwork to his mother but she doesn't look happy to see them, perhaps it is from a past that she doesn't wish to relive? To distract the mother (who looks unhappy), SA suggests that they eat. SA's mother sighs.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

While we wait, some fun text post memes by driffcompatible on Tumblr:

tumblr_pr68qn70UJ1u2kcwao6_r4_540.png

tumblr_pr68qn70UJ1u2kcwao1_r2_540.png

See the whole post here: https://driffcompatible.tumblr.com/post/185044172111/her-private-life-text-posts

I've been to the grounds of the Soma Art Museum (where this was filmed) several times over the last week. It is hard not to let the imagination run wild when you walk through these walls.... ahhhhhh... this maybe a long term problem. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2