[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

gosh, this drama is killing me... will TJ divorce MR?? i hate the step mother soo much that i wanna give a big slap... TJ's dad is another fellow which i hate the most.. what's on earth is he? Why he always listen to that wife?? Oh my god! 

I will drop this drama if TJ divorce MR! hah! 

i do agree, Ki Tae Young is getting more and more good looking in this drama... i start to notice him after he join 'The Superman is Back" with his daughter Rohee.. he is such a good daddy with good body.. woo.. i watch this drama partly b'cos of him.. hehe

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

@serendipity...why not? I did the same. Although I did listen to the death warmed up SJ giving tacit permission. Before the last scene but the whole fight scene was too much. It's not as if JB ever had a chance. For him to be so upset on her behalf.

Well first time I see a guy having a more fashionable hairstyle then a girl in a parking. Other than that enjoyed their moments this episode. Now off to work.

I sorta skipped the MR scene but might watch next week's based on the preview. Since the slimy uncle found out. He is such a slimeball that I might need to Google the actor. Just to watch him being nice in another drama.

For me, it is the first time I saw him act this kind of role.  Usually he acts as a happy, caring person.   

3 hours ago, visiopeia said:

gosh, this drama is killing me... will TJ divorce MR?? i hate the step mother soo much that i wanna give a big slap... TJ's dad is another fellow which i hate the most.. what's on earth is he? Why he always listen to that wife?? Oh my god! 

Tae Joo doesn`t want to divorce Mi Ri but we don`t know what noble idiocy has the writer in mind for him.

Sun Ja told him to send Mi Ri home (?!:crazy:) because it will be hard for her (for both of them) when his family will find out.

I think he will defy his father and he will do what is right for him and Mi Ri. From the preview, it looks like Tae Joo is cutting ties with his father. It looks like my worry became true. In Sook took some pills. Thank God, she is alright. Tae Joo doesn`t want to tolerate what his father is doing. Chairman Han said that he owns the people who enter the family or work at the company. :crazy: In this condition, I want Mi ri our of that family ASAP.

I would like to see Tae Joo on his own again. I hope he and Mi ri will leave the Han mansion. Even if it wil be hard at fist, they can make it alone just fine. 

I want to see Chairman (good for nothing chairman) living only with Na Hye Mi`s family and deal with them for the rest of his life. They deserve each other.

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

That means he mother threw MR away how is suppose to feel about that? He acting like a normal person would.

I beg to differ. He is acting like a little boy. Man up and deal with reality. He wouldn't take no from anyone on the marriage in the first place including MR. She knew what would happen but he kept up with his childish whining about marrying her. His character has actually been pretty annoying to me throughout this drama. 

Such a whiny metrosexual kid this character is. 

4 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I beg to differ. He is acting like a little boy. Man up and deal with reality. He wouldn't take no from anyone on the marriage in the first place including MR. She knew what would happen but he kept up with his childish whining about marrying her. His character has actually been pretty annoying to me throughout this drama. 

I liked him when he was so open and honest with MR, happily declaring his love, without reservations.

But turning him into some serious, emotional man? Nah. So hurt?

The premise of all the hoo hah is so trite, so non-issue. I just can't get beyond that to admire their acting, which I am sure is good. But it seems to me to show deep,  strong emotions, treating it like some matter of life and death when it is just a scratch.

42 minutes ago, maribella said:

But it seems to me to show deep,  strong emotions, treating it like some matter of life and death when it is just a scratch.

Exactly. He can be upset and take some time (a little time) to think about what happen but the writer is making all this something bigger than it is. Everybody  "pretends" to be something big. I have decided to ignore what they say most of the time.

Like how Sun ja said that he should send Mi Ri at her because of this BIG reveal. :crazy: What is this? Middle Ages? She is not a property to be send away.

It is not her/their fault and how his family should be so hurt over this? Gossip in the media? Unbelievable.  Soap opera problem.:lol:

I will continue to ignore what it doesn`t make sense to me. It is good for my mental health.

Seeing the Chairman`s true color, I really want Tae Joo and Mi Ri to leave the mansion and do what they want with their life. Chairman Han is pathetic. He is like a chihuahua thinking he is a wolf.

He will be begging them to return. :lol:

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

And I dont agree as well  this is a big  issue anyone in real  life will  act the very same  way.

I honesty dont get this at all. It isn't just some scratch Or they all wouldn't be worry or crying about it if it was a small issue. Why do they lie about it so much  why did she look that way at her wedding if it wasn't such a big deal?

Why are they allowed  to cry or worry it for like many episodes already but he not allowed some time to sort through this?

So its not consider manly to cry or something? So he suppose to be this 100% perfect  lead that does not cry and  just has no emotions at all about something he consider a big deal as do they?

Other more evil people are going to cause bigger issues about it in the coming episode for sure.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

consider

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

And I dont agree as well  this is a big  issue anyone in real  life will  act the very same  way.

I honesty dont get this at all. It isn't just some scratch Or they all wouldn't be worry or crying about it if it was a small issue. Why do they lie about it so much  why did she look that way at her wedding if it wasn't such a big deal?

Why are they allowed  to cry or worry it for like many episodes already but he not allowed some time to sort through this?

So its not consider manly to cry or something? So he suppose to be this 100% perfect  lead that does not cry and  just has no emotions at all about something he consider a big deal as do they?

My point is this....

Everyone. I mean EVERYONE told him this marriage is a bad idea for his own good. He insisted. No use in crying about it now. She is his wife. It’s not like she had an affair. Time to suck it up buttercup. This is the reality. Be a man and a good husband to your wife and protect her from the vultures in the house. I’m tired of seeing men being portrayed as weak and soft in entertainment. I was raised differently I guess.

And it is ok for men to cry. I’ve bawled my eyes before.

Let's recap this ridiculous arc in the story.

The heir apparent to the company is running around like a sad sack of wet donuts playing richard simmons Tracy looking for someone he was clearly told to leave alone. Neglecting his duties to his wife and the company in the process. Then when he finds the person (who he was told to leave alone) he wants to go whine and bawl to anyone who will listen. Meanwhile....

His possibly pregnant wife is working until late at night doing his job at the company for him. Trying to keep the wolves at bay cleaning up the messes they have made.

I think that about sums it up.

Hmmm, what's going to happen when TJ finds out that MR suddenly accepted his proposal of marriage, in order to protect him from the stepmother and her clan of thieves?

If TJ really threatens his father to never see him again, he is not only naive, but also borderline stupid.  He seems to have forgotten that his father has another son.  If the stepmother hears him say that, she'd  be breaking out the champagne.  It's to her benefit if he never showed up again. 

And, if that sleazy old man gets fleeced out of his wealth, it would serve him right.  There is no fool like an old fool.  And, he's a fool extraordinaire. :crazy:

If MR is really pregnant, and wants to protect her child, I hope that she doesn't tell anyone until she is safely out of that Snakepit  mansion.  The snakes are not going to welcome an additional rival in the family.  I

Perhaps, the writer will settle the story by having the stepmother and the old fool experience the feelings of losing a child. <_<

I'm not even watching; just reading all your comments.:P

I don't like the plot but no normal person reacts to shocking news well and turns around in a short period of time. I am not cutting him slack his fantasy bubble land has burst. But it has only been days or a day and unless its a life and death situation he can have several days to reorient his world thats all.

I am going back to my Cdrama. Gosh it's good. I laughed quite a bit.

I already told my point of view. Sorry if I will repeat myself. 

I still believe that the writer made this conflict bigger than it is and I will not fault the character thinking it is a big deal. When the writer used this secret for 40 episodes (almost the entire series) of course she made it to be a serious issue. :D Maybe it is a cultural thing, the fact that Mi Ri is the biological daughter of the person who raised Tae Joo as a mother, being his aunt  (even if it is not blood related) could be a problematic issue in the society....I don`t know and I don`t care anymore. I decided to ignore it. 

It is almost funny... if not silly, that Na Hye Mi wants to find the biological daughter of In Sook like it is a major discovery, when this fact is nothing if the daughter would not have been Mi Ri, who is married with Tae Joo and works at the family`s company.  Whatever...

I think it is allright for Tae Joo to feel down when he find out the truth. I expected him to be angry because he was kept in the dark. He felt that two people who loved the most in this life let him down. He felt guilty that In Sook gave him the love but she abandoned her biological daughter.

It is alright if he cried and I am glad he went to Sun ja for comfort. So far, I did not find a major flaw in Tae Joo`s behavior. He was more hurt that Mi Ri did not inform him with a major problem in her life more than anything. I don`t think he should be held accountable now that he insisted to do what he wanted when everyone told him not to marry. Nobody in his situation would have listen to other people that he should not marry the woman she loved so much. Maybe, it is the woman in me that looks for mitigating circumstances more easily. :D

I also think In Sook and all the persons who new the secret should have better told the truth to Tae Joo before the wedding. But what`s done is done. I will want to see what Tae Joo will do from now on. He should demonstatrate that he is not the naive young man anymore. He should grew up and be aware what is going on in his family. Yeah... I also believe it is the right time to get his life back, to be a responsable man and to help his wife fighting greedy people around them, to shield her as much as possible, but ...not be a "noble" idiot. 

If I have a problem, is how Mi Ri is trying to avoid her husband because she thinks what she has done is so big, that she is a major problem for Tae Joo in the family. I accepted Mi Ri will all her strenghts and weaknesses. Nobody is perfect. Tae joo, like any other person who loves her, has to accept it too but what she will do from here? I wish the writer will allow her to fight for her happiness, be more assertive. I like that the writer made Tae Joo and Mi Ri have an honest conversation. She said all what was in her heart and he said it what he felt. A couples faced a first obstacle. It is alright. We have to see how they will resolve it, how they will rebuilt their relationship. My worry is that the writer has the absolute power how she will develop and resolve it. We`ll see if we will be satisfied.

2 hours ago, Auntie Mame said:

If TJ really threatens his father to never see him again, he is not only naive, but also borderline stupid.  He seems to have forgotten that his father has another son.  If the stepmother hears him say that, she'd  be breaking out the champagne.  It's to her benefit if he never showed up again. 

The stupid one is the Chairman. If he does not know by now whom to trust and who is not to be trusted, he is a lost cause. I understand what are you saying. If Tae Joo will not be Han`s heir, it will be a victory of Na Hye Mi. She and her son will have more power. It is what she wants the most.

Maybe Tae Joo is naive and childish again. Maybe he said that he will cut ties with his father just because of what happened to In sook, but I want to believe that it was just the drop who filled the glass. I don`t think he and Mi ri should support all the unreasonable requests of Chairman just not to lose the inheritance. I prefer them to lost it if there is so much pain, if they lose something more presious than money.

Now the ball it will be in the Chairman`s court. It will be his money, it will be his decision. He loves Tae Joo. He should trust him too.  He knows what his younger wife wants or how much her brother is worth it. I could not believed my eyes when I saw Chairman Han accepting being manipulated by her wife, fearing to not disturb them. Let see what he will do after Tae Joo will leave him.

I have a feeling he  does not want to lose In Sook not that he owns her but because he trust her more than he trusts his wife. We`ll see.

And, if that sleazy old man gets fleeced out of his wealth, it would serve him right.  There is no fool like an old fool.  And, he's a fool extraordinaire. :crazy:

Exactly. Fools of all fools.  He deserves his faith. But I don`t think he lost his mind yet. :lol:

Hmmm, what's going to happen when TJ finds out that MR suddenly accepted his proposal of marriage, in order to protect him from the stepmother and her clan of thieves?

It should not be worst than what not saying the truth. Maybe it will be a little blow in his ego. He knows that Mi Ri loves him. She has entered in the tiger`s den to protect him. He should continue to love her and he should protect her back when it will be case.

2 hours ago, Juni Asat said:

BTW, I bet Mi Ri is currently expecting :D:D she shouldn't get stressed at this early pregnancy, poor girl :tears::tears:

Yes, she is. It is a lot of stress. I hope she won`t think she won`t be a good mother. She will be  a great mom. She needs Tae Joo on her side more than ever.   

I wonder if the writer will crush that lame brain chairman : 'Tai Ho has leukemia and needs something from his pappy but he is not you.' :naughty:

We are opening a can of worms and best of all, wipe that smug look on the stepmother's face.

17 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

@serendipity...why not? I did the same. Although I did listen to the death warmed up SJ giving tacit permission. Before the last scene but the whole fight scene was too much. It's not as if JB ever had a chance. For him to be so upset on her behalf.

Well first time I see a guy having a more fashionable hairstyle then a girl in a parking. Other than that enjoyed their moments this episode. Now off to work.

I sorta skipped the MR scene but might watch next week's based on the preview. Since the slimy uncle found out. He is such a slimeball that I might need to Google the actor. Just to watch him being nice in another drama.

JB is a pushover and I never really liked that character. Well now there are too many annoying characters come to think of it :lol: I initially started watching the show for FL but my interest gradually turned towards publisher Jin. Hence, everything else is history lol. It's become a habit to skip other scenes and watch only him 

1 hour ago, melissa_lee said:

Lee Ro Won who played Tae Ho, TJ's step brother, won the Best Child Actor in MBC Drama Awards 2017. So far there is no role for him except for appearances. Can we expect some interesting developments?

I am sorry that he is a talented child actor but he was cast here to be an extra in this drama. At least the child actress playing Da bin has a storyline.

2 hours ago, maribella said:

We are opening a can of worms and best of all, wipe that smug look on the stepmother's face.

I don`t want Tae Ho to be sick but maybe someone will want to know if he is the son of Han Jong-Soo for real. :D

Maybe we won`t have this storyline but if Tae Ho is not Chairman`s son, it will make Han Jong Soo a completly fool. How was he being called? Fool extraordinaire? Oh, Yeah! :lol:

4 hours ago, larus said:

I am sorry that he is a talented child actor but he was cast here to be an extra in this drama. At least the child actress playing Da bin has a storyline.

I don`t want Tae Ho to be sick but maybe someone will want to know if he is the son of Han Jong-Soo for real. :D

Maybe we won`t have this storyline but if Tae Ho is not Chairman`s son, it will make Han Jong Soo a completly fool. How was he being called? Fool extraordinaire? Oh, Yeah! :lol:

Maybe TJ will bringup something? He always ignored the kid. In the last ep., he did return HM's threats with threats. Getting interesting, a bit, here.

Let's just chalk up this weekend's episodes to typical psychological projection.

First, MH is still a child, but I guess it worked because she got what she wanted. WJ is clearly fully smitten with her (bless his heart), and despite her childish request to make a baby, he somehow convinced her mother that maybe they should be given a chance. The mom though is annoyingly stubborn and holding onto JB who walks around in an apron cleaning floors and catering to everybody. Meanwhile the woman he claims to love is head over heels with another guy who is now reciprocating her feelings. JB is really infuriating, like with no redeemable qualities, I'm sorry. If my mother caught me asking a man to make a baby, oh my gosh, I don't even want to think about how that would turn out. I have no more thoughts about this situation, except JB deserves to be in permanent timeout for ruining not one but TWO PERFECTLY GOOD WATERMELONS!!! :rage:

Second, MS had to find out how much of an idiot she is after it was clear the caretaker was abusing her child, messing up their house, getting paid for not doing actual work and her daughter came up missing. I did not feel sorry for her. That whole passing out crying act she pulled was so reminiscent of her mother, I laughed. EVERYBODY TRIED TO TELL HER that she was getting scammed. She refused to listen and instead just relied on a FIVE YEAR-OLD to make the decision. Her ultimate decision to quit her job was knee-jerk reactive and honestly just not smart. If she wanted to take a leave of absence, I would understand, but to be a stay-at-home parent is not even feasible. They cannot afford it. She won't be satisfied until they are living with her mother. MS and JS's inability to work together and come up with a workable way to take care of their daughter and make sure she is cared for while providing for their family is the reason that little girl endured the mess with the sitter. Hate to say it, but she was right about them needing a caretaker for DB. MS needs time to find a reasonable solution. My suggestion is that they move. Find another place that is much more affordable, then they can put more funds towards childcare. They may even be able to get DB into an after-school program that can bridge the gap. MS and JS will both have to step up though. JS needs to stop whining about that dam bike and put that energy into his child. MS needs to stop looking for someone else to do everything like her mother did. She is really looking for a babysitter/maid/cook all in one. Someone like that costs money. This resignation isn't going to last long, but I suppose they needed to do something with their story line.

I really wish MR and SJ didn't both carry so much shame about IS abandoning her. This is where SJ failed MR. Yes, MR grew up in a loving family, but SJ basically pretended like it didn't happen and that was NOT IT. MR needed to grow up knowing she did nothing wrong, and that she was smart, beautiful and capable and had nothing to be ashamed of. SJ sweeping it under the rug, then almost abandoning her when she found out they worked at the same company did some real damage to her. TJ has been too sheltered in my opinion. He spent these episodes crying and being angry at everybody, but your wife was honest and transparent with you. She told you she had a complex about being abandoned. She even tried to tell him about it, when she broke things off with him before, but he was stubborn and chose not to hear it because he didn't want her to turn him down. Of course MR would marry him thinking later they would divorce, she has abandonment issues, so of course she would believe TJ would abandon her too. It's unacceptable how in the dark he is about his own family. IS included. MR is out here trying to protect him, all the while knowing his father's wife wants to get him out of the way, but he was so dam nosy and just had to dig into IS's past and now he wants to waste days sulking because he found out his precious "mommy" isn't who he thought she was. Quite frankly, he should've thought about this before when he saw how much MR despised her.

Now IS has disappeared and her greedy family, plus the chairman's in-laws are crowding in on them like hyenas. I need him to snap out of it and protect his wife and his role. Her being pregnant is the icing on the cake because she was afraid of being a mom due to her own trauma. Alright writers, time to land this plane.

Annyeong chingus, 

First time to post here but I am really disappointed with Tae Ju. Well it is a drama only but still I get angry at him. Before their marriage Miri gave him so many premonitions about her but then he still did not able to give his support to Miri. As I said, this is just a drama and I just want to take this disappointment. Sigh here:cry:.

Plus Misun is also a disappointment. I do get her that her job is at stake but being a mother,  motherly instinct is a twin of this humble profession. But then again this is only a drama, sigh again here. Well lesson learned the hard way. 

Good day chingus. 

Archived