Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

Like others have said, nice wrap up to a beautiful story about a life well lived. Having SJ sitting under the tree and smiling when the girls visited her grave was a nice touch. Until another drama and another thread. It has been a great ride sharing thoughts and reading feed back.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I’m not going to lie. The wife and I boo hoo’d all the way through Saturday’s episode with SJ’s death. She was such an enduring character. Hats off to Kim Hae-suk for what we would call an Oscar worthy performance in this drama

I certainly nominate her as best actress in weekend drama

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I certainly nominate her as best actress in weekend drama

@nohamahamoud2002, hello; Agreed,  Kim Hae-Sook is a versatile actress. I first saw her in Autumn Tale.

Have a wonderful week to All!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, dulceres said:

@nohamahamoud2002, hello; Agreed,  Kim Hae-Sook is a versatile actress. I first saw her in Autumn Tale.

Have a wonderful week to All!!!

Miss you my friend. Come and watch next weekly drama, looks cheerful

By the way she in 'white lies' with  my favourite Zin Tae-Hyun. She was his rich mother, he was autisic kind soul

• Like 3

My dear chingus, 

I guess I will meet you all again in the next drama's thread. I always waiting for the recap, analysis and lots of BTS updates from all of you. Thank you for helping me getting through this drama.

• Like 3

“Arthdal Chronicles” Finale Achieves Highest Ratings Of Part 3; “Mother Of Mine” Ends On All-Time High

by E. Cha

c9cd36efad444f64b094c619f7e04507.jpeg?s=

Both tvN’s “Arthdal Chronicles” and KBS 2TV’s “Mother of Mine” ended on a high note last night!

“Mother of Mine” ended on the highest viewership ratings of its six-month run, scoring average nationwide ratings of 33.2 percent and 35.9 percent for its final broadcast.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354186wpp/arthdal-chronicles-finale-achieves-highest-ratings-of-part-3-mother-of-mine-ends-on-all-time-high

BTS

Spoiler

More pictures from the wrap up party

• Like 4

Lee Won Jae and Joo Hyun Mi at the wrap up party.

I realised that I`ve not seen Kim Hae Sook in the pictures of the wrap up party. I think she was there but she doesn`t appear in the pictures so far.

Update...

I found a picture with Kim Hae Sook at the wrap up party. :)

Spoiler

The cake

• Like 1

Some of the cast went to an event celebrating the ending of the drama. 

2019092408371081049-540x892.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019092494194

Hong Jong-hyun told the testimony of the KBS2 weekend drama 'The most beautiful daughter in the world' at the cafe in Cheongdam-dong on the 24th.

1909241642452873.jpg

http://www.newspim.com/news/view/20190924001054

http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=131860

• Like 2

Lol so who is Natalia Volloshyn?

Kim Had Sook cleaned up real nice. I am so eloquent... not.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2019 at 12:49 AM, ck1Oz said:

Lol so who is Natalia Volloshyn?

I asked myself the same question. Why she was there?

It seams that she is a Ukraine model and she is married with a Korean. Maybe he was from the crew of Mother of Mine.

The final group picture

Spoiler

• Like 2

Pictures with the filming crew

Let see hwn they will go to te trip. 29th September?

• Like 1

2019 Korea Drama Awards Announces Nominees

2019 Korea Drama Awards Announces Nominees

On September 27, the 2019 Korea Drama Awards revealed the actors who have been nominated for awards at this year’s ceremony.

Check out the nominees below:

Grand Excellence Award (Daesang):

Best Drama Award: 

Best Script Award:

• Jo Jung Sun (“Mother of Mine”)
  • Yoo Hyun Mi (“SKY Castle”)
  • Park Jae Bum (“The Fiery Priest”)
  • Park Gye Ok (“Doctor Prisoner”)

Best New Actress Award:

The 2019 Korea Drama Awards will be hosted by TV personality Jo Woo Jong and announcer Gong Seo Young. It is scheduled to take place on October 2.

Credits: https://www.soompi.com/article/1355335wpp/2019-korea-drama-awards-announces-nominees

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't agree with some names in this list, but for sure Kim Hae Sook deserves a Daesang.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, jeilopes said:

I don't agree with some names in this list, but for sure Kim Hae Sook deserves a Daesang.

The drama Mother of Mine has so many nominations. The nominations are from the three major broadcasting networks and cable channels. It is a hard competition. Just being nominated is a good thing. If Kim Hae Sook won`t win this time, she sure will win in KBS drama awards.

image_readtop_2019_775281_15695844333917

In the KBS2 entertainment program 'Entertainment Weekly', which was broadcast on the 27th, the scene of the drama 'My Beautiful Daughter in the World' was released.

Hong Jong-hyun selected Kim Hae-suk as the best scene of her dancing at her youngest daughter's wedding. Kim Hae-suk, who boasted the luxury acting in the scene, confessed that she thought a lot of mothers during the acting. She said, "I think it was a drama that left me to think a lot."

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2019/09/775281/

• Like 2

The cast and crew are going to Vietnam today.

Thanks to actor Kang Moon Kyung (Director Park) who likes to take lots of selfies  we know that they will go today.

He is at the airoport. :D

Good flight everybody!

Hong Jong Hyun won`t go to Vietnam. He went on a trip in Korea with his friends on motorcycles.

Spoiler

Kang sisters :D

• Like 2

Enjoying the free time in Vietnam .

They were ready for a picture but it was a video.

:P

Spoiler

• Like 2

You know I was thinking late last week anticipating the start of "Love is Wonderful, Life is Beautiful" that having the funeral episode gave me closure for this drama. I was really cathartic because I got attached emotionally to the characters. The funeral episode allowed me to say goodbye not only to Sun Ja but the entire cast. Funny. 

• Like 1

BTS pictures

Spoiler

More pictures from their trip in Vietnam

Spoiler

2019100116461857468_1.jpg

"A woman looking at the sea." She added, "photo by Kim So-yeon."

• Like 2

The writer Jo Jung Seon won the Best Screenplay award at 2019 Korea Drama Awards. Congratulations.

EF31FEoX0AAJv_3.jpg

• Like 1

@larus

What is "hot star china award"? Does it mean she got the award from China ?

Actress Kim Seo-hyung's villain roles in Sky Castle,  deserved this award, her acting was awesome. I just finished "Sky Castle" drama recently , completed in 2 days, highly recommended to watch, the story is realistic, relatable to our current society and its educational system. Story was truly well written and not a scene was boring....

This drama made the ending more symbolic and meaningful. Something for us to learn and reflect in life. I am glad that I did not miss out this drama.

Below actress nominated for awards at this year’s ceremony.

(1) Grand Excellence Award (Daesang):

• Yeom Jung Ah (“SKY Castle”)
  • Kim Hae Sook (“Mother of Mine”)

Both actress are excellence, but I will vote for Kim Hae Sook (Mother of Mine)

(2) Best New Actress Award:

Kim Ha Kyung (“Mother of Mine”) - I just noticed that MH, the youngest sister, was a rookie in this industry and this is her first drama....i was surprised she could act well as a childish girl in this drama. If there were so many "hated" her in this role, it shown that her acting was being recognised even though she was just one of the nominees. :D

• Like 1