Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸


larus

Recommended Posts

https://youtu.be/NOCdgJ_tOqo

 

I have been waiting so long for that scene 

I really have a soft spot for parents /children love.  I keep looking for this in kdrama :wub:, remembering Miran and her dad in My only one 

 

 

To lighten up the sad scenes, I adore Dabin's grandparents, I laugh so much in their scenes :D

 

park seonja is wonderful, I like her very much. I also like the  romance of her daughter  (the writer)

 

I like Dabin's dad, although he is irresponsible but he never cheated on his wife. He was playing games, poor guy

 

I love this drama very much 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has TJ knew about the baby already? So many things happened today and MR cries and and runs like she's not preggy. I'm worried about her. But anyway, it's our writer who'll take care of that :) The writer do what ever she thinks. 

 

Looks like TJ has not yet decided on his relationship with MR. He is protecting her,  we see that. But he's not giving assurance that everything will be okay btwn him and MR. I understand because MR kept a secret from him but now he knows everything. What's next? I am saying this because I just saw the raw episode I do not understand.

 

What if TJ discovers about the baby? It's either he will question MR again for not telling him the truth.  Or maybe he gets back hugging her.  But what if MR thinks he just gets back only because if the baby? 

 

Sorry too many questions. I think ahead. Maybe it will be answered on next weeks episode. :) but who ever has inputs or hints of possible scenario can share. It's as of we can change the course of the script hahaha.  At least we have this script mode moments, we followers and audience :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the main focus of 99% of the viewers is on MR/TJ :) but don't miss the rest of the drama,, it is rich with meanings and other relationships . Also the element of comedy is wonderful. I have not laughed for long in a daily. Really Dabin's grandparents are so funny :D I love them. Also seonja has some comic scenes. She is a great actress :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

It was funny to see TJ dad sending the goons.  If he wanted revenge, he could have done better than throwing things in a restaurant for all to see.  

 

Exactly. It was a cheap revenge. They wanted to frighten them but without hurting them physically

Chairman Han is a continuous disappointment. As much I dislike the chairman, In Sook`s spineless brother I dislike more. :lol:

 

41 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I like Dabin's dad, although he is irresponsible but he never cheated on his wife. He was playing games, poor guy

 I like him too. He grew up on me. I think it is the actor`s charm. He is so imature that you want to "slap" him to grow up faster but can`t really hate the man. :D

I laughed when he was playing the seductor husband but he said something to Mi Sun, upseting her in the end. He had to clean up the room, removing all the candles. :lol:

 

33 minutes ago, Chlee4ver said:

What if TJ discovers about the baby? It's either he will question MR again for not telling him the truth.  Or maybe he gets back hugging her.  But what if MR thinks he just gets back only because if the baby? 

 

I hope he will hug her. He can't be too upset that he find out later. There was not a good comunication between them lately.

Mi Ri could have the question in mind (if he gets back because of the baby) but only for a passing thought. She should have confidence that he loves her. He should reasure her as well. 

 

33 minutes ago, Chlee4ver said:

Has TJ knew about the baby already? So many things happened today and MR cries and and runs like she's not preggy. I'm worried about her. But anyway, it's our writer who'll take care of that :)

 I am glad that he will know. It is about time.

About Mi Ri`s pregnancy.... I was more worried about the stress or about the driving on that road than about her running.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, larus said:

I am glad that he will know. It is about time.

About Mi Ri`s pregnancy.... I was more worried about the stress or about the driving on that road than about her running.

 

I think the first part in the preview with TJ and MR is 

TJ  says - why did you not tell me about it - about our baby 

 

second part 

TJ - Are you going to break up with me?

 

I think there is some conversation in the preview about this.  @stroppyse - If you have time, can you translate it.  Thanks in advance.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think the first part in the preview with TJ and MR is 

TJ  says - why did you not tell me about it - about our baby 

 

second part 

TJ - Are you going to break up with me?

 

The first question is normal but I don`t think he will be upset with Mi Ri because of that. I don`t think Mi ri will break up with Tae Joo or vice versa.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, larus said:

The first question is normal but I don`t think he will be upset with Mi Ri because of that. I don`t think Mi ri will break up with Tae Joo or vice versa.

I think it is all at the hospital -  Looks like IS is hospitalized and conversation is happening there.  It could be that TJ is asking MR why she did not tell him about the baby - Was it because she was thinking of divorcing him?  It is a question - probably a conversation ;  When MR is hugging SJ and crying - she probably informed SJ that she is pregnant and SJ is saying "My baby" about MR and patting her.  Both are crying - so she might not want to get divorced.  (IMO).  Because the last couple of episodes - SJ told TJ to send MR back and she would take her in.  And MR as TJ to divorce her so that he is not inconvenienced or belittled in the BIG Circle of pompous, egotistical, maniacs called conglomerates.

 

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

TJ: Were you thinking to leave me?
MR: It’s a marriage that I had worked so hard on. (meaning to make it work)

 

The last two sentences gives hope that they are going to stay together.  Thanks @stroppyse

 

Now that there is going to be a new addition to the family - what do you guys think the chairman would do.  NHM - you are dead sweetheart!  TJ baby trumps You and your filthy family of leeches.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, larus said:

Sook gave Sun ja the money and she did not involved her good for nothing family but the fool chairman gave them the money to "get rid" of a six years old girl as well, to be send to US. Not only that, he gave the

What a bunch of blood sucking leeches! I think the Chairman deserves more than losing money. But IS' family really deserves more than broken chairs and plates - taking money to get rid of their niece?

 

Could DB's father be trying to convince MS to have a baby? I think he is. :lol: Getting whacked for it, she is really violent, like SJ.:o

 

At least MR started to move instead of sighing and sighing. At the bridge, I am guessing she said don't abandon me again, @larus what do think? 

 

It is not a secret anymore and JB is leaving. I hope the writer will start winding up all the stories. I have not seen a good last episode even when the drama is good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, maribella said:

At least MR started to move instead of sighing and sighing. At the bridge, I am guessing she said don't abandon me again, @larus what do think? 

 

I think she said, if you are going to jump, let's all die together.  Me, you and the baby.  I could be wrong.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, maribella said:

What a bunch of blood sucking leeches! I think the Chairman deserves more than losing money. But IS' family really deserves more than broken chairs and plates - taking money to get rid of their niece?

 

What Chairman did (sending those men) was not fine but I am not sorry for them. I hope they will take Mi Ri`s advice and start working to earn money to support themselves.

 

8 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

I think she said, if you are going to jump, let's all die together.  Me, you and the baby.  I could be wrong.  

 I think you are right. I did get the impresion that she told her about the baby. I saw Sun Ja being dramatic as well ("lets die together") now it was Mi Ri`s turn. Like mother , like daughter. :D

Mi Ri has to say something to stop In Sook for jumping from the bridge.

 

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

Could DB's father be trying to convince MS to have a baby? I think he is. :lol: Getting whacked for it, she is really violent, like SJ.:o

 What? He wanted another baby? They struggle to raise one child at the moment. Jin Soo did not talked about his bike for a while. Is he growing up?

 

26 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

The last two sentences gives hope that they are going to stay together. 

 I don`t see why they has to separate. Not even noble idiocy will make any sense in this situation. If Tae Joo is in bad term with his father, what they will resolve divorcing? Nooo. They will remain together.

 

***

 from filming

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I vote for TJ and MR staying together, and moving in with SJ as SJ suggested. :D

 I vote for them to find their own place to stay but until then, it could be good for Mi Ri to be with Sun Ja.

 

51 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I guess MH is hoping that her family votes for WJ knowing that she's in love with WJ, and thus neutralizing SJ's love for JB? This is just silly.

 What? They vote for that? It is a joke! OMG!  Even if Jae Bum is popular in her family, how could they think it is OK to decide whom Mi Hye will chose as a boyfriend? And how could Mi Hye will agree with his stupidity? If she will break up with Woo jin because of this vote she is more imature than I thought.

 

 

51 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I guess my criticism about this drama that I put in the spoiler in my post with the preview translation still stands.

  I have missed the comment earlier. I went back to read it. I agree with all you said. Too bad the writer lost her muse so early in the drama.

 

Thanks for the translations! Big hug!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Thanks for all the update. It must really be a good episode for so many comments. I will wait till I have time and actually watch it later. Its in the middle of the night here.

 

Well all that stress can't be good for an early pregnancy. If the writer puts that in she better let her have the baby.

 

The thing is even if TJ and MR end up together I dont want her biological family. The uncle seemed nice but he is really spineless. And has no morals, principles and a leech. He should go retire to the countryside and just farm. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere where he handles money. How can he just drink with anyone and just spills family secrets left, right and all over the place?

 

NHM and her brother deserves to be kimchi slapped instead.

 

There. Can't even be bothered thinking about ending for the sister but for the irritating sidekicks. MH the actress needed a smaller role in her dramas. She is just not convincing enough. Is she because her voice is high pitched or she whines too much?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

Wow. Thanks for all the update. It must really be a good episode for so many comments. I will wait till I have time and actually watch it later. Its in the middle of the night here.

 

 It was an improvement because there were some resolutions to the story.

 

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

The uncle seemed nice but he is really spineless. And has no morals, principles and a speech. He should go retire to the countryside and just farm. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere where he handles money. How can he just drink with anyone and just spills family secrets left, right and all over the place?

 I don`t know why I dislike the man so much. He annoys me more than Na Hye Mi`s brother. Maybe because everytime I saw him, he drinks or cries. And he has too much screen time. :lol: Useless man!

But Na Hye Mi`s close behind. I will not waste kimchi on him. I wish him to stay close to Chairman Han and see how well they will undersdtand each other. They deserve each other.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelwingssf, @larus,

:lol: I am so wrong with my translations, should really stick to English. I'll leave Korean to @stroppyse. I totally agree with you about MR-TJ story, and MH - a juvenile 30 year old who is a discerning, insightful writer, I can't watch her even if Eugene's husband is good looking.

 

I think it would be funnier if JS had suggested a baby, what with the candles and 'heart'. If he wants her to keep working, he should get the list of things DB needs in the next few months and give it to MS. Both SJ and MS' mum-in-law represent non career women who worked as hard as men or more, yet were unappreciated. Giving their children the best they could afford, they naturally do not want their daughters to live their lives.

 

The scene at the bridge is the only MR-IS sad moment that works for me. No contrived secret to hide, just mother- daughter knowing they may never see each other again. I would like to see more of that scene. 

 

Of course, I have to say goodbye to JB too.  Bravo writer, you finally realised the story is not getting better with him around.

 

 

P/s in the earlier episodes, I predicted the ending with IS as a cook at the ox-bone soup eating place; I may be right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, maribella said:

The scene at the bridge is the only MR-IS sad moment that works for me. No contrived secret to hide, just mother- daughter knowing they may never see each other again. I would like to see more of that scene. 

It worked for me too. So touching.....:bawling: When you are in the complete loss or absence of hope situation, nothing to loose, you will do anything at that moment...

The last scene i personally would prefer TJ ran over to hug both of them, that impactful scene would be greater...

 

Watching this drama, it keeps reminding us, have to treat our mother even better each day no matter how busy schedule we are, because old is gold, we have to treasure them.

 

About the actress performance, the three excellent actresses: MR, IS and SJ can compete. 

For the actor performance, I would select Chairman Han is the best. I know many people hate him, but that shown that he portrayed well in his role. His boiling anger and shouting (look at his neck and face, can't fake one), his facial expression whenever he was speaking or listening from someone's speech, his response and expression was so well display. What a veteran and excellent actor !!

 

For any movie and drama, heroes vs. villains,  i often like to see who will be on the villain role because the villain role act as an adversary, it serves as an obstacle the hero must struggle to overcome in a period of time. A villain role can be outstanding, sometime can even shinier than the hero, if the character can depict well and play well by the actor/actress. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, maribella said:

:lol: I am so wrong with my translations, should really stick to English. I'll leave Korean to @stroppyse. I totally agree with you about MR-TJ story, and MH - a juvenile 30 year old who is a discerning, insightful writer, I can't watch her even if Eugene's husband is good looking.

 

 

I was too since I don't know all the words that they use and also they have these words that change with the root word just like other asian languages.  Sometimes it gets worse with compounded words.  So, anyway, it is always good to try.  :thumbsup:.  Since most of us are non Korean who are on soompi, we learn as we go along.  I am more in tune to the phonetic than writing and sometimes they don't make sense when I read them.  

 

I think NHM and brother will bring down HS group and the old geezer will realize how well TJ was raised and trained and how great IS was to his son.  IS daughter is one step above her mom.  Right now, he has to lose it all to realize TJ wrath.  Looks like TJ and MR will live with SJ and she will take care of them both.  What will TJ do without the job in the company.  Will he start his own and MR will help him with it?

 

IS relatives will be on the street :naughty:.  I am so happy.  IS mother will be under the care of her daughter in law.  IS will probably be with SJ cooking as @maribella said or she will go away somewhere or help TJ and MR.  IS needs to get a spine and throw her family away.  What a bunch of leeches and dumbos.  I don't know in which dictionary it says that a daughter has to be a feeder for her family if she gets married.  

 

13 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

For the actor performance, I would select Chairman Han is the best. I know many people hate him, but that shown that he portrayed well in his role. His boiling anger and shouting (look at his neck and face, can't fake one), his facial expression whenever he was speaking or listening from someone's speech, his response and expression was so well display. What a veteran and excellent actor !!

 

How about the one who calls 'Honey' in front of him and old-coot behind his back.  I like NHM acting .  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 The jumping off the bridge attempt, already IS’s second attempt to do away with herself in one episode , does not work for me, the clutching after yes with TJ watching - but the writer seems to be catering to to the melodramatic wishes of the actress who plays IS trying to sway audiences to understand her abandoning her daughter. Sadly, almost all characters are becoming caricatures, stereotypes in contradictions, instead of the interesting creatures they were to begin with. Hopefully TJ and MR will stay together outside of the family &  Corporation - that would be refreshing, also, that the women always sacrificing themselves for the benefit of no one in the end will stop and couples will face the problems together -  (that includes mothers  and daughter ) which would still give lots of chances for satisfying drama 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

above her mom.  Right now, he has to lose it all to realize TJ wrath.  Looks like TJ and MR will live with SJ and she will take care of them both.  What will TJ do without the job in the company.  Will he start his own and MR will help h

I think TJ and MR will get to be what MR told HM's brother, TJ takes over Han corp and she Han Apparel.

 

This is a family show, only good things will happen, even multiple attempted murderers will get 3 years jail, that is max.

 

Does Korea have capital punishment?

 

KDs almost always have a US Korean character but their English is painful most of the time. HM here calls her husband 'horny'.  :relaxed: Well she lives there for many years if not an American citizen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...