Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

6 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

I hope writer gives MR a chance to showcase or unleash her power and strength until the end....:) Go for it, women

I really hope this will happen. Then the writer will do the right thing.

I want to talk about the actress playing In Sook`s mother. Her name is Park Seung Tae and I saw her in supporting roles in a couple of dramas but I think I will remember her role in drama Mother of Mine from now on..

She is doing a good job, portraying a greedy woman to the extreme. In Sook`s mother is grotesque. The greed dehumanized her.

For a woman who has moments of lucidity (like the doctors said) her brain connected the dots just fine. She realised on her own that Mi Ri is SeungYeon. :lol:

• Like 3

@larus the woman looks like one of Macbeth's witches, esp. when she held out her arms to MR. I winced. Isn't it a wee bit much? Her daughter and grand daughter look like models? In Ho has Steve Reeves' nose ( Superman 1). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

For Mother of Mine team

2 kinds of ice cream, ice cream, 9 fresh fruit yogurt smoothies, homemade hot dog sandwiches and special sandwich boxes!

• Like 1

Now we have pictures with  SoYeon and Jong Hyun, thanking the D.C Gallery fans for the coffee truck they sent on set of Mother of Mine.

Spoiler

Minah sent a coffee truck to for mer costar Hong Jong hyun .

Spoiler

• Like 3

BTS Yoo Sun and child actress Joo Yerim

Spoiler

Child actor Ro Woony on his way to shoot a drama.

Sun ja in a manga.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Jae Bum arranged a spectacular event to propose to Mi-hye, a long-time favorite. He prepared a bouquet of flowers and a video. (Google translate)

2019081021003274745-540x1128.jpg

https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/2019081065274

Spectacular? Her face says it all. WTH? Jae Bum is delusional, thinking he is a character in one of his cheap scripts. They are at the hospital. The psychiatry department is close. Go for a check, JB!  What I could think was how the actors could act with a straight face in this scene. It doesn`t make any sense that he will propose. The writer is "moking" some of the cast.

Another WTH moment? After some pills, In Sook wants to drown herself in the sea? I am very disappointed with this writer.  I hope In Sook comes to her senses and gets out on her own or that someone will save her. Maybe Tae Joo.

I see that Joo Hyun Mi is singing another OST.

The preview

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

JB is unrelatable in amplified manner. Who the frack proposes to a woman when the woman's mom is in a frigging hospital? I couldn't stop laughing although it was more stupid than funny lmao 

Publisher Jin's turning green already. Tomorrow's episode will be fun!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

Can anyone translate the preview @stroppyse.  Thanks in advance.  

Okay. I happened to be around today. Preview translation.

SJ: Nothing much has happened, right?
MR: No one knows where she is right now.
Man: You’re going to have to hurry, mother-in-law.
Chairman wife: That grandmother said to Kang Mi Ri that she was her real mother!
Chairman: Where is Director Kang right now?
WJ: Am I being jealous?
MH: I love you.
Asst: Were you two together all night?
WJ: Hey!
JB: I’m leaving today.
SJ: Don’t go, Jae Bum!
MS Co-worker: You have to come back!
MS: There won’t be any chance of that.
MS MIL: Do you even have a plan?
JS: You should also change into your pajamas now and come here.
Chairman: Han Tae Joo, that guy! He’s fired immediately!
Chairman wife: He’s dead now.
TJ: What are you doing in my house right now?
MR: What is it, Tae Joo-sshi?
TJ: For now, stay here. And, don’t meet anyone.
MR: I’m so scared, mom.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

6 hours ago, serendipity... said:

JB is unrelatable in amplified manner. Who the frack proposes to a woman when the woman's mom is in a frigging hospital? I couldn't stop laughing although it was more stupid than funny lmao 

Publisher Jin's turning green already. Tomorrow's episode will be fun!

This whole Jae Bum thing reminds me one of Forrest Gump's famous lines "Stupid is who stupid does".
It looks like Jae Bum wanted to trap Mi Hye, to put her in a position where she can't refuse him. First very concerned, took her mother to his father's hospital, then he arranged the whole marriage proposal scene like they really had a love story, which he knew werry well it wasn't the case, plus he let the hospital staff to know about that.
A lot of people said that Mi Hye wasn't nice to Jae Bum, it is true, but maybe she had no other way because the guy it's impossible. Her biggest mistake was to let Jae Bum come so close to her family, because he made them to like him and be on his side, so he thought is no way Mi Hye would have another choice but accept his proposal. 
Mi Hye tried different ways to tell Jae Bum that she doesn't have feelings for him, but without any success, maybe she should try in Sanskrit now.

• Like 3

There is no raw episode anywhere. So don't know what happened. Does anyone know? Specifically the one where MR is in bed. I don't really care about the other scenes . If only I had the raw don't even need subs. I haven't been watching with subs for weeks now. But the sites don't even put the raw. Aish. And I don't know how to get the fast joonvideo links.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

There is no raw episode anywhere. So don't know what happened. Does anyone know? Specifically the one where MR is in bed. I don't really care about the other scenes . If only I had the raw don't even need subs. I haven't been watching with subs for weeks now. But the sites don't even put the raw. Aish. And I don't know how to get the fast joonvideo links.

Some youtube links more at the channel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoV7rj-oA7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtJ809YKDhM

• Thanks 1

Interesting. I laughed so much when JB's dad talked about his incoming daughter in law.

I laughed even harder at the pregnancy stick. Woo hop we are heading for makjang territory. And IS brother is really useless. He is really spineless. Back stabbing useless liar.

• Like 1

Now we know why they brought in so many new characters, to whitewash IS. But they need to turn her family into a real bunch of blood suckers. 

For those who have not or do not want to watch the Saturday episode----

MS decided to quit her job because it would be no use being successful if she lost her daughter. SJ was absolutely furious, after all they went through to put her through college. Then she found out about DB. Later SJ collapsed, not sure when exactly, I skipped a bit :grimace:. Uncle called JB and then she was treated a VIP at his father's hospital. More of SJ trying to marry MH off to JB, more of her so cute moments with WJ, I skipped all those. Later he proposed, someone already described that. The writer wishes she has someone like JB at her beck and call - has to be or who would spend screen time on such?

MR did her pregnancy test. Came home and was met by a snarling HM.  Her brother found out 'the secret' from IS' mother. TJ came in and caught what was being said. Told her the old woman had Alzheimer, that deflated HM. Back in their room MR asked for TJ to divorce her and he replied it was his call. Next scene TJ met his father who railed against IS. We learned IS - devoted mother she was- ODed when she was not allowed to bring MR, Chairman paid her family a lot of money to send her off to the US. Now we know her scummy family did all the abandoning stuff. But how does the writer explain that IS was the one who gave the money to SJ? IS was shown wading into the sea after we saw flashbacks.

End of MR story. MS and MH story bore me, sorry someone else can recap it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, maribella said:

MS decided to quit her job because it would be no use being successful if she lost her daughter. SJ was absolutely furious, after all they went through to put her through college.

I understand Sun Ja. She put an effort to send her daughter to university and now she wants to quit her job because she can`t be a mom and a career woman in the same time. Of course it is hard to raise a child but so many women are doing it just fine. Mi Sun was unlucky with the second babysitter. I feel that the writer exagerated with her flaws to create conflict for Mi Sun. I am disappointed with Mi Sun`s decision but it is up to her. In the end it is a good thing that she will spend more time with her daughter but let see if that was a good solution, let see how things will go from here for their family. It was already hard with two salaries. 

3 hours ago, maribella said:

We learned IS - devoted mother she was- ODed when she was not allowed to bring MR, Chairman paid her family a lot of money to send her off to the US. Now we know her scummy family did all the abandoning stuff. But how does the writer explain that IS was the one who gave the money to SJ?

I hope In Sook is alright but I am really disapointed in her story.

The writer gave us a scene where Sun Ja and In sook talked how it would have been better if they would raised her daughters together (after they lost their husbands), to help each other, and In Sook said how important was to have money, that she would not chose a life like that. 

Now we heard from the Chairman Han how she took some pills that she could not live without her daughter.

Something is still not right in the story. For the writer to excuse some behavior from the past, she has to put the blame in someone else`s back. The Chairman was made the fools of all heartless fools.

He nonchalantly explained how he did not allowed a six years old girl to come to his family because he will not want to messed up the family tree. What? It doesn`t make any sense because he accepted a divorced woman marrying his brother, he did not have to put the girl in their family register. Chariman Han lamented how much money he did spend to give it to In Sook`s family to send a girl to US. Where to US? He knew all right that he gave them more money all these time to useless human being. Why not aranged himself, with a lawyer, the adoption from the beginning? Why not let the girl stay without spending a dime? Is this a man who is running a conglomerate? Please! :phew:  Al right, Chairman Han is the guilty one and In Sook a the poor victim. I hope the writer will make In Sook grow a spine and be useful to her "children" not worrying them all the time. I hope she will get back her peace of mind. She needs support now. I really hope she came to her senses and get out of the water.

I am disappointed in the current Mi Ri`s story as well. Knowing well that she is pregnant she decided that she has to disapear from Tae Joo`s life because the tragedy she brings. :phew: "Noble" idiocy trop. What a conflict! Na Hye Mi is telling her that she made a crime being In Sook`s biological daughter, because they wanted to con the family. What? She has any other evidence of that, except the BIG secret revealed? Now Mi Ri has to hide with her family until TJ will try to resolve it because... what Chairman would do to her when he finds out the truth? What crime did she commit, again?  :crazy: I will not vent about this story anymore. I`ve gave up already. I don`t like what the writer is doing with this story or characters and I will ignore all the annoying things until this nonsense is over.

About Mi Hye and Woo Jin`s story? .....I have nothing to say. I wish them a drama free relationship.

Now I will continue to watch this drama without any thought about anything... 13 episodes to go/ another 6 weeks and I am free!!!!!:D

• LOL 1

Now... some pleasant things about the drama.

BTS Yoo Sun and child actors

Soyeon is thanking her fans for the coffee truck sent to Mother of Mine set.

Is this coffee truck photo current? Judging from her hair length vs what we are watching now (ep 83), ep 83 could be filmed a month ago at least. Does anyone know whether the filming has finished? Just curious what is the gap between filming and broadcast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

Now we heard from the Chairman Han how she took some pills that she could not live without her daughter.

Something is still not right in the story. For the writer to excuse some behavior from the past, she has to put the blame in someone else`s back. The Chairman was made the fools of all heartless fools.

The writer did not jot down what she did many episodes ago, has to be. IS gave the money to SJ to send MR to the US, we were told of that many times. So how did the old coot get involved with this or the Joen leeches for that matter? Tonight, We will see how much MR can help TJ, after all she married him to give him protection. Oh really? She is bailing out at the first sign.

• Like 2