Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Posted (edited)

Omg!!! I love Kpop too! Our angel is in Infinite Kpop group! His name is L is in the group!! I just knew this! I said “he looks like someone I know!” Sorry this is random!! Ignore me!

edit: I’m still learning everyone’s names. Sorry. I’m dumb. So I call him our angel. You’re probably saying, “She should just read the thread. She’ll know his name!” I don’t want to see spoilers. But I can’t help but look! Help me!

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Looks like me not the only one asking for more and more of OTP. Nina, honey next time maybe but now I want my OTP. Writer-nim, igo boya! Give us more Yeon Seo and Kim Dan.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I think we will get more push-pull.

We are only halfway through and I think if the remaining episodes were all filled with lovey--doveyness...viewers will get bored (in general - perhaps not for the viewers who watch for the OTP)

I skip the aunt and elder sister scenes because I can't stand how they want to take over Fantasia and they don't show that they actually care about ballet at all.

For KW, I may not be his biggest fan. I do empathise with him over Matil but he is letting his love for Matil cloud his judgement with YS. They are two different people. I like how YS does stand up to him in this episode.

We slowly see YS change. She is trying hard to be more sociable with everyone. Growing up suspicious of other people can affect your views of people around you. You find it hard to trust someone.

As fo KD, our angel has realised the danger of falling in love with a human and the human loving you back. If he hears KW's story, that may make him more determined to stay away from YS because she could possibly die because they are together.

For last nights episode, it may have felt slow to me because I found it difficult to understand their conversations. I will be back once I watch with subs.

• Like 7

Why all the Angels are being shown as male? 

Can’t we have a female angel who falls for Dan and we see a jealous Yeon Seo?!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Why all the Angels are being shown as male? 

Can’t we have a female angel who falls for Dan and we see a jealous Yeon Seo?!

Hahahaha. That's a good question! And it would be nice if a female angel fell for Dan. I want to see jealous Yeon Seo!

And. I'm going to stop talking. I'm going to go watch the drama with eng subs. I'm going to go try to catch up. I feel like I don't belong in this thread. Why? I'm so far behind! Pray for me!

And I think the actress who plays Yeon Seo is so beautiful

This is me when I seen Yeon Seo:

Image result for real housewives kenya gifs

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

What?!?! Okay and here I had just finished catching up on the thread (even though I haven't watched with subs yet) and was about to go to sleep. 

Now I can't sleep till someone translates this nonsense! 

I need that Supernatural shocked face gif right now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

So clearly this is just going to be some sort of dream and they are just toying with our hearts here right ? Oh you KBS not cool not cool and right before my bed time too...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Your welcome. 

Someone is throwing a rant on twitter saying why everyone asking for a happy ending and it’s going to richard simmons him off.

I wonder if that individual is psychologically ok. 

• Like 5

The comment section under that kbs insta post....I can't stop laughing right now! KBS, sure knows how to tease! What will happen when we get that kiss! 

• LOL 9

Posted (edited)

I'M SORRY WHAT!

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DREAM :scream:

New OST :wub:

Edited by blademan
  • Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

So... what'a up with that IG post! Very shocked right now. Is it a spoiler? Is it a dream?

Kinda reminds me of Still 17 too.... LOL. How many times must SHS go through this?

• LOL 6

:scream: OMG

Is this in drama or their real life ?

Or is it just a scene of YS or Dan’s dream ?

Why I don’t see them wearing rings? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Your welcome. 

Someone is throwing a rant on twitter saying why everyone asking for a happy ending and it’s going to richard simmons him off.

I wonder if that individual is psychologically ok. 

Well who the heck wants a sad ending, really? That person must enjoy human (and angel) suffering, I guess. 

I can't stay awake any longer. I'm going to go dream now of a beautiful wedding and happy ever after for our lovely Angel Dan and YS, because I'm not a sadist. 

• Like 8

I know its super Cheesy but can one of the MV making creative can you make one with this version of Iris...please...Reminds me of City of Angels

Credit: owner

• Like 4
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

The comment section under that kbs insta post....I can't stop laughing right now! KBS, sure knows how to tease! What will happen when we get that kiss! 

It’s going to be a chaste kiss like the first one.

Why can’t we get the real deal is above my thinking! 

• LOL 3

Just now, jakey09 said:

It’s going to be a chaste kiss like the first one.

Why can’t we get the real deal is above my thinking! 

Noooo.....I want a full makeout session....but you are right....at this rate having expectation on the minus is probably safer choice

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I think, since you all seemed to be shocked ... if they are not eloping and Dan showing finger to everyone ... then it’s a sure shot dream! Yeon Seo’s! The girl will be heartbroken when the guy leaves! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5551618

• Sad 4