[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Ms Butler has gone after Dan while he packs his things to try and persuade him to stay. YS angrily is throwing all the food away. Angel Dan wants to say one more thing to YS but Butler stops him. She's angry but also so sad too. My heart!

JKW sitting around thinking about his crush Angel Dan (sorry I had to). Butler calls I think to tell him what happened. He mumbles something and eats a chocolate. 

Angel Dan standing in front of the church. Thinks about what Hu did to the old couple. Then turns and walks off. Angel Hu is standing atop the church. He watches Angel Dan leave and JKW coming. He intervenes by teleporting to behind JKW and acting like the priest. JKW ignores him and goes into the church angrily. Priest Hu follows him in. Preview scene. JKW takes the candle holder to hit Hu and Hu changes it to a flower. They are both threatening each other now. Somehow I feel like JKW might have more power at least more evil power. I need to know their convo! It's obvs about Dan and YS. JKW leaves and Hu just sighs. He seems worried. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have just started watching this drama after seeing good reviews about it. Have to admit that I was hesitant to start on it because of the pairing between L and Shin Hyesun. Don't get me wrong -- I love L. In fact, he's the reason I started to follow and listen to Infinite's music. But when it comes to his dramas, it's always a hit and miss with him, and I was seriously doubting if he could do a romance drama at all. I have to say however that I have been pleasantly surprised so far. He's doing well in this role (perhaps the goofy, off-kilter type characters suit him best) and there are indeed heart fluttering moments between his character and Yeon Seo. The story is also interesting thus far with a lot of backstory curiosities I'm still waiting to uncover. Am just wondering though - we're already at the mid-point mark, and there are still so many question marks for me:

• Was Kim Dan a human before and does that have anything to do with Yeon Seo being able to sense and hear him while she was still blind?
• Was Mr Jo nothing more than a loyal servant? Why did her parents entrust so much to him, including the care of their daughter to him?

• How did Yeon Seo's parents die? It would seem their death was what caused a change in her personality.

• Ji Kang Woo's angel wings appeared as a shadow when he saw Kim Dan kissing Yeon Seo - wae? Angel radar up?

• Do they actually never lose their angel statuses even after they remain on earth voluntarily? cf. Old Angel Man and Ji Kang Woo's shadow wings.

• How did Old Angel Man manage to evade the Deity for so long, or was it just mercy shown to him that he managed to get married and live a fairly long life as a human with a human wife? I don't really get the point of Old Angel Man's character other than a disappointing plot device to move the story along by being made an example of before Kim Dan. I mean, if it was that easy for Archangel Hu to track him down and obliterate him, why wait so many years to do it? Seemed very cruel actually. Cos then you cross-reference this to Ji Kang Woo's experience - his girlfriend took the bullet for him instead so he doesn't get obliterated?

• And is his girlfriend reincarnated in Yeon Seo? Which seems unlikely since the religious foundations of the story seem steeped in Christian theology.

All said, I continue to enjoy the show cos the questions are keeping me very intrigued. I just hope the writing doesn't let me down!

Sigh.

More evilness eminating from the aunt and cousin.

If Ni Na really wants to be friends with YS, she is totally not trying hard....

All the others are ignoring YS and being snide to YS - this is a form of bullying.

YS just calmly accepts their behaviour.

Then aunt walks in and I switch off.

YS arrives at ballet studio. In the locker room, all the dancers seem afraid of her or maybe just avoiding her. They are in the rehearsal room now. JKW comes in ready to start. But now walks in evil B #1 and evil B #2. Blahblah they are being nasty ofc and whatever they say shocks the dancers. Evil B 1 saying nasty words to YS. But JKW puts her in her place. I might actually like him here ha ha. Think they're discussing the audition. Anyways the 2 evil Bs leave. But JKW follows them to exchange more words. No idea more threats I suppose. Evil B 2 seems to have another evil plan though. 

So..the aunt must be omnipotent as well. How the heck can she predict where that whistleblower guy was bringing documents and have the black cap guy manage to grab the documents....

Correction: I think the devil is the older cousin. Black cap gave the documents to her. She is creepy and I thought I hear devil whispers around her.

Back to rehearsal. YS seems unable to stop thinking about her angel. She esp thinks of him running away every time it rains. Meanwhile Angel Dan is on a bus going somewhere. 

JKW starts the rehearsal. Whatever he says seems to confuse the dancers. But they start anyways. 

Switch scene suddenly. Evil B 1's henchman suddenly has his briefcase snatched by a mystery guy on a motorcycle. Ms Butler spots him standing around wondering what just happened and goes out to talk to him. But he runs off. Not sure what that was about. 

Mystery man on bike was the same dude from the cruise ship. He brings the contents of henchman's briefcase to evil B 2. Is she gonna go against her mom? Hmmmm. 

Meanwhile Angel Dan goes to visit the old woman who is in the hospital still unconscious I guess. Life sure can be cruel. Angel Dan is remembering the old man who dissipated to dust. Suddenly the old woman's heart stops. Angel Dan sees the black feathered handkerchief in her hand. Thinks about YS. Not sure if old woman really died. Commercial break. 

2nd half. 

Angel Dan goes to church to pray. I imagine he is very confused about the Deity's intentions. Hu comes up to talk to him but he seems angry and walks away. Hu follows him. Poor Angel Dan. I think Hu is trying to be light and happy again but Angel Dan isn't smiling. He walks off again and Hu just sighs again. 

Cut to evil B 1 (aunt) snooping around her daughter's room (evil B 2). Evil B 2 comes in. Man I'd sure love to see a showdown between the two of them! Let them destroy each other yes yes I would laugh so much. 

Now the evil Bs are in the kitchen cutting apples. Blah blah evilness blah blah more evilness blah blah blah. 

Yes the weird whispers are creepy! Maybe evil B 2 is a devil Angel and we will have a female Angel then albeit a devil Angel...

2 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Is there a plot twist?

There are dark whispers around the elder cousin. And even her mother looks to be afraid of her.

And I think the mom realises her daughter had a hand in killing Driver Jo.

I tell you, this cousin is diabolical! lol the aunt is not even half what she is! :sweat_smile:

YS is leaving rehearsal in that red suit. She goes to meet Ms Butler. She has a vision of Angel Dan and runs off. Ughh JKW saw the whole thing. Guess he's gonna go following slash stalking her again.

YS goes to the church and asks Hu about Dan. *I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet but how does she know about Hu and Angel Dan connection, exactly?* well Hu speaks some words and leaves YS feeling very sad. 

She leaves the church and ugh there's JKW AGAIN. They go to drink but ofc while she's drinking she keeps thinking about Angel Dan. Waaaaah. I need their reunion asap! 

Archived