Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

this drama hooked me....:lol:

firstly i think this couple did not match but after strt this drma, they match each others.

i did not think the wedding would be this fast...but we don't know because the story are not predictable.

one things from the teasers about dan wearing black, i curious about maybe dan would turn evil or something like that. (i hope not)

• Like 5

Omg what's with that sweet wedding pic:scream:

I'm not going to fall into KBS trap again.

It's just a dream. It's just a dream. :rolleyes:

• LOL 12

14 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Omg what's with that sweet wedding pic:scream:

I'm not going to fall into KBS trap again.

It's just a dream. It's just a dream. :rolleyes:

It is. 

• LOL 8

Since I don't really talk much in here, I'm just gonna say what I felt about last night's episodes. I was kind of hoping for more development, not just romance. But even the romance fell short. Sigh. LOL 

Anyway, I live for the BTS videos at the moment! Aacckk. 

giphy.gif

And I refuse to fall prey to KBS's deceitful spoiler photos. :bawling: NEVER AGAIN.  

But, man. The wedding pics are just so beautiful!!! :heart:

• LOL 7

Posted (edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 11:16 AM, jakey09 said:

I think, since you all seemed to be shocked ... if they are not eloping and Dan showing finger to everyone ... then it’s a sure shot dream! Yeon Seo’s! The girl will be heartbroken when the guy leaves! 

HOLD UP, WTF just happened? That IG update just bolted me right out of bed, don't know whether to happy or be suspicious. :tears::tears: I am lost for words and might actually Richard Simmons KBS/writers richard simmons if this is a joke to YS.

Someone please tell me this is not a dream!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images, thanks
  • LOL 5

Actually i don't think it's a wedding dress... Too much simple and i don't think it's a dream... Maybe it's a love promise between them or a kind of...

• Love 6

So based on the episodes so far...Hu doesn’t seem to approve of a human-angel relationship I don’t think out of his own volition, but rather the rules of ‘heaven’. I say this because of how he actually seems to like teasing Dan on his crush/interest in YS. (Based on the post-driving test and supermart scene)

...but i think now that he sees how persistent and serious Dan seems to be about her, he is nipping it in the bud. I admit the extremity of it was pretty heavy but I honestly feel he’s just following the rules. He may realise (I really hope he does cause I really like him :sweatingbullets:) later on how archaic and unfair it is seeing Dan and YS suffering like that without each other and hopefully will help them out. PLEASE. We need at least ONE divine being on their side!!

Ps. Can’t wait to see the showdown between KW and Hu tonight!! Maybe he will knock some sense into him <_<

• Like 4
  • Love 6

36 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Just want to show old wedding photo.

(But they had rings :P).

The two photos are so similar that i thought they Photoshopped :joy:

• LOL 5

Though Angel Hu was harsh to the elderly angel, but there some scenes showing that he kinda cares for Dan.

I get the feeling that Angel Hu is hiding something from Dan. He seems to make excuses when Dan asked him about his dreams and about human becoming an angel. It's possible that he knows about Dan's past and he knows the reason of his death.

Maybe he doesn't want Dan know what happened in the past, Dan might get hurt when he found out the truth.

What if Angel Hu was Dan's guardian angel when he was still alive? That's a possibility.

tenor.gifRelated image 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 9

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Transform Into Newlyweds In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Transform Into Newlyweds In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 13, 2019
by D. S.kim

Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L transformed into newlyweds in new stills of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”!

KBS2’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” follows the story between Lee Seo Yeon (Shin Hye Sun), a ballerina who doesn’t believe in love, and Kim Dan (L), a mischievous angel who tries to find love for the ballerina.

Spoilers

In previous episodes, L confessed his feelings for Shin Hye Sun after experiencing feelings that are not permitted for an angel, as an angel who falls in love with a human has to face death. Afraid that Lee Yeon Seo will be left alone once he dies, L decides to leave her.

In the newly released stills, Shin Hye Sun is wearing a white dress with a crown of flowers, and Dan is dressed in a dandy tuxedo. The two lovingly gaze at each other and pose for the camera as if they are taking wedding photos.

Shin-Hye-Sun-INFINITE-L3.jpg

The production team said, “[Lee] Yeon Seo and Dan begin to check their feelings for one another in their own ways. Please look forward to the couple’s story in today’s (June 13) episodes, as Yeon Seo and Dan [figure out] what kind of relationship they want to have.

Episode 15 and 16 of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” will air on June 13 at 10 p.m. KST.

Catch up with the latest episode below!

• Like 2
  • Love 7