Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

29 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

It’s boring without any updates. I’m out of theories as well. Why do I feel like tomorrow’s episodes gonna be a tad bit boring seeing we already figured out by the previews how it will go? :lol:

They didn’t even show any romantic scenes ... I’m hope they surprise us like the kiss. 

I'm bored too. No updates and nothing new. Nothing much to discuss too.:lol: Because the last episode had too much unexpected surprises and twists... I hope it's a good episode tomorow too (that we all had predicted). Anticpating for more things to talk about for tomorrow's episode. Ok, probably I talk too much lol:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm bored too. No updates and nothing new. Nothing much to discuss too.:lol: Because the last episode had too much unexpected surprises and twists... I hope it's a good episode tomorow too (that we all had predicted). Anticpating for more things to talk about for tomorrow's episode. Ok, probably I talk too much lol:rolleyes:

KBS should have released something today. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

After the kiss, they don’t even wanna look at each other! :ph34r:

Ivi4AHR.jpg

• LOL 10

2 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

After the kiss, they don’t even wanna look at each other! 

Omg and standing so far apart too. That space can fit another person :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

Omg and standing so far apart too. That space can fit another person :joy:

I wonder if she is digging into his arm with her nails. 

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

KBS should have released something today. 

They did actually... the stills of Dan and the annoying director

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

They did actually... the stills of Dan and the annoying director

I don’t count that. 

• LOL 3

41 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

After the kiss, they don’t even wanna look at each other! :ph34r:

This is where it'll all start. The awkwardness is going to turn into something and JKW will be even more upset.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

This is where it'll all start. The awkwardness is going to turn into something and JKW will be even more upset.

I hope so. 

Btw, something? What exactly is that something? :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

She's going to be thinking about Dan all day that she can't concentrate on her ballet training with Annoying Director. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Btw, I think she was mostly alright now and can walk by herself. She was also showing it off to Dan. But I think that kiss and then that meeting with KW probably unstabled her enough for her to be holding his arm lightly again. 

• Like 6

New episodes is almost here! Chingus, Please recap or summarize for those who can't watch the drama. I'll be at work when it airs so I would love to know what is happening! Thanks! :D

ee1d64ae-cc4c-44ac-a21f-c311b99ae5df-ori

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

This moment feels like a goodbye and in a way, it is for Dan because he is letting Yeon Seo go and sending her away to another man. Under the same moon which is shining on them now, he wished she would fall in love with a man who was more angelic than a real angel, and now, Dan once again proves he is that man.

With those words, he is basically telling YS: live your life unapologetically, live every day to the fullest like it’s going to be your last with no regrets. You’re perfect just the way you are, rough edges and all. I love even your temper, so go and lose it.

And Yeon Seo is looking at him with the softest expression and you realize that that nickname, Noisy Gong, which she originally hated so much has now became a treasured endearment to her.

sPUqUGN.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Is YS taming Dan to be like her or ... did he turn her into an Angel as well?! :lol:

Damn, they look gorgeous together! :wub:

RvTKr3T.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Thing is we are funnier. 

Perhaps you are overanalyzing that?

• LOL 1

On 6/2/2019 at 2:52 PM, Cecentre said:

For some reasons that line made me think of Goblin-ish concept where if someone is supposed to die and doesn't, they will be the anomaly and death will get to them soon to regain the world balance? It's possible that in the future LYS will experience a lot more danger because KD saved her from "fated" death?

Also I was watching OST 2 (the OSTS for this drama is so good) and there is this scene:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Is this from the trailers? I don't remember seeing this at all. Also can't wait for this scene to happen tbh!

I was thinking something like hat. At some point she will pay the price for being saved :(

___
Anyway, do you guys think this drama will have a happy or sad ending? Because I see many people saying that its probably a sad ending or a ending like Goblin. I do feel some vibes of Goblin, My Love From Another Star, and That Winter the wind blows (this one, I think the plot reminds a litte), but at the same time I hope we get more than that.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, immorethant said:

What's in their minds the next morning.

Yeon Seo: How dare he kiss me and leave me in the rain! 

Dan: Why God didn’t take away my hormones when he made me into an Angel?

Btw, seeing how he seems to be wearing the same clothes ... it could be his scene with KW is after they bicker in the morning. But then again KW seems to be wearing the same? :ph34r:

• Like 3