Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

THANKS A LOT TO ALL THE RECAPPERS!!! I've watched online and maybe tomorrow DAN WILL CONFESS HIS LOVE!!!! Hope is HIGH!!:love:

• Love 1

Ok that was legit the perfect ending! My heart cannot take the sweetness :bawling:and don't worry, YS was NOT into that hug with JKW! She was sensing Angel Dan's presence I think. 

Preview shows YS in some danger but Angel Dan saving her and also piggy back ride! A real one with her angel!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Why is YS suddenly letting JKW hug her.  i need subs man!

My heart ached seeing that scene. Darn that annoying brat :bawling:

• Like 7

That last scene though! Both cried! 

How gorgeous Hae Sun looks every time she dances?! 

Tomorrow’s episode going to be an other gem! 

• Like 9

Thanks @turtlegirl for the recaps :heart:

YS: Did you like me?

Dan: No.

My heart: :heartbreak:

Gosh tomorrow's episode; can i trust the preview... He saving her again and that piggy back... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I'm going to go to work now *sniffle* and think about Angel Dan and YS crying *sniffle* and longing for one another *sniffle* and their sweet childhood together *sniffle* and baby human Angel Dan crying watching her dance as a child *sniffle* and that lovely rainbow *sniffle* and everyone at work is going to stare at me like I'm crazy *sniffle*

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

If this is like that Korean drama, "Hwayugi" with the heavens trying to plan something "evil or destructive" for the OTP from the beginning. I won't have it! That ending was terrible and it really broke my heart. I became traumatized for weeks not even wanting to do anything. :angry:

d7dbbdb8-fbc8-4c1e-a7e7-913bb78527ff-ori

I'm warning you, writer and PD Nim! Don't ruin this drama for us or else! 

8f0562e5-7f2e-4093-90c7-5ffeaf74c582-ori

To my OTP! I love you and I hope for you two to be happy together in the next coming episodes and at the finale.:tears: :wub:

0d9d8681-1467-40a5-be91-5838cd4d7638-ori

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

Btw, I’m kinda angry they are cutting scenes/editing out here & there! If they touched this scene and that piggyback, I’ll kill them! 

QBXg3zY.jpg

• Like 4
  • Angry 5

6 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ok that was legit the perfect ending! My heart cannot take the sweetness :bawling:and don't worry, YS was NOT into that hug with JKW! She was sensing Angel Dan's presence I think. 

Preview shows YS in some danger but Angel Dan saving her and also piggy back ride! A real one with her angel!

I'm pretty sure she senses Dan's presence cause she always has even when she couldn't see!!! :heart:

This episode was happy -> pretty sad but looks like tomorrow things might get a little better we'll see  :wacko:

• Like 6

I think he has realised his feelings but he can't love an human... Their chemistry is no joke! I really liked their interactions in this episode... so intense and pure! Great acting, KUDOS to Shin Hye Sun for her dance practice!!

• Like 7
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, blademan said:

WHAT IS THIS :scream:

That’s the foreign slash Korean, Hae Sun! She looked gorgeous! 

Ignore that annoying ant. 

• LOL 11

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Btw, I’m kinda angry they are cutting scenes/editing out here & there! If they touched this scene and that piggyback, I’ll kill them

Yes i was wondering why the background is outdoor when he saved her inside. Don't tell me it's JKW who saved her in a twist. He's so annoying in the preview. Why is he offering his arm to Yeonseo again and again, that's Dan's job! :crazy:

• Like 8