Quantcast
Jump to content
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

Actually earlier he posted 2 below pics and said that today is Wednesday.

Then he realized that it’s Tuesday, so he deleted the post :joy:

It's so nice that he's always updating on Wednesdays and Thursdays to ask fans to tune in at 10pm. Can't he tell Hyesun to do that too? I wanna see her updates so badly. Yeah... and the manager is not helping. :wacko:

 

 

a67e067e-33fa-4989-9f8f-45b0b3da7e0b-ori

 

@Liting1 i got a feeling your wish will come true. 

 

Tell me he's doing a double for Kim Dan please. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hae Sun probably told her man to take care of promotions seeing he got more followers as an idol. :lol:

 

Not only that woman hates moving around, she even hates moving her fingers on social media. 

 

tumblr_p1weyoXwIt1sjw2n5o1_500.gif

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time when I read Korean articles I found that google translator always translate Ji Kang Woo's name as 'rainfall'.

So I look at his name in Hangul and found that 강우 (Kang Woo) means 'rainfall'.

Don't know if it's intention of the writer.

But it seems that currently Dan is afraid when it's raining and he will hide himself and hence gives opportunity for Kang Woo to get close to Yeon-Seo. So rainfall is now his nemesis. 

 

However, noticing from the official poster that it's raining but Dan's holding umbrella for Yeon-Seo,  he's not afraid of the rain anymore, so I hope this will represent the end of the drama that Dan will overcome this 'rainfall' Kang-Woo for his girl Yeon-Seo.  :love:

 

angel-last-mission-in-love-KBS-cover.jpg

 

** and Yeon-Seo also has another meaning as 'Love Letter'  :rolleyes::wub:

 

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Can't he tell Hyesun to do that too? I wanna see her updates so badly. Yeah... and the manager is not helping. :wacko:

Just saw instagram story of SHS's manager and made me LOL..just like you said @Ni Wen, she just posted her own photo at the sea, no SHS photo :joy:  (but at least good to know that SHS must be there too).

 

And if you visit the Jade garden and buy some drinks there, look at the cup sleeve. :love:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:joy::innocent:

Upcoming scene (featured in the highlight trailer) between Mr KD and the weirdo who's also an angel.

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love all the ragging on JKW. Annoying brat, weirdo :lol:You all cracking me up. 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, almldan said:

Has his song been played in the drama yet? Mianhaeyo I'm not familiar with his voice :sweatingbullets:

This is the song:

 

9 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

But where would she have shot herself? Seemed like blood was coming from her back which wouldn't be suicide. But it was kind of hard to tell.

 

8 hours ago, lolly84 said:

A possible theory: she was about to shoot him but she shot herself... He was on his knees... :ph34r: BTW i don't like KW. He's a kind of two-faces...

I think we have already established that it wasn't suicide. She has her back turned to KJW and most importantly, look at the position of her hands, they are spread and down, they are not holding anything and all the blood is coming from her back. Look at the puddle of blood on the ground and all the the blood is on her back, not at the front of the body. She was clearly protecting JKW. If she wanted to shoot herself, JKW wouldn't be kneeling so close to her and waiting for her to kill herself, he would be rushing to her so he could stop her. Look at his shocked expression in the second picture, he clearly didn't expect her to protect him. When we first see him in that scene, he is kneeling and his head is bend, he looks like he is ready to die/get killed/take punishment. Finally, if she really shot herself, WHERE IS THE GUN? There is no gun lying on the ground.

iYSjF3T.pngtiPtpwB.png

Spoiler

n6xvWRK.pngBQ3Oj1D.png

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the screen shots @briseis. I just noticed JKW's shadow, no angel wings, hmmm. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bigger version of the new stills:

uuWhCVy.jpg2dJ2ZR0.jpgljl4QMI.jpg

Spoiler

X4E8Yhe.jpg

source: KBS

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IG of the actor who played the guy tampered with Mr. Jo's car.

 

His name is Lee Je Yeon  , but in ALML his role is Ki Joon Soo  (I'm quite surprised that his character even has name , so he may appear again in this drama).

He's also in 'The Fiery Priest' 

 

 

 

 

 

Regarding OST, I also noticed from ending credit that there're 2 more songs.

 

QrDx2gB.png

 

1. 'Welcome Rain' - by Lee Moon Sae

2. 'Stay' -  by  O.WHEN   

3. 'Oh My Angel'  - by CHAI

4. 'Sweeter' - by Jess Penner

5.  '너란 빛으로  (It's you who're glowing) '  - by Fromm (프롬)

6. '널 그리는 밤 (The night I miss you***)'  - by L (Kim Myung Soo)  

 

Actually I think there should be another song. 

Because beside L and Lee Moon Sae, I heard 2 songs from male singers.

One is the scene that Dan's looking for YS's shoes (and also the scene the security guy came to replay CCTV tape).

Another song was played in opening title and also the scene that YS and JKW floted the lantern together.

 

Another song was played when YS smiled at Mr. Jo funeral, but it's just a a humm of female voice , not sure if it's a full song with lyric or if it's from Fromm. 

 

*** (edited)  널 그리는 밤  , actually 그리는 can be translated as paint or missing , so I think the correct word should be 'the night I miss you' 

 

Edited by immorethant
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's definitely one more OST I've heard and am looking forward to being released. I couldn't tell you how it goes without humming it aloud, but it's played a number of times already. Female singer. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love hair jewelry.  Love it.  Beyond reason.  There, admitted it.

 

So I'm really crazy for the hair jewelry YS has been wearing.  Has anyone else noticed?  There have been some beautiful items. :wub:  I want them all!  :lol:  Greed! :D

 

I've been tracking down some similar items on eBay.....but I've been good.  Really.  I've only bought one:  a pearl side clip like the one that she wore in episode 2.  Let's not even mention how many others are on my watch list.  ;)  Floral hair band.  Rhinestone barrette.  More pearl clips.....oh my.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, immorethant said:

IG of the actor who played the guy tampered with Mr. Jo's car.

 

His name is Lee Je Yeon  , but in ALML his role is Ki Joon Soo  (I'm quite surprised that his character even has name , so he may appear again in this drama).

He's also in 'The Fiery Priest' 

 

Regarding OST, I also noticed from ending credit that there're 2 more songs.

 

1. 'Welcome Rain' - by Lee Moon Sae

2. 'Stay' -  by  O.WHEN   

3. 'Oh My Angel'  - by CHAI

4. 'Sweeter' - by Jess Penner

5.  '너란 빛으로  (It's you who're glowing) '  - by Fromm (프롬)

6. '널 그리는 밤 (The night that paints you)'  - by L (Kim Myung Soo)  

 

 

Actually, there is another song which is sung by a male. It's a happy song and it's played in the second half of the long preview. The song by Fromm is the one that plays during the scene where YS picks up Gureum at the pet clinic and goes to the Fantasia theater. And "Stay" is my absolute favourite song of the entire soundtrack - it's featured in the opening credits, when Dan saves YS on the bridge or during the latern scene in episode 4. I'm certain there might be more songs because the closing credits feature only those which were played in the particular episode.

 

If I'm not mistaken then the man who tampered with Mr. Jo's car, played by Lee Je Yeon, is Ru Na's secretary:

lqSauCB.png

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Thanks for the screen shots @briseis. I just noticed JKW's shadow, no angel wings, hmmm. 

 

I think it was before he became an angel with wings. Like L, at first he was an ordinary person. And then he became a supernatural being ... after death or some incident.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Friendly kitty said:

 

I think it was before he became an angel with wings. Like L, at first he was an ordinary person. And then he became a supernatural being ... after death or some incident.

No, the lack of wings doesn't mean anything because even when Dan was an angel and invisible to everyone he only spread out his wings when he wanted to fly, most of the time they were invisible. I'm certain that KJW was an angel already when his lover died (or he had the same status as Dan has right now) - BECAUSE HE ALREADY WORE THE RING WHICH DEFINES HIM AS AN ANGEL BACK THEN:

KzOpS9K.pngeyMAo3i.png

  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, thistle said:

I love hair jewelry.  Love it.  Beyond reason.  There, admitted it.

 

So I'm really crazy for the hair jewelry YS has been wearing.  Has anyone else noticed?  There have been some beautiful items. :wub:  I want them all!  :lol:  Greed! :D

 

I've been tracking down some similar items on eBay.....but I've been good.  Really.  I've only bought one:  a pearl side clip like the one that she wore in episode 2.  Let's not even mention how many others are on my watch list.  ;)  Floral hair band.  Rhinestone barrette.  More pearl clips.....oh my.

 

Yes i LOVE that hairband she wore to the anniversary event and that clip she wore to the press conference.  So pretty isn't it :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys 

I have been silently reading all the posts after i discovered this drama last week.. 

To be honest I never thought that this drama would be this interesting..

After watching all the episodes i'm left with a lot of questions.. so im curious if any of you guys know the answer

 

I have noticed that before the "kiss"(the kiss in the first episode on the bridge) YS didn't feel KD presence and after she all of a sudden started feeling his presence..

 

But in the car on her way to the event she didn't even feel his presence only on the stairs as she was making her way to the car she looked back where he was sitting as if she knew he was there..

 

And also when he was supposed to go to the church before the twelve bells ringed, he heard her voice in his head and went to the bridge. when he was on the bridge he was so freaked out because he heard her voice so clearly.. i wonder how could that happen.. is it also because of the "kiss"..?? what do you guys think 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s boring without any updates. I’m out of theories as well. Why do I feel like tomorrow’s episodes gonna be a tad bit boring seeing we already figured out by the previews how it will go? :lol:

 

They didn’t even show any romantic scenes ... I’m hope they surprise us like the kiss. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, soesje said:

Hi guys 

I have been silently reading all the posts after i discovered this drama last week.. 

To be honest I never thought that this drama would be this interesting..

 

Thing is we are funnier. 

 

4 minutes ago, soesje said:

After watching all the episodes i'm left with a lot of questions.. so im curious if any of you guys know the answer

 

I have noticed that before the "kiss"(the kiss in the first episode on the bridge) YS didn't feel KD presence and after she all of a sudden started feeling his presence..

 

But in the car on her way to the event she didn't even feel his presence only on the stairs as she was making her way to the car she looked back where he was sitting as if she knew he was there..

 

I think, she felt his presence even in the car. Something about her expressions told me. They have to keep the suspense part of it - We might know later about her behaviour. 

 

I have a feeling we might get surprised again like how Woo Seo Ri in Still17 surprised with that narration of hers (I wonder if viewers back then were able to figure out? lol)  

 

4 minutes ago, soesje said:

 

And also when he was supposed to go to the church before the twelve bells ringed, he heard her voice in his head and went to the bridge. when he was on the bridge he was so freaked out because he heard her voice so clearly.. i wonder how could that happen.. is it also because of the "kiss"..?? what do you guys think 

 

 

Most probably. He touched her with his lips and tada! He is booked for destiny with her. 

 

But to be honest, their connection go way back even before what they are currently showing us. Probably childhood. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This post is kinda random ... 

 

You know. A while back we were discussing in HS thread about how some people weren’t happy with her casting because she isn’t a professional dancer and then we talked here as well, the professional difference between HS & BM.

 

I just recently found out that even Kang Han Nan is a professional ballet dancer? I was wondering seeing how she gained popularity with her acting and she is so good in her secondary roles, I wondered if she was approached for Ni Na’s role, plus she is a great performer. If did and didn’t make out ... I think it may be true that the Ni Na’s role was more based on technical talent than acting. 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@jakey09  I actually also thought she felt his presence in the car.. but the way she acted it seemed like she didn't..

i did notice that the times she had his handkerchief she didn't know he was near her, but as soon as he got his handkerchief back she noticed him around her..

and it also seemed at the interview that she felt like his handkerchief was familiar... like what is going on between YS and KD's handkerchief

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...