[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

All the beautiful words on this thread have heightened my love for this couple. I have nothing beautiful nor meaningful to add cuz I'm just a perv sitting here wondering how intimate this show will go....

Spoiler

Sex Anime GIF - Sex Anime Perv GIFs

Yes please! 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all going to kill me with these videos and gifs of the BTS kiss! :o:wub:

I see a bit of a lip movement but that's ok because I hope to see a passionate kiss at the finale or at least throughout the drama. (Wishful thinking.) :D

*Give me a kiss scene like from "My love from another star" and I will be so satisfied!* :wub:

Spoiler

16841a89-e5c7-46fc-bdf0-1360f4c8ce93-ori

1 minute ago, Liting1 said:

Y'all going to kill me with these videos and gifs of the BTS kiss! 

I see a bit of a lip movement but that's ok because I hope to see a passionate kiss at the finale or at least throughout the drama. 

*Give me a kiss scene like "My love from another star" and I will be so satisfied!*

Nobody can beat this kiss. Let’s not hope for impossible! :lol:

Other than this, I only find Seo Hyun Jin’s kisses good! 

I’m gonna pray Hae Sun untames the boy and herself! B)

6 hours ago, Jemrie said:

Lee yeon seo outfits 

Does anyone else keep thinking about the inevitable angst angel’s last mission is gonna give us? because i am both scared and excited for it

OHH! I love her outfits, too. Especially the one she wore to the anniversary party, it's soo beautiful. Can't wait to see more outfits on her.

Just watched the BTS video and I am blushing. Heehee. :blush:

They must have did quite a number of takes for this scene. Notice the different times when there's a blanket on Hyesun's lap and when there's not. :P The final one with the lip movement was clearly a rehearsal. :w00t:

@immorethant same here... was waiting too see their reactions after that final take. Then KBS cut off the video :crazy:

By the way does anyone know what is the age of LYS? judging from the previous episode the flashback of KD when he was young, is that YS who held him? So it means that they are the same age?

58 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@immorethant same here... was waiting too see their reactions after that final take. Then KBS cut off the video :crazy:

There is another shot that KMS spilled his wine and SHS picked up a cloth (ready to wiped for him or gave it to him - such a sweet girl) But again it was cut off. :crazy:

With my shipper’s imagination I think KBS skipped to show us BTS of many lovely scenes (e.g. Dan protected YS,  Dan danced with YS, Dan helped YS to walk) because those must have very sweet and intimate moments of both that made the production team blushed and they can’t show us.  So they just did time-warp to show us this scene because at least they can make an excuse that both are so sweet on the set because it’s the kissing scene :flushed::kiss_wink:

Looks like I’m better at their off-screen intimacy analysis than drama story analysis ... LOL :P  The drama story is getting too complex for me but their chemistry is much more obvious.

30 minutes ago, Lj said:

By the way does anyone know what is the age of LYS?

vqhWfeD.png

T8mlkNO.png

At 1999, Yeon Seo was at age 6 (Korean age).

Therefore, she must be born at 1994, and now she is 26. 

GeRGmqX.jpg&key=79c2a4d3bec56b7e07aab3552718d67d234177b7f85ad10322a59a933589bddd

Dan's resume says he's 25 years old. 

10 MOST SEARCHED DRAMAS IN KOREA (BASED ON JUNE 2 DATA)

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-june-2-data/

http://kpopist.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-june-2-data/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Even if I can't walk , I will crawl to his arms.  :relaxed::innocent::love:

And OMG :scream:

Look at the winner's name for poster with autographs of SHS and KMS.  

@kueunji2010 ..   I followed her IG too, she's real SHS's fan in Korea.  Congratulations !!! :relaxed:

You know since we are talking about physical intimacy and kisses ... I just imagined a perfect kiss between YS and Dan when she finds out his truth. Which I think, will probably be under the rain! I’m expecting a special, romantic rain scene! I’m jinxing though by expecting. Somebody stop me! :ph34r:

You know how kissing under the umbrella, hiding a kiss with an umbrella, kissing under the jacket - In the past, they have become a romantic trend. How nice it would have been for them to kiss and then Dan to cover them with his wings?! How beautiful that would have looked?! Sighs!!  I doubt the writer has as good as an imagination as us, viewers but imagine (I’m gonna stay on my guard where the writer is concerned until the very last minute of the show)! Even though she did show Dan saving her like this ... :lol:

:blush::kiss_wink::love:

One thing that I noticed is that normally SHS is very good with memorizing long dialouge script. But in the BTS she seems having problem to remember it, she must feel very shy or nervous doing this scene.

And this comment killed me.

Yncivgn.jpg

And Soompi never missed their chance to write about this kissing topic.

Watch: INFINITE’s L And Shin Hye Sun Are Carefree While Filming Kiss Scene For “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329399wpp/watch-infinites-l-and-shin-hye-sun-are-carefree-while-filming-kiss-scene-for-angels-last-mission-love

KBS released a new behind-the-scenes video of “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”! The video features actress Shin Hye Sun and INFINITE’s L filming their kiss scene. The two start off by rehearsing their lines together. Despite their upcoming kiss scene, they are relatively calm and relaxed. Shin Hye Sun says her line and then pretends to peck L, who responds with surprise.

They discuss the scene with the director, and at Shin Hye Sun’s cute and lively acting, L comments, “You’re bright.” While practicing his line in front of the director, L accidentally says “drink less” instead of “dance less” and bursts into embarrassed laughter at his own mistake.

To liven up the atmosphere, L holds up a wine glass and jokes, “Cheers to the look your eyes,” causing Shin Hye Sun to laugh unexpectedly. Then L practices his lines once more, and Shin Hye Sun casually comments, “That’s cute.” The two practice over and over again until the official filming begins.

Once the start sign is given, the two actors immerse fully into their respective roles and create a heart-fluttering kiss scene.

I decided to join the discussion. I watched all the episodes that showed. Great! I really like everything ...
Drama turned out very bright. From her from the first series such a beautiful light comes ... I admire. And the drama was shot in white, bright colors, and the story itself turned out to be very bright and touching.
Angel - charm and wonder! :wub:So cute, funny, flighty ... How hard he had to take his wards out of the shell where she hid. But gradually everything works out for him. And after all the ballerina has already fallen in love with him. 100%! And he only thinks how to fulfill the mission.
And yes ... what kind of wings does the choreographer have ??? Apparently, he is a black angel, yes? Angel of vengeance? Judging by the memories of the death of a girl ...Maybe the heroine is somehow to blame for her death? Maybe our ballerina was given the role that she wanted to get and that girl committed suicide ??? We'll see...
And yes, a kiss is lovely! Angel knows when you need to twist your head ...:D

Being a Hae Sun fan, I must say (Again, here) I have never seen her this flirty before! I’m sure my other HS fans might agree. No wonder even L must have spotted something in her eyes to have commented! Usually I feel this is her behaviour with co leads in the past ...

tenor.gif?itemid=4858761

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Get them married then. 

I just hope after drama ends, we may not hear a news that someone saw KMS sneaked into a jewelry shop and bought a ring.  :D

Should I hope or shouldn't hope ?.....:P

Please ...episode 9 ,10 , please come fast, otherwise this thread will be full of kissing and shipping ... LOL :joy:

Another event from KBS to let audience guess what true identity of JKW is.

1) Angel  2) Devil 3) Others e.g. alien 

The prize are ticket to Jade garden (Yeon-Seo's house) or Jade garden herbal tea.

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Another event from KBS to let audience guess what true identity of JKW is.

1) Angel  2) Devil 3) Others e.g. alien 

KBS employees are such jokers :joy: Alien... :joy:

No, here it is immediately clear that the angel, only evil. Moreover, this could be understood even from that frame when our angel L asked him to make the girl happy. He looked like that ... immediately clear that this would not happen.

Oh, you are our little angel, you are our gullible ...^_^

I'm freaking out!!! L actually did that LOLOLOL my chingu who happens to stan L (he is her number 1 oppa :sweat_smile:) said he's never actually done more than just a peck. SHS so cute acting shy after. OMO!!! 

Archived