Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

I decided to join the discussion. I watched all the episodes that showed. Great! I really like everything ...
Drama turned out very bright. From her from the first series such a beautiful light comes ... I admire. And the drama was shot in white, bright colors, and the story itself turned out to be very bright and touching.
Angel - charm and wonder! :wub:So cute, funny, flighty ... How hard he had to take his wards out of the shell where she hid. But gradually everything works out for him. And after all the ballerina has already fallen in love with him. 100%! And he only thinks how to fulfill the mission.
And yes ... what kind of wings does the choreographer have ??? Apparently, he is a black angel, yes? Angel of vengeance? Judging by the memories of the death of a girl ...Maybe the heroine is somehow to blame for her death? Maybe our ballerina was given the role that she wanted to get and that girl committed suicide ??? We'll see...
And yes, a kiss is lovely! Angel knows when you need to twist your head ...:D

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Being a Hae Sun fan, I must say (Again, here) I have never seen her this flirty before! I’m sure my other HS fans might agree. No wonder even L must have spotted something in her eyes to have commented! Usually I feel this is her behaviour with co leads in the past ...

tenor.gif?itemid=4858761

• LOL 9

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Get them married then. 

I just hope after drama ends, we may not hear a news that someone saw KMS sneaked into a jewelry shop and bought a ring.  :D

Should I hope or shouldn't hope ?.....:P

Please ...episode 9 ,10 , please come fast, otherwise this thread will be full of kissing and shipping ... LOL :joy:

Another event from KBS to let audience guess what true identity of JKW is.

1) Angel  2) Devil 3) Others e.g. alien 

The prize are ticket to Jade garden (Yeon-Seo's house) or Jade garden herbal tea.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Another event from KBS to let audience guess what true identity of JKW is.

1) Angel  2) Devil 3) Others e.g. alien 

KBS employees are such jokers :joy: Alien... :joy:

No, here it is immediately clear that the angel, only evil. Moreover, this could be understood even from that frame when our angel L asked him to make the girl happy. He looked like that ... immediately clear that this would not happen.

Oh, you are our little angel, you are our gullible ...^_^

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I'm freaking out!!! L actually did that LOLOLOL my chingu who happens to stan L (he is her number 1 oppa :sweat_smile:) said he's never actually done more than just a peck. SHS so cute acting shy after. OMO!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Judging from the preview material we have, my prediction for the next episode is that once the kiss stops, both YS and Dan will be fidgeting, nervous and before they can say anything it'll start to rain and Dan, fearing his wings and his identity will be revealed, runs away leaving YS alone where JKW will find her crying. Dan will be so rattled by the kiss to the extent that he will go drinking alcohol again and get slightly drunk at the restaurant (you can spot a bottle of soju on the table there) where he will meet JKW. In the morning, he will argue with YS as seen in the previews and the rest of the episode will focus on YS's ballet training. 

I'm really curious who will be the first to realize that Dan always disappears whenever it rains - whether it will be YS or JKW.

N7HepUZ.png

Spoiler

hDPUlol.png

lT5Af7i.png

Spoiler

Rtp4Vu3.pngJRjRi6n.png

SAq59aX.png

Spoiler

22thuok.pngjvIE5tG.pngbYQCzVL.pngVHFn2rC.pngKqaIsRG.pngmXACv0m.png

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

I just realised everyone here has been gushing over the kiss bts that nobody cares about no subs!? :lol: I want to know what all those words/captions are saying though. :P Anyone can translate?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I just realised everyone here has been gushing over the kiss bts that nobody cares about no subs!? :lol: I want to know what all those words/captions are saying though. :P Anyone can translate?

I say AMEN. LOL 

• LOL 5

38 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I already last night read. I was half asleep I think.

He said “Cheers to that look in your eyes” :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

They must have did quite a number of takes for this scene. Notice the different times when there's a blanket on Hyesun's lap and when there's not. :P The final one with the lip movement was clearly a rehearsal. :w00t:

@immorethant same here... was waiting too see their reactions after that final take. Then KBS cut off the video :crazy:

No, the final one was not a rehearsal. They were filming - you can notice the crew holding microphones, reflectors, cameras,... they are all shooting and then at the end, someone says "Done/OK". Actually, none of the takes featuring the kiss were a rehearsal - they were really filming. The reason why SHS doesn't have a blanket in the first take is because they were filming a long shot - her legs needed to be bare because they would be seen from that angle -  while in the final take she has blanket over her legs because it was a close-up shot. I think they must have filmed this scene in April when the nights were still really cold since the crew members are wearing winter jackets.

nkn8hx7.png

Spoiler

RSncjXH.png

eODoNVZ.png

Spoiler

i31liV0.png

By the way, I think that from 0:24-0:32, SHS and KMS are rehearsing the reaction which follows after the kiss. It's a tiny sneak peek at what will happen on Wednesday 

ikp5JsO.png

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Wednesday is almost here. Is just me or days went fast? Or did we have a lot to say? :lol:

• LOL 5

@jakey09 some of us had lots to talk about, and some of us (me) had lots to think about...or rather, to imagine in our heads...:rolleyes:

• LOL 3

It’s funny how after ‘that’ Hae Sun suddenly bursts out laughing shyly and MS was still into it! I think even HS didn’t expect that to happen! 

tumblr_psj49ibqhk1s8t96qo3_r1_400.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Why i think KW's past lover death was a suicide? I have this feel...:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

Why i think KW's past lover death was a suicide? I have this feel...:ph34r:

I think so too. But I didn’t spot any gun in her hands. :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I loved the song used on this VM! So on point! 

And this.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I know its a bit far fetched but I would love it if our fierce Yeon Seo tries to make Dan jealous and try to seduce him a little just to push his buttons now. Dan maybe all determined in the preview but Yeon Seo stirs something inside or else our super bad at matchmaking but by assignment cupid angel would not have dived in for that kiss. What say pals, yayy or nay for a sexy Yeon Seo trying to get some sort of reaction out of Dan using some seductive moves. Imagine uri Dan below :lol:

E4dLtp0.gif

Credit: to ownee

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

7 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

BTS Eng sub.  

Credit and big thank to owner.

• Like 7
  • Love 1