Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

In the car, YS is just thinking about Dan and the kiss though I think JKW wants to talk serious ballet stuff. 

Meanwhile NiNa is sitting outside crying and soaking wet. Her sis comes up and is like what happened. We see her confrontation earlier with JKW. I think she confessed to liking him? Anyways he's being harsh with her about whatever it is, be it her feelings or ballet stuff. Not sure what he says. But as she tells her sis all this, her sister is peeved. Think sis is gonna play a role in NiNa's transformation to the dark side. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

BUBAg2o.gif

poWc3gg.gif

lJW0l2Z.gif

m4lUPdO.gif

ZL3gK32.gif

1YCwbHR.gif

Edited by almldan
  • Like 6
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, sal2 said:

agree. Dan have not yet really got to fall for her, it is her that is beginning to find herself falling for him :phew: . Dan have long way to go before figuring out his own feelings and what they means. Our Angel is so clueless about humans emotion like reading LYS and JKW relationship totally wrong :P So understanding his own emotion gonna take time, as he is focusing on his mission and trying to match LYS and JKW, but as we know a part of JKW secret I am sure our boy is in for some awakening along the way :D 

He doesn't know that kind of emotion yet and probably kissed her out of curiosity. Perhaps it felt good? :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Back to Angel Dan and his boss. Think he admitted what he did, the kiss, to his boss. Think Angel Dan still can't believe what he did lol. His boss forces him to kneel down in submission and puts some sort of prayer on him (I don't want to call it a hex lol) then disappears. 

At her home, YS is staring up at the moon from her bedroom and wanting to call Dan. Meanwhile, Dan is outside the gates. He wants to ring himself in but he doesn't. He takes a walk and ends up at the same bar that annoying brat is at (sorry I had to). 

Confrontation time. 

Annoying brat starts the argument first. Angel Dan seems annoyed by him (us too, Angel Dan, us too) 

JKW looks to want to start a fight. But Angel Dan is misinterpreted his anger I think and gives him an examination of his eyes and face I'm not sure why lol but it has something to do with YS. Angel Dan leaves the bar and goes to his bench to sleep. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JKW returns home. He has a big screen with YS lookalikes face on it and talks to the screen or really yells at it. Creepy weirdo. 

Next morning Ms Butler goes to open the curtains in the house and YS is sitting on a couch looking extremely vexed. Omo she is so mad at Angel Dan for running off. Uh oh Angel Dan shows up all chipper. He doesn't know what is coming...the wrath of YS dundun. 

Instead of taking his arm, she takes a pinch of his sleeve to walk around. Hehe. 

Outside, it gets more serious and Angel Dan bows and apologizes. Not sure if he apologizes for the kiss or for running off. YS gives him a light but annoyed slap on the chest. She seems really hurt. She walks off on her own. He yells behind her "fighting" I guess about ballet training. She's like what did he really just say fighting to me lol. 

Dan looks for something to do but instead picks up books with kissing scenes in them lol. Oh Dan...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Dan gets in trouble with his superior. Dan doesn't go home,even though sad YS is clearly waiting for him, instead he goes to a bar where he meets JKW who is clearly jealous and admonishes Dan far speaking to YS in banmal and calling her by her name instead of "Miss".

mf5nqFJ.jpgr2IMhmB.jpg4IERhv4.jpg

Spoiler

gkSM3N9.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Meanwhile, YS is getting ready to practice. I suppose she has a studio in her home? As she begins, Angel Dan comes up to the window and spies on her. His gaze at her, love love. He's counting along with her. As soon as she begins to dance, she has a lot of bad flashbacks and falls. Angel Dan runs in to see if she's okay. But she gets angry and pushes him away. Aww he apologizes and starts to walk off. He gets a call from NiNa. YS hears her name and follows him to the courtyard and takes the phone and says something probably snide to NiNa. Then she pushes the phone back to him and takes her dog to walk. Dan follows her out the gates. NiNa is standing right there. Looks like she brought ballet clothes for YS. Think Dan thinks it's a nice gesture and YS may be a little jealous of his thinking that hrmm...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

The next morning Dan is speaking to YS politely, calling her Miss, he clearly is determined to set her up with KJW. YS is sad and angry. Dan apologizes for the previous evening which makes YS sad but she hides it and says that nothing happened and they should pretend that nothing dit. BUt when she leaves Dan, she clearly isn'T over it.

UACuDll.jpgCqopZIR.jpg

Spoiler

G3q5mwy.jpgboxnMwB.jpgYZiInJ9.jpgvgG4Jdf.jpgG3q5mwy.jpguQmDgMM.jpg0HIyWoL.jpg2OyQTQu.jpgHcdVOTM.jpgfFtjSEJ.jpgjV0Z6p5.jpgVuoNgyB.jpgj7uFpQy.jpgcFDL47U.jpgw29AsaF.jpgvjpqueL.jpg4zPXjdN.jpgRtWhCaW.jpgcFDL47U.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Now some meeting with evil aunt and ballet officials/board members. My stream which was working so well is now starting to freeze up. So not sure how the rest of the ep will go for me. Not sure what's discussed during the meeting. I guess something about YS. 

Now aunt and sis are meeting with JKW. All I see is a room full of annoying people. Oops. Everyone so serious. Why so serious?

JKW leaves to go oversee ballet rehearsals. He's very critical of everyone. 

NiNa performs with her partner. They look to be doing well but while they dance, JKW sees YS kissing Angel Dan and gets mad. 

Back to YS rehearsing at home. Dan is in his room thinking about doing something for her I think cuz he's about to look something up on his phone when his YS needs help alarm goes off....

End of half episode. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Now some meeting with evil aunt and ballet officials/board members. My stream which was working so well is now starting to freeze up. So not sure how the rest of the ep will go for me. Not sure what's discussed during the meeting. I guess something about YS. 

Now aunt and sis are meeting with JKW. All I see is a room full of annoying people. Oops. Everyone so serious. Why so serious?

JKW leaves to go oversee ballet rehearsals. He's very critical of everyone. 

NiNa performs with her partner. They look to be doing well but while they dance, JKW sees YS kissing Angel Dan and gets mad. 

Back to YS rehearsing at home. Dan is in his room thinking about doing something for her I think cuz he's about to look something up on his phone when his YS needs help alarm goes off....

End of half episode. 

You mean there's another kisssss???

• Like 2
  • Love 1

YS begins training but she falls and Dan rushes to her but she pushes him away, clearly angry at him, feeling betrayed by him, telling him he is no longer allowed to touch her. He is  very sad. Then, Nina  calls him, and YS forgets her anger and is immediately jealous.

BhNp6H1.jpg46rZhkw.jpgW1qwYTm.jpg

Spoiler

PbDgAh1.jpgjFGwfYP.jpgD5BRrRa.jpgFrwConZ.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Dan in the studio with YS now, looking nervous. Lol she needs a partner to work with. Awkward. He stands there like a statue but every time she comes by and touches him, he gets all hot and bothered. Hahah he has to leave and take a breather and runs into Ms Butler who is giving thrm side glances. Ughh Ms Butler has brought annoying brat to see YS. 

Angel Dan is standing to the side, pffting at JKW haha as he talks to YS about ballet stuffs. 

JKW and Angel Dan walk outside. JKW grabs him by the collar angrily. We see that JKW saw Angel Dan's love face while YS danced around him.

Ugh JKW is a jerk. Leave our poor angel in love alone. Remember love is not selfish. But JKW 's love is ONLY selfish 

@mylovekge sorry to clarify,  it was a flashback to their one and only kiss. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Stream is acting up again! 

Looks like Angel Dan went to the church and was scolded again by his boss?

I missed something but there's a flashback to JKW and his past lover dancing together. 

Okay so.....looks like JKW had brought his Angel handkerchief to the church and made a love confession to his past lover in front of the cross. She said so this will make you human? And he said no angel knows how to be human but I must try. This is weird, Angel Dan's boss is telling him this story. This seems like a really important part of the story. Sorry I don't know what is happening but hopefully we will get translations soon! Whatever boss has told him makes Angel Dan cry. When Angel Dan leaves the church, JKW is outside. Is he suspecting Angel Dan to be an Angel? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

YS has been rehearsing all day. Angel Dan comes to see her. She's exhausted. He tells her it's enough. To please stop. She's just like this is how it is. She sits down and her feet are all bloody. She starts to wipe them but he comes up and wipes them for her. She re wraps her feet to keep practicing. He's upset I guess that she's pushing so hard. She argues back and starts crying probably saying you don't understand. I think she's asking do you like me. And he's remembering something his boss told him. So he says no. Awww. Of course we know he does. She gives him back his handkerchief, now covered in blood. Sad scene. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Next day, voiceover of Angel Dan writing in his journal. Meanwhile. YS continues rehearsing hard. He watches her thru the window. A few days pass I think.

Angel Dan is sad. He walks the dog to his favorite bench. Think he wants to go back to how it was, when he got missions on the leaves. More voiceovers from him. He looks thru her photo albums and sees a pic of her on the beach. Hmmm could be inspiration for upcoming beach scene. 

Morning, Ms Butler wakes up YS who is asleep in the studio. She scolds her for pushing too hard. Then YS gets a call from evil aunt and shady husband, whom she goes to meet at a restaurant. She doesn't really want to hear what they have to say. Evil aunt bought her earrings. Think she's like um why. Shady husband is trying to be his nice self. Hopefully YS doesn't fall for it. 

Now YS is outside walking with Ms Butler and talking about things. Ughhh stupid JKW is suddenly there, waiting for her with his car. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JKW is driving her, it looks like to the beach. Oh you dodo Dan! 

Yup Dan is making a whole beautiful set up for her on the beach where the photo was taken at. 

JKW brings her there. Dan runs and hides in a little shack.

Ughhh I need YS to know this was Angel Dan's doing!

Omo I think she already knows it's his doing? She's calling out Dan's name but JKW stops her. Is he taking credit for it? 

YS starts talking all serious and sad. Angel Dan looks sad hiding in his shack from afar. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

YS starts dancing on the stage. Angel Dan feels something in his heart. Omo flash back to them as children in the same spot with her dancing for him! Omo my heart!!! Sweet babies since childhood!!! Omo Angel Dan starts crying and so does YS at the same time. Omo Angel Dan reaches out for her through the shack. And watches JKW hug her instead. Flashback to childhood again. Him watching her dance and crying and there's a rainbow and she gives him the sweetest hug. Omo!! Y'all get the tissues for this ending!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1