Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

This song is so sweet and sweeter when reading lyric (from @meechuttso , thank you so much :wub:).

I can listen over and over again. :blush::love:

Can’t wait for tonight !

And what’s our an angel doing ? :blink:

The article quoted the production crew saying that Dan is preparing a gift for Yeon-Seo at the beach, but article didn't say what kind of gift ?????

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/news/단-하나의-사랑-신혜선과-키스한-김명수-이벤트에-구슬땀오늘tv/ar-AACqfSL

AACqi1P.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Apparently, Dan is preparing a surprise gift for YS on that beach because that place has a special meaning for her

FZyYOlO.jpg

Spoiler

qnfZp83.jpgAvBqvLO.jpg

KJW

KhIvucY.jpg

Spoiler

1fTaVN3.jpgoTpSwtq.jpg

Bigger stills of the ballet training

CrTcoOu.jpg

Spoiler

LDNGXHN.jpgYOEdX0W.jpg

source: KBS, osen

• Like 4
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

And what’s our an angel doing ? :blink:

The article quoted the production crew saying that Dan is preparing a gift for Yeon-Seo at the beach, but article didn't say what kind of gift ?????

Omg i can't wait to see this!!!!! 

Few more hours to go for new episodes!!!! Yay!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

Where do i live stream?? Help

Hope this will work.

https://aqstream.com/ko/kbs2/KBS2-Stream-3-LD

21 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

@immorethant

Thanks for the photos! I hope that KD isn't preparing that "gift" as JKW's proposal to LYS! I would be so upset. :unsure:

Yes, I hope the same.  Please Dan, don't bring JKW to the beach and tell YS that this guy is her gift.  :bawling::bawling:

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Yes, I hope the same.  Please Dan, don't bring JKW to the beach and tell YS that this guy is her gift.  :bawling::bawling:

I'm afraid that's what he does. :tears: Dan is sure that JKW is meant for his ward. He is sure that this guy is her rib!
If only the autopsy first conducted, X-rayed enlightenment, it became clear that this is not so !!!:joy:But I think he will connect JKW with YS for a long time. And when he finds out later that he is a bad guy, then he will try to change everything. The main thing is that it is not too late.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Omo how did this thread get so many posts suddenly? You all are too fast for me. Time to back track before today's episode! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Ana Paula Cionci said:

Anyway, do you guys think this drama will have a happy or sad ending? Because I see many people saying that its probably a sad ending or a ending like Goblin. I do feel some vibes of Goblin, My Love From Another Star, and That Winter the wind blows (this one, I think the plot reminds a litte), but at the same time I hope we get more than that.

I don't want to speculate right now on whether we will have a happy or sad ending. 

I inevitably always want a happy ending because that's just how I am. So if I knew the ending would be sad, I would probably not even start watching. But then I'd miss out on a beautiful show. Soooo, I will choose just to not think about it! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Hope this will work.

https://aqstream.com/ko/kbs2/KBS2-Stream-3-LD

40 minutes ago, Liting1 said:

@immorethant

Thanks for the photos! I hope that KD isn't preparing that "gift" as JKW's proposal to LYS! I would be so upset. :unsure:

This could be very well possible. It's too early to make Dan realize that everything he's doing and will be doing is for naught.  Because he's the dang rib, alright. :joy:

Noble idiocy is a pretty common thing in dramas, you know lol  What excites me though is how they're going to deal with their feelings. It's going to be insanely frustrating but I'm already feeling giddy just thinking about how they're prepping to top the last kiss. :wub:

• Love 6

LDNGXHN.jpg

Just look at the intense emotions of her eyes. That pair of emotive eyes. So heartbreaking. It's like they could talk. She never fails to amaze me. 

AvBqvLO.jpg

To add on, he looks so good here!:D

Stop flaunting your charms Dan if you don't realise you like her yet, Yeonseo is already going crazy falling for you!

• Like 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Liting1 said:

@immorethant

Oh no please!!!! It's so sad just thinking about it. :tears: Arggghhh I hate that Annoying Ji

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

This could be very well possible. It's too early to make Dan realize that everything he's doing and will be doing is for naught.  Because he's the dang rib, alright. :joy:

Noble idiocy is a pretty common thing in dramas, you know lol  What excites me though is how they're going to deal with their feelings. It's going to be insanely frustrating but I'm already feeling giddy just thinking about how they're prepping to top the last kiss. :wub:

agree. Dan have not yet really got to fall for her, it is her that is beginning to find herself falling for him :phew: . Dan have long way to go before figuring out his own feelings and what they means. Our Angel is so clueless about humans emotion like reading LYS and JKW relationship totally wrong :P So understanding his own emotion gonna take time, as he is focusing on his mission and trying to match LYS and JKW, but as we know a part of JKW secret I am sure our boy is in for some awakening along the way :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

INFINITE’s L Can’t Stop Worrying About Shin Hye Sun In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

INFINITE’s L Can’t Stop Worrying About Shin Hye Sun In “Angel’s Last Mission: Love”

Jun 5, 2019
by L. Kim

KBS’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” unveiled new stills of lead actors INFINITE’s L and Shin Hye Sun.

The drama features Shin Hye Sun as ballerina Lee Yeon Seo and L as angel Dan. The surprise kiss between the two in the last episode drew a heated response, and viewers are already looking forward to the progress in their relationship.

In the upcoming episode, Lee Yeon Seo and Dan will face a swirl of emotions due to the unexpected kiss.  It’s the first time she is experiencing such warm emotions of love, and he never imagined he would even fall in love.

In the photos, Lee Yeon Seo is immersed in practicing ballet, and Dan is anxiously worrying about her. Her ballet flats are bloody, and her face is covered with sweat from exhaustion. Lee Yeon Seo, who previously announced her return to ballet, suddenly started to practice passionately, but unfortunately, her body isn’t able to keep up with her spirit, and she becomes overwhelmed with anxiety.

The only one who worries about Lee Yeon Seo is none other than Dan. He can be seen fidgeting uneasily besides her, and when she collapses onto the floor, he runs over right away and gazes at her with concern in his eyes. Above all, the serious atmosphere surrounding them creates a heartbreaking tension that has never been seen before, making the viewers even more curious about what will happen next.

shin-hye-sun-infinite-l1.jpg

Episodes 9 and 10 of “Angel’s Last Mission: love” will air on June 5 at 10 p.m. KST.

• Love 7

Ok now here we go! 

Following JKW as he comes upon the kiss and his wings pop out. Thunder bolt and a look of anger in JKW's eyes. 

Angel Dan and YS pull back from the kiss, both acting a bit shocked. YS smiles a bit. 

Then it begins to rain. Angel Dan apologizes and runs off. He can't find a safe place but eventually does, thanks to his boss who shows up. 

Meanwhile YS is getting drenched and cursing Dan as a pervert. Then JKW comes up with the umbrella. He tries to touch her but she pulls back. But she does get in his car. He puts a blanket on her and says something that makes her go huh. Then we see a quick flashback with him and his past lover YS lookalike and him putting a scarf around her. So weird. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yes, it rains, Dan runs away, KJW picks YS up, Dan is saved by his superior. No extended version of the kiss. Poor YS she seemed so happy about that kiss until Dan ran away. KJW drives YS home, they talk about the trianing and how much time she would need to get to form. There is a flashback of his past lover, They have a date by sea - so I think the YS&Dan sea scenes will be a callback to that.

frKbVpx.jpgY3cC7ts.jpgwfMUHI2.jpg

Spoiler

ltz9HhL.jpgvVuYDQg.jpgt7TggPP.jpgCkxpyf0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4