Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Today I have 2 dreams.

13 hours ago, immorethant said:

My main reason for watcing tonight episode is to hear him say yes when Yeon Seo asking if he likes her :wub:.

3 hours ago, immorethant said:

Please Dan, don't bring JKW to the beach and tell YS that this guy is her gift.  

Now tonight both become my worst nightmare .  Why they did this to me ?

SEhicGY.jpg

CYqaynC.png

Why does my heart ache like this ?

근데 왜 이렇게  가슴이 아프죠  ?

qGEBVgb.png

I can't watch this anymore  :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

JFmJfId.gif

Good night !! 

I can't write anything anymore.  

How can I sleep tonight ? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 9
  • LOL 7

I'm emotionally compromised! The angst is shattering my heart but I love it! From my previous kdrama experience, I'm well- aware that I'm a masochist in this aspect. Dan's and YS's story is so beautiful and heartfelt. And I love how the writer intertwines several paths with the present - there is the motiv of false destiny and one true love. I don't think that Dan is playing the noble idiot because he really thinks he is doing the best for YS since he is an angel and she a human and after listening to KJW's story from his superior, it just seems they are not meant to be. However, he struggles with his feelings so much and I can't wait for the moment when he no longer can fight them and gives up, loving YS openly. I have to say I love to hate KJW because he is one of the most devilish second leads out there - seemingly doing everything in YS's best interest but he is pushing on to her the life he wanted his past lover to live and his feelings as well; and using every means necessary to achieve his goals. While Dan keeps breaking his heart, to make her truly happy. I adore this man who is more angelic than a real angel.

3LoXEci.jpg

• Like 12
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

it seems likei n the piggy back scene she is going to tell him that she likes him..?? i may be wrong but it seems like she is saying something along those lines..

i really had all sorts of emotions during this episode.. its so strange like why would he get a mission to bring back love in YS life but he is not supposed to be the love he should bring to her..

and like seriously that selfisch idiot KJW why does he think that he is the only one that can persue YS..

it seems like at one point he was confronting Dan about his feelings for YS and almost telling him that she is out of his league

• Like 10

In the piggyback ride scene, YS says why don't you like me. Then when  they get home, when Dan puts YS on her bed he says, how can I not like you. SKJCJDKS this angst is killingggg me

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Wendy123 said:

In the piggyback ride scene, YS says why don't you like me. Then when  they get home, when Dan puts YS on her bed he says, how can I not like you. SKJCJDKS this angst is killingggg me

Ooow so thats what she said i thought she was confessing to like him.. ughhh my heart

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, immorethant said:

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Today I have 2 dreams.

Now tonight both become my worst nightmare .  Why they did this to me ?

Why does my heart ache like this ?

근데 왜 이렇게  가슴이 아프죠  ?

I can't watch this anymore  :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Good night !! 

I can't write anything anymore.  

How can I sleep tonight ? :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Chingu in my opinion all the obstacles will take them to love each other more! I even can see an happy end... If writer will not try to kill us i suppose Dan will became human 100% and stay with her!! The crazy angel is delusional... i really don't like him from the start and in my opinion his character is there for a purpose: to make YS and Dan as an example of TRUE LOVE!!;)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, soesje said:

it seems likei n the piggy back scene she is going to tell him that she likes him..?? i may be wrong but it seems like she is saying something along those lines..

I hope you're right :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

He put her on her bed? :w00t: I didn’t see that part! :ph34r:

I guess I got distracted with the ship scene! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

He put her on her bed? :w00t: I didn’t see that part! :ph34r:

I guess I got distracted with the ship scene! :sweatingbullets:

I think he did? They didn't show it, it just seemed like he did lol sorry for the confusion

• Like 3

JKW is an annoying brat alright. Ok i don't understand what they are saying but it looks like he's stopping Dan to go near her or something like that as if he owns YS and as if he's the only one who can go after her. I agree with many of you he's downright selfish. What an obnoxious devil! My poor Dan, ottoke :bawling:

Putting the annoying brat aside, Hyesun is just so good! Her acting prowess showed yet again. YS and Matil, they ARE so different. That happy outgoing gorgeous ballet-loving girl VS the icy spoilt princess. And I swear she's so gorgeous there in those scenes that i could forget the annoying brat is there!:rolleyes:

Seriously this drama is gold. I have never watched before something that I feel so much for the leads (while other supporting characters interest me in no other way) in just 5 episodes. Credit to Hyesun and L for the magical chemistry. The angst they are giving us now in such early stages of the drama... they better give us double more the sweetness later to compensate!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@Liting1 mentioned in her post the dramas which reminded her of the ALML and the evil male lead. However, when I was watching that last scene it felt like watching Moon Lovers - you know, not story-wise but that similar heavy feeling of utter desolation and sadness I felt when Hae Soo couldn't love or couldn't be with Wang Soo.

Regarding KJW, like I said I love to hate him because I think that one of the ( million other) reasons which make the love story between YS and Dan so fascinating is the fact that there is a worthy, insidious adversary to their relationship. He isn't straightfoward evil but it's hidden under the mask of seemingly good intentions. He seeds discord and doubts. And that's what makes it so compelling. You root for the OTP to overcome it even more, all these misunderstading he is creating, and for them to triumph over him. And he isn't the only obstacle they need to overcome, there are so many of them. However, what this show does exceedingly well and where many other kdrama love stories fail, is that you feel the need and the urgency that YS and Dan have to be together, THAT THEY CANNOT LIVE, EXIST OR SURVIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

frKbVpx.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 9

3 minutes ago, briseis said:

where many other kdrama love stories fail, is that you feel the need and the urgency that YS and Dan have to be together, THAT THEY CANNOT BE OR SURVIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

You're always so on point with your insights. I really love reading every single posts you've posted so far on this thread! Thank you so much for posting them and can't wait for more :heart: 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

And tomorrow i would like to see another kiss... maybe it's early but it's a MUST 'cause the second kiss will be a confirmation!;)

• Like 6

So it’s official ... Matil was a doppelgänger?

I’m kinda glad they got it over with the story in this episode but how she died is still a mystery.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

So it’s official ... Matil was a doppelgänger?

I’m kinda glad they got it over with the story in this episode but how she died is still a mystery.  

For now, I think she's just a doppelganger... but god knows if the writer is going to give us another twist. Well, I do think Nina may be the recairnation of his ballet-loving last love. Or whatever, just be with Nina and leave my YS and Dan alone.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I'd like to give huge kudos to SHS's stylist because I haven't loved a female lead's wardrobe as much as I love YS's in a long time. I adore everything she wears. The white dress from the preview is sublime. Elegant and simple and YS looks like a vision in it. A true goddess.

rE6wxau.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 9

37 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

For now, I think she's just a doppelganger... but god knows if the writer is going to give us another twist. Well, I do think Nina may be the recairnation of his ballet-loving last love. Or whatever, just be with Nina and leave my YS and Dan alone.

Ni-Na and Dan are the best duo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1