[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode was so emotional! I'm going to sue KBS and the writer for giving me emotional distress and emotional abuse... From the death of Hu and from all the crying from my OTP, it was a lot for me to handle all in one episode. :heartbreak: :bawling:

After everything, I'm like... :astonished::skull:

Ehm2fQt.gif

Btw, Ru-Na shouldn't be in jail, she should be put in this!  :innocent:

9r0nJS3.gif

*She escaped prison once. So tie her up in a room and get rid of the evilness in her.* :lol:

Just finished watching the episode with subs! 

The scene I really enjoyed the most (aside from the OTP moments) is the moment with KD and Secretary Jung. I really like how KD said, "If Yeonseo had a guardian angel, it's probably you" I know we are down to our last episode today, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if this is true! That Secretary Jung is an angel :lol:

Z23RHz1.gif

9cIQ5Ur.gif

0NtgEYV.gif

Her reaction is suspicious! Maybe she is an angel :P

Even the way she snapped her fingers was like an angel! 

ccFaUAf.gif

Video clip with audio for better accuracy :Phttps://streamable.com/znc45

She is my favorite character in this drama! Hwaiting for the last episode! 

kCX8TPq.gif

That dance scene...you can tell that is Hae Sun and Myung Soo being themselves....not Yeon Seo-Kim Dan....these two are so into each other....they walked straight away from each other after that steamy kiss....tried to keep it from becoming awkward and not reveal too much to the camera :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

Hopefully, the final episode will focus on:

• Ru-Na's future court date
  • Ni-Na's battle with bulimia

Nobody's interested in Runa's date or Nina's bulimia probably except you. :rolleyes:

Oh wow. So there’s nothing much to say about the episode except for the fact that “WHAT THE ABSOLUTE %#*^+ WAS THAT??”

I mean. Okay, I’m calm. But where is the basis for my Angel Anatomy Analysis? I NEED TO DO MY AAA.

Can we appreciate how L is not showing off his body like other actors in 98% of dramas and still comes off as cute and hot? Like it should be a crime for him to be so. I’ve noticed that he always wears a t-shirt underneath the shirt and it’s actually very adorable. Like really adorable. And hot. He’s hot. Why should he be hot. Why, drama Gods, why.

12 minutes ago, glass_shoe15 said:

Its mean he last post for his character. So sad....

Ehm i don't think it will be a sad ending... Preview is ALWAYS misleading so i'm confident about a happy ending!^^

Archived