[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night at the house. YS getting ready for bed. Still sensing something be cause of the marks on her wrist. 

ANGEL Dan in his room. Hides the tin box with the childhood pic in it. And also hides YS' broken phone from the other night. 

Then he gets out a pen and paper to write a journal entry. About all that's happened. 

Next morning. Butler and Angel Dan speaking. Butler get a call. This must be about the dead lighting guy. 

Butler runs off to police station. I don't think she realizes that she's playing such a deadly game right now. Or maybe she does. 

Back at house. YS in her bedroom. Pressed the button. Angel Dan came running in in record time. Omg! More vacuum PPL. Lol he's cleaning her ballet studio. O oooh sneaky. YS got him to clean so she could sneak around his bedroom. Here comes some big revelations....

YS finds the phone. 

Back to Dan cleaning. YS walks in. Not happy. She says something and walks off. Dan gonna go after her but gets a call from JKW first. Goes outside the gate to meet with JKW. More threats I guess. Angel Dan getting upset. Suddenly YS is there. She says something to them. Then she goes and gets in the car with JKW. First she says something to Angel Dan. Dan watches them leave, feeling very upset. 

At a cafe, YS puts the phone in front of JKW to ask about it. Whoa JKW revealed a pic of him and Matil! To show YS that they look alike and that's why he has fallen for YS I guess. 

Meanwhile Angel Dan back at house. Pacing back and forth. He gets a call from YS. Dan is trying to explain things to YS over the phone. It feels so sad!! Did she break up with him? She's outside trying to figure out what happened the other night. She asks lady at balloon stand if she recognizes ANGE L Dan. Angel Dan is speeding to the park. He finds YS sitting on a bench. 

He runs up to her. He starts to talk. She stops him. Think she asks who are you? Not sure but he just revealed something to her! Someone tell us, did he say I'm an Angel? Or something similar ? Need info!! 

Ok. So in the end, she asks if he is an angel and he say yes. In other words, this episode was such a waste of time...  She could have figured out sooner and they could spend more time 2gether without these misunderstandings

1 minute ago, LannaSS said:

Ok. So in the end, she asks if he is an angel and he say yes. In other words, this episode was such a waste of time...  She could have figured out sooner and they could spend more time 2gether without these misunderstandings

Well, they better resolve this within next episode so that we can have full week of the two being happy

I was expecting things to be more dramatic when she finds out. Even though I did say she would give a damn when she finds out and that’s what happened it seems. :lol:

They will probably show her getting her memory back in tomorrow’s episode. 

Point is why other scenes look longer than Dan Yeon’s?!  They are wasting so much time on mystery that I don’t have much hope in the romance department anymore. 

Thank God for SooSun for keeping things lively! 

Like I said I won’t trust this writer until the very last second of this show! 

I was in a happy mood because of BTS and now I’m so pissed off! 

Oh...I really love today's ending.

She knew he's an angel.

And he just admitted bravely.

Really love both Dan and Yeon Seo's character. She's so smart and he's so sincere.

That's why their misunderstanding can be resolved easily.

And tomorrown I will look forward to this scene.

Yeon Seo's at angel's den.

You rock, girl  !!!   :love::kiss_wink::thumbsup:

TdQM4Fq.gif

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Thank God for SooSun for keeping things lively! 

Like I said I won’t trust this writer until the very last second of this show! 

I was in a happy mood because of BTS and now I’m so pissed off! 

I don't care for Runa or the mystery assasin or Kang Woo threatening Dan for 10000th time or the aunt.....I want Dan and Yeon Seo....Nina being whiny....I mean who the richard simmons cares about these side stuff.....

Give me more of Dan and Yeon Seo

And What is Dan throwing behind the candles....are Korean writers tone deaf about religions....that is where you pray....I hope am wrong

Just now, immorethant said:

She knew he's an angel.

Really love both Dan and Yeon Seo's character. She's so smart and he's so sincere.

Hahaha she's the boss of the angels now :w00t:

I absolutely love this scene. YS so cute taking pics of KD secretly :wub:

OXv4Gvj.gif

Oi0wLAY.gif

OvlijcG.gif

C9KQT8B.gif

2 minutes ago, immorethant said:

She knew he's an angel.

wahhhh....i really like yeonseo character.she not the dramatic one.....:thumbsup:

i like she can finally confront with senior hu...i looking forward for sweet scene between yeonseo and dan.i hope i got this:blush:

Archived