[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

55 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I’m worried.

Do you think this will be their last kiss? 

That’s my next worry. :sweatingbullets:

Stop worrying and enjoy this for now...there will be more to come..maybe not 50 shades of grey but PG versions:P

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Liting1 said:

I'm sorry, I like Gong Yoo too. That old man is the older version of him. I just had to say it. :lol:

That's still cruel and don't try to sweet talk me with the cute GiF:P

OMO OMO OMO!! :scream: Did not expect that kiss, but I am soo happy!!!

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I’m worried.

Do you think this will be their last kiss? 

That’s my next worry. :sweatingbullets:

Me, too. I'm a little worry about it, too, but if it all goes well, we'll get more and more kisses. Crossing fingers.

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

My #1 reason they cannot have a sad ending:

They cannot show us a child dying and then have that same child who is now an angel be turned into dust.

That would be beyond cruel and I would never forgive the writer! 

Therefore, I have faith for a happy ending! 

But not before we have to get through a lot of angst and obstacles....

Me, too. I have faith that there will be a happy ending, because remember what Sunbae Hu was saying in the church after getting attack by JKW, he looked at the picture and said "Whatever you are having Dan do, do you think he can withstand it all?" Something like that. So I'm sure there will be a happy ending to Dan. I think the reason HE gave Dan a second chance is to be with LYS from his past and to teach JKW a lesson. Just a guess. 

33 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

If it will be an open ending i'll fly to Korea... I really want to see Dan and YS happy ever after... Maybe with a little girl as their daughter who learn dance from her mother... What a great finale wuold be!!

She welcome you , with open arm :mrgreen:  , Will four make you happy  :sweat_smile::kiss_wink:

4a9b812a-5109-4419-a197-c9cf2be2dde9.gif

@titania1000  don’t be sad ok , 5d0a7c31599df689924627.gif?download , enjoy rest of drama with us :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

That our job peeking , we are angel that guard the abs :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

* Have nice day darling , keep coming  :kiss_wink:

@triplem new title for me guarding angel of abs :sweat_smile::joy: 

@Lawyerh  dreaming about angel now :kiss_wink:

I think the abs need protection from us :joy:. I wish you a nice day too, when I´m procrastinating on studying for my upcoming exams I will be lurking in this thread  :joy:.

52 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Last week Dan was jealous / angry

because he hug her , he probably over the moon now  :joy:

He thought he can hug her every time he wanted :mrgreen:

That hug after Yeon Seo fought for her position in Fantasia at least made sense in terms that it was kind of slightly over the boundary congratulatory hug. But today was just beyond out of line. He followed her and then decided to hug her to prevent her from chasing after uri Dan. How dare he! So, so out of line.

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I don't think you're sorry at all but it doesn't matter. 

I don't think you thought much before posting :  you're dropping an hostile post and running away. 

Also, It don't seem that it crossed your mind before posting that nobody might care about what you think about me since this thread is about the drama, not how people feel about each other. 

Anyway,  here's my answer and i won't run away if you answer: i'm comfortable with my feelings. 

I'm glad that you didn't enjoy my posts and stopped reading them, they were clearly not for you.

They were written for my enjoyment and i got a big one from writing all those speculations.

They were written too for the people who:

• like to read different theories and have fun with speculations 
  • just want a diversity of opinions on ships and characters 
  • didn't like the main couple because they didn"t see the chemistry 
  • didn't ship SHS and KMS and were tired to see so many posts about two actors just doing the job they're paid for (sorry to their shippers).
  • Thought the drama was ok but drop it or kept it on hold for some reasons until it finished and/or  enjoyed better reading recaps and commentaries
  • were disappointed by KMS acting though they agree that he improved and were more attracted by LDG and Kang Woo. 

As you see, there's plenty of reasons to post here without thinking it's a quality drama. 

Its possible to write great reviews about dramas that are guilty pleasures.   

There was no hate in my case: In the 1st half, i loved SHS and LDG acting and everything related to Kang Woo and made long passionate posts about it (but that's my nature). However  I was disappointed,  i expected more of it, more than the writer could actually deliver. 

You don't seem aware but it's ok for people to  not like the same thing.

High quality drama for me is Signal, Secret Forest, Misaeng, Life on Mars, Save me 2, Mother, Children of Nobody, Kingdom. Different Dreams.

ALML is for me so far away of the quality  of those dramas that i can't even imagine comparing this little forgettable show to those masterpieces. 

I doubt national critics will  make it the best drama of year, there's too many big productions currently airing for it to happen. Except at KBS awards, i have no hope for the actors to get nominations and prizes. 

I don't mind if you tell me that you don't like the same dramas as me, like i said it's ok.  

Just learn to deal with it and move on without feeling the necessity to annoy people with your opinion on what they like or not, and how they should like it.

But thanks for correcting my mistake about the new character.

I know your reply has nothing to do with me, but I guess I wanted to mention something considering I think I have read your previous post before.

One, I got into this drama thinking nothing much of it tbh and got hooked cause it was light and cute for me. No I wasn't expecting a masterpiece and it's obvious that it won't be but I feel like it would be one those light dramas that people would enjoy going back to even if its not seen as a masterpiece or whatever. The dramas you mention, correct me if wrong but they are heavy on plot line, meaning they aren't simple romcoms. Maybe that is why you aren't really enjoying this drama (?) and because of other preferences you have. 

I understand you like KW AND LDG, but he was never the main lead to begin with I mean looking up the sypnosis of the drama should've of been a clear sign, I understand if you ended up being drawn to KW and being disappointed to what has come of his character, I like him too so I think I understand your standing but then again he isn't the male lead. And yes MS acting may not compare to him but honestly MS is an idol actor, not be that person but I would expect LDG to be better in acting than MS as it was what he dedicated his career to. idk if that makes sense. I saw MS acting the first time in Single cunning lady I think it's called, and he has come a long way honestly I think he has done well so far. 

And about the shipping I mean what can I say, I guess let people be happy (?) lol idk it is a drama after all, nothing should be taken serious the people in here mean no harm and just love them individually first before liking them together which should mean a lot, I do get overwhelm when the peeps only want skinship and aren't saying much about the actual plot but then there is others that in my opinion are overanalyzing the plot which takes a lot of me to not tell them that is this isn't a melodrama its supposed to be a romcom slash fantasy. 

I personally understand if people are not in the same boat all the time especially when it comes to dramas that are still airing, for example I was part of the mess of Reply 1988 thread. Airing dramas has alot of self interpretation and theorizing since its normal for us to want to have answers or get a sense that we know what is going to happen. Idk I guess what I wanted to say is don't be so harsh, the drama is still airing in the end, who knows where the road may lead us, just enjoy the ride, even if you end up disliking it, which happens, just enjoy the mess then, but if you can't bring yourself to do so then maybe just drop the drama or wait until it's complete. And be more careful on how you words things, I don't think the person was running away or anything like that. Both, in both ends could've worded things better, it is easy to misinterpret comments online. 

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

They won't have another kiss, until the very next episode.

I’m not sure much about continuation of the scene ... I’m thinking totally about an other. Properly. Passionately. 

@jakey09 You will be happy to know that they showed the scene of YS sitting on KD bed will she thinks off him. :lol:

I hope they start of with the kiss tomorrow and show it a bit longer than usual. Omo I am so happy with today's episode.

Totally off topic but KMS instagram went from 2.1m to 2.2m...boy is definitely slaying it alongside our girl.

3 hours ago, mylovekge said:

Same questions running in my head now. 

I hope they give a very logical reason why  KD has not dissipated despite confessing to her.

As for what's happening in Fantasia, it could be possible. Ru Na has been hearing whispers (creepy!), there must be someone bigger behind this.

And as for letting go of Matil, isn't it about time though? I know we don't forget someone we love so easily and we all have different ways of dealing with grief but 15 years has passed. His clinging onto her is not good for him because he's been trying to project his dreams, feelings, aspirations for Matil on YS. It may have seemed like an abrupt farewell, but it's been 15  freakin years. He should have done so a long time ago. We let go, but we never forget. I think this will be the only way  for him to accept the whole Dan and YS situation.  he has to learn to accept that Matil is long gone and he has to move on.

Gotta admit though, I'm still really curious and very much interested in why he's doing what he's doing. There must be a bigger reason, right? 

Theirs not a true love. 

I knew Matil’s taste in men can’t be that bad! 

Waiting for someone ... forever ... sounds romantic ... but for those, who love, really.

Can you imagine YS/Dan “moving on” if something happens to one of them? 

1 hour ago, iffy21 said:

Stop worrying and enjoy this for now...there will be more to come..maybe not 50 shades of grey but PG versions:P

PG versions? This is not a Disney movie! 

I want PG 17! 

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 You will be happy to know that they showed the scene of YS sitting on KD bed will she thinks off him. :lol:

I hope they start of with the kiss tomorrow and show it a bit longer than usual. Omo I am so happy with today's episode.

Totally off topic but KMS instagram went from 2.1m to 2.2m...boy is definitely slaying it alongside our girl.

I reached home. I’m gonna watch version 1 - which is without subs! 

I got scolding from my mother! She kept asking me “What’s on your bloody phone that you have been looking at it smiling like an idiot all day long?!”

How can I explain my heart to her?! 

She thinks I’m having an affair. 

I might be. 

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

PG versions? This is not a Disney movie! 

I want PG 17! 

I am all in for that but know for sure KBS is not going to give us that. :tears: 

10 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I reached home. I’m gonna watch version 1 - which is without subs! 

I got scolding from my mother! She kept asking me “What’s on your bloody phone that you have been looking at it smiling like an idiot all day long?!”

How can I explain my heart to her?! 

She thinks I’m having an affair. 

I might be. 

OMG, you my laugh with the affair thing. :joy: Don't worry I was smiling and suddenly all perky at work that my boss was very surprised and on the way home I was clued to my phone that I got off the train at the wrong stop. Oops!!

46 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

She said:

Clearly for me, it's running away.

Clearly too,  the argument doesn't concern you: the initial post was already useless, there was no point to add more bad vibes to the thread.

I'd like to remember every user here who don't like my posts and want to ignore me, that they can go in their profile and click in the menu on the option ignore users. You just have to write  in the search bar the name of the  name of the users that you don't want to see anymore in the thread and their messages will be hidden. 

I use it  and it works very well! 

I took it as she doesn't want to deal with it more than that.... idk 

Yeah it doesn't, I just wanted  to put my two cents on it as the tone I get from both that one post of yours and this one is passive aggressive, which no one should really feel the need to get defensive when it comes to a thread dedicated to a drama we all have been enjoying.... I get your opinion doesn't flow with the popular opinion but there is no need for you to place yourself in the corner, also I don't see it as a bad vibe at all (?)

What is the point then to go to the trouble of being part of the thread if we are going to be so selective ? isn't the point of being here is having the ability and joy to share the same likeness with others ? I mean I  understand with hate comments but ... in this case scenario it seems almost childish to me. 

I don't know how to create a gif of SHS when she was practicing ballet at her studio. Like girl surprised me when she stretched her leg straight over her head...DAMM girl you flexible as hell:lol: 

Very impressed :D @Ameera Ali I leaving this one in your capable hands. 

Archived