[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold up.

I wake up to debates about whether HS was doing all the ballerina stuff?

We know she has no experience in ballet and she is doing well emoting the feelings as she dance. You can't compare her with NiNa (forgot the actress name) who actually does ballet.

Obviously there are scenes which are not done by her but can't we get lost in the pleasure of watching her performance?

*Sorry - feel like I have to defend HS*

Just used the block function.

What a relief!

I get that one may support a character/actor but to be constantly on about it. It gets tiring.

I may not be the top fan of LDG but his character here from the beginning has always be obsessive. I cannot see how he deserves to be with YS. He is arrogant and pushes his feelings on YS (and I wonder how much of it are spilling over from his feelings for Matil)

Right now he should be supporting and encouraging YS to be the best ballerina, not being angry all the time.

I swear, if there could be one episode where he isn't angry....

After watching ep 9 with subs. I think Angels like Dan, JKW and Old man were sent and were given a mission with souls who are about to depart. Unfortunately, the angels all sent ended up falling in love with their mission. Do I make sense? (I think the story of jkw and matilda wasnt shown completely for purpose) 

The ending maybe, both of them will be in paradise or both of them will live and hide. Haha Delusional.

New stills featuring Dan and YS holding hands and YS comforting Dan with a hug - frankly, at this point I can't even find the proper words to describe how awesome these two are together

a5f4ihx.jpg

source: sportschosun

4 hours ago, briseis said:

New stills featuring Dan and YS holding hands and YS comforting Dan with a hug - frankly, at this point I can't even find the proper words to describe how awesome these two are together

source: sportschosun

Wow, the smile on her face is so beautiful and I love these images. Like she is comforting him this time :wub::wub:

Thanks for sharing this @briseis 

Thank you @BriseisI love your comments about of drama, all them are so good and passionate, I'm your fan...

I love this drama, I love uri OTP, this year there have been couples with a lot of chemistry in the dramas, I love the HPL couple, and I can say that this couple is their replacement in my heart LOL, although many people did not trust in KMS performance, I love YS and KD hehehe

Sorry for my poor english hehehe

2 hours ago, briseis said:

OMG! Thank you so much, @xroglam! And WELCOME TO THE THREAD :wub:. I've just read your post after posting something similar about this kiss and I totally love your awesome insights :wub: I have to admit that I was constantly replaying the Stay OST while writing the post about the kiss and making those gifs because it perfectly suits the OTP - in that single word - STAY - is encompassed everything about them and their beautiful love story. It's the ultimate romantic trigger for me and an anthem of the OTP.

Aww, thank you!! Coming to read about all the people loving this pairing as much as I am gives me so many warm feelings. :wub: This thread constantly makes me happy and excited for what's to come for our OTP and for the story of the drama overall, which has been very interesting. I feel like the writer and the director want us to keep trying to guess their next move and for me, personally, I haven't been able to guess even 10% of the plot lol! Shows how careful they are in developing this drama, I love that!

STAY was the first song that caught my ears (I think it was the first that played on the drama as well but alas lol). Although I could not understand anything besides the english lyrics, the melody was so beautiful and soothing, I was in love from the first time I heard it and I've been (im)patiently waiting for the full song release. They couldn't have chosen a better day than when we got the most epic and romantic moment between Dan and Yeon Seo so far! :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003431571

Auto translation is understandable. And i particularly liked that sentence in bold.:P

Like I warmed to love evalChoose a l2019062101001467200101181_20190620110209997.jpg?type=w430View origill[Sports Chosun.com reporter Kim Joon-seok] 'Only one love' Shin Hae-sun and Kim Myung-soo begin straight love. 

KBS 2TV drama 'Dang, One Love' hugged the bell and caused a hot reaction in the house movie theater. After the angel 's calling, the decision of Don (Kim Myung - soo) to choose love with Lee Yeon - Seo (Shin Hye - sun) and the kissing ending of each other confirming each other' s heart made the viewers unable to sleep. 

The filmmaker of 'Dahn, One Love' who follows the pink energy, released the scene of Lee Soon-seo and Dan's Alkhangarong dating, which started a direct love for each other ahead of the broadcast (today). 

Dean Lee and Dan in the public photos are walking on the road holding hands. The appearance of the sweetheart holding the hand of Lee Yeon-seo, and the appearance of Lee Yeon-seo, who is laughing shyly on it, makes the mind tickle tickling. A happy smile of a couple is just making you look forward to this scene. 

In another photo, the image of Lee Yeon-seo was captured. The eyes that look at Dahn and the touch that touch Dahn are filled with the affection of Deucheon toward him. In addition, the emotional expression of Lee Yeon-seo, which is somewhat disturbing, stimulates curiosity about what kind of dialogue they have.

According to the production crew, the love between Lee Yeon Seo and Dahn will be accelerated in the 19-20th that will be broadcast today (20th). Along with this, Lee Jae-seo is depicted with a torment of Dahn, who made secrets he does not know. An angel who wants to confess her identity to Deucer and make her love with her wholeheartedly. Can his heart be passed on to Deer? 

The romance of both parties finally started. KBS 2TV 'Dahn, One Love' 19-20 times will be broadcasted at 10:00 pm today (20th), which will give you a thrill and a sense of tension when the secret bombs hidden in it will come and go.

I suddenly felt a bit sad that we only have  few weeks left for this drama. TBH, I'm not one to analyze plots, characters, etc. Because I'm not really very good in expressing and articulating myself, lol If I find myself NOT yawning while watching, it's good enough for me. :lol:This is the first time I've ever been active in a drama thread and my best experience thus far. I know this thread may not be as active when the drama ends but.. I don't really know why I'm being sentimental lmao We only have few episodes left. I'm honestly scared of what's to come, because they look so happy now. :wacko::sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, iffy21 said:

Allot of people love this part :joy:

I'm saving today's episodes for tomorrow, too, so I can watch it in one go, but hell yeah am I loving this part, too! Lol! Spoiled myself to some clips and previews for tomorrow, but I'm soo glad she slap him! He deserve it!

I'm really had it with JKW and Nina, those two are soo annoying. They are meant to be together.

Can't wait to see LYS and KD's love and what's about to happen between them.

Archived