[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

What the heck... I find this pseudo God.... Super annoying. 
He seems like a mad-man who is out to make hurt people hurt more.  What's HIS point and purpose in all of this story  why is he tossing all of these people and angelic beings in scenarios where they end up further trapped?? 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who said 'Lock Lips'  ?    I saw only 'Touched Lips'.

KBS , you lied to me.  :rage::triumph:

Only way you can redeem this is to give me BTS of that kiss scene.  

7tHPNRG.gif

From today's episode, many points have been resolved (i.e. Dan's true identity,  Evil family's scheme, bad guy was captured).

Only conflicts left are about Dan Yeon's love  ,  Ru-Na's ending  , JKW's closure and Giselle opening performance.

And there are still 4 hours left,  more than enough time to give us sadnees first and then let divine intervention to help this couple.

So right now I have more confidence that this drama will end happily.   :blush: 

Are they going to just portray God as an unforgiving being?

In the beginning, KD was prevented from turning into dust because the animal spirits pleaded for him, so can't God give them a chance if the people around them are touched by their love and prayed for them? :tears:

On a different note, the way Sunbae Hoo looked at Elena as if she is God (Goddess) is really hilarious :lol: Still wondering about her identity though. 

Show is ending in two weeks, going to have severe withdrawal symptoms... 

The letter ending in ashes is a bad omen... :tears:

Hoo was punished because he helped Dan.  Wa, their God is really heartless:huh:

6 minutes ago, immorethant said:

They are always trolling us! KBS better give us the bts where they really locked lips! We DEMAND! 

3 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

I hope they ramp up the romance today... by vacuuming together!

Too many commercials. Probably also Park Bo Gum's fault.

I swear there are two Angels sitting on my shoulder. Devil and Angel. 

One keeping me disturbed with Song Song. 

One keeping me happy with Soo Sun.

Everyone better stop talking about Song Song, cause I want to enjoy next week episodes! 

Speaking about Dan childhood/past name.

It's possible that his name itself is foreshadowing his fate

Dan's childhood/past name is Yoo SeongWoo. In Korean/Hangeul  his full name means "meteor shower"

A meteor shower is a celestial event in which a number of meteors are observed to radiate, or originate, from one point in the night sky. These meteors are caused by streams of cosmic debris called meteoroids entering Earth's atmosphere at extremely high speeds on parallel trajectories. Most meteors are smaller than a grain of sand, so almost all of them disintegrate and never hit the Earth's surface. 

Some showers return annually, others at greater intervals, irregularly or not at all, depending on the relative positions of the shower orbits and Earth's orbit.

It's possible that Dan might disappear/disintegrate as an angel or die as a human being but his life might return through reincarnation or going back time.

@Ameera Ali i think even dog is tired of Dan’s whining and venting and saying to Dan he needs to talk to YS not him :joy: love that the dog is still there and I’ve missed Dan being on that swing/bench thinking, writing, talking to dog and even w YS

thanks bunches to our live recappers and clips gifs sharers....since a i can’t watch yet you all make my day! :heart:

1 hour ago, briseis said:

So in the preview, KJW warns Dan that if he continues he will end up like him, YS is making a list of all the things she wants to do with Dan in the remaining time, some of the things is a date and a picnic ("Meet me outside in 30 minutes. We're going on a picnic.") and she also says: "I want to do everything there is with Dan" - I admit that the moment I heard it my mind was totally in the gutter and the first thing which occured to me was that she wants to make love with him.

I was only hoping for a make out, now I'm expecting a love/bed scene! 

55 minutes ago, immorethant said:

From today's episode, many points have been resolved (i.e. Dan's true identity,  Evil family's scheme, bad guy was captured).

Only conflicts left are about Dan Yeon's love  ,  Ru-Na's ending  , JKW's closure and Giselle opening performance.

And there are still 4 hours left,  more than enough time to give us sadnees first and then let divine intervention to help this couple.

So right now I have more confidence that this drama will end happily.   :blush: 

I feel you! :triumph:

Also, they wasted a good opportunity to get right into it in the car LMAO 

Listen folks: check out the comments sections, in particular the one from haesunlover as that person asks SHS to kiss back KMS. :joy: 

Please like as this is seriously hilarious and hopefully it will encourage the poor girl. LMAO!!!

Alright Angel Chingus, I have some questions....

So, the "head angel" Hu, when they showed him and Dan arguing in the last episode and he pretty much gave Dan the same song and dance JKW has been giving him about if he gets involved with a human, he is going to suffer, I got the feeling that he was talking about himself. Could it be that he too is a fallen angel, who fell in love with a human and now his mission is to help other angels not do the same?There is definitely more to Hu than they have let on.

Also, why would Dan's fate be the same as JKW's fate? JKW fell in love and thought introducing his love on the altar was enough. However, Dan was specifically tasked with helping YS find love. Not only that, he and YS have a past together. I just feel like their situation is different. 

Finally, how is JKW human? Remember when he caught Dan and YS kissing that first time? Did wings not sprout out? I am confused about that.

2 hours ago, briseis said:

So in the preview, KJW warns Dan that if he continues he will end up like him, YS is making a list of all the things she wants to do with Dan in the remaining time, some of the things is a date and a picnic ("Meet me outside in 30 minutes. We're going on a picnic.") and she also says: "I want to do everything there is with Dan" - I admit that the moment I heard it my mind was totally in the gutter and the first thing which occured to me was that she wants to make love with him.

Can’t she? Make love with him? 

giphy.gif

Archived