[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RuNa listening in to convo of butler and that other guy. Butler and other guy are outdoors at some fishing spot I guess. Suddenly YS and Dan walk up. We get flash backs of the morning with them talking to butler about everything. The other guy, aunt minion, kneels down in front of YS. But YS is super angry. Think the guy had something to do with the accident that killed Mr Jo. YS and Dan walk off. YS seems weak so Dan has her sit down. Sad YS and sad music playing.

Almost kiss time! They go sit in front of the fountains. Awww Angel Dan pulls out the tin box. She opens it. There's the picture of them. And the drawing. I'm glad truth is being revealed. And that Dan is doing the revelation himself. She starts crying and gets up to walk away. Dan runs up and holds out his arms to her. Awww she's really sad for him. Tissues time. He wipes away her tears and they kiss. But no close up really darn! Still a sweet kiss. End of first half. 

Just now, turtlegirl said:

Dan runs up and holds out his arms to her. Awww she's really sad for him. Tissues time. He wipes away her tears and they kiss. But no close up really darn! Still a sweet kiss. End of first half. 

I think Dan told YS to hit/slap him but then she cries.

So now that truth is out, hopefully no separation and just them against the world from here on out. 

Stream is pausing but it's back. Angel Dan and JKW are having their "tense" conversation now. Aren't all their convos tense? 

Now nighttime at the house. YS is ready to do some gardening and plant the flowers from their special field. But as Angel Dan is helping her, he is remembering JKW's words to him. And here I was just thinking no separation. But maybe so if JKW gets into Dan's head too much blugh. 

3 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Angel Dan and JKW are having their "tense" conversation now. Aren't all their convos tense

Now nighttime at the house. YS is ready to do some gardening and plant the flowers from their special field. But as Angel Dan is helping her, he is remembering JKW's words to him. And here I was just thinking no separation. But maybe so if JKW gets into Dan's head too much blugh. 

Seems like the same type of conversation from JKW to Dan every time...angry, threats, warn, go away, angry...repeat :wacko:

Something I don't understand is going on. Aunt minion seemed to stick some note into NiNa's ballet locker at night. Next morning she read it but when it was read, it was a females voice. Maybe a trick by the Aunt's minion/butler's helper? I dunno. Then YS and Nina had brief convo. Then YS had brief convo with other ballerinas. 

JKW in his office. Looking frustrated what else is new. Remembering convo with Angel Dan previous night. YS comes in and they sit down together. As JKW talks we get flash back of Dan helping to film YS dancing in her ballet studio at home. Something is clearly bothering him. 

Cut to Angel Dan going to church to find Hu. But Hu isn't there. 

Cut to Hu in a jail cell. And somehow Elena is in the same jail cell with him! Lol well this is interesting. 

Archived