[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

6 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

If you are under 16, don’t read the below post.

Speaking of sexually turned on by some ... 

Am I seeing what you guys are seeing?! :ph34r:

And if you guys are seeing what I’m seeing ...

This can’t be fiction, right? It’s reality, no?

I noticed too :sweatingbullets: maybe he is just gifted :flushed:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

I noticed too :sweatingbullets: maybe he is just gifted :flushed:

Or maybe he was enjoying Hae Sun?! :lol:

5 minutes ago, immorethant said:

All I see is Carlyn bag , all I see is Carlyn bag, all I see is Carlyn bag .....

keep telling myself like this.

:glasses:

Start from all the way up at MS’s head and scroll down. Stop somewhere in the middle. You’ll see. B)

5 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Ahh.. many gif worthy scenes....

The Avenging Angel.

Love me do.

That scene made me laugh out loud. I kept hitting rewind and watching it again. Seeing Yeon Seo going from mad to embarrassed was both funny and adorable. :lol:

I'm not satisfied with these kisses <_< the angle was so poor so far, i can't make a fair judgement.  To be honest, seems like MS did all the job. I know HS can do a good job and with mouth open next time, please. However, the pic is very pleasent. If they don't release the BTS maybe they are trying to protect MS's image for being too much happy.

BTW the car kiss was so much better. The whole scene seemed like was not scripted for me... The way YS avoided KD eyes looked like what HS always do. and the kisses... so sweet. For the next one, i hope YS will be the one making the move. It would be nice if happened on the bed, too. Thats it, my wish for next week. Very simple

28 minutes ago, LannaSS said:

I'm not satisfied with these kisses <_< the angle was so poor so far, i can't make a fair judgement.  To be honest, seems like MS did all the job. I know HS can do a good job and with mouth open next time, please. However, the pic is very pleasent. If they don't release the BTS maybe they are trying to protect MS's image for being too much happy.

BTW the car kiss was so much better. The whole scene seemed like was not scripted for me... The way YS avoided KD eyes looked like what HS always do. and the kisses... so sweet. For the next one, i hope YS will be the one making the move. It would be nice if happened on the bed, too. Thats it, my wish for next week. Very simple

I have been wondering about this as well, we don't seem to see much lip movement from YS. Is YS supposed to be that shy with her kisses? :ph34r: Isn't an angel supposed to be more innocent with the kisses? <_<

I am deprived of a good kiss from these two! :confounded: At this rate, i fear a City of Angels ending or something similar although something did happen before the tragic ending in that movie :phew: will we get it too??

but @jakey09 ROTFL!!! For the first time in my life (in a long time) i sure am glad to be over 16 yrs of age!!! Cuz whatever you saw is exactly what i saw even tho im sure it’s what everyone saw too!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5145348

4 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Thinking back, they never found Seung Woo's body? They assumed he died when he jumped into the sea.

This leaves an opening where he can come back with that identity.

I have a feeling he will disappear though...

PS.  Strange about the ratings. But the ratings are based on Korean viewers, different demographics from us in the thread.

Yes, come to think of it. They never found his body. What if Seung Woo was saved and put in a coma, and all of that happened was in Seung Woo's dream. When he recovers, met YS then YS try her best to make him fall in love with her. That's also the best ending for me haha. I want to see desperate YS and cold heart Seung Woo. HAHA 

I think that's a hole in the script... KW in ep 12(23-24) told YS that angels cannot lie... But when YS asked Dan if he likes her in early episodes he lied... And he lied in others many way to hide his identity... So if Dan is human and in a coma it all makes sense!!

24 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

I think that's a hole in the script... KW in ep 12(23-24) told YS that angels cannot lie... But when YS asked Dan if he likes her in early episodes he lied... And he lied in others many way to hide his identity... So if Dan is human and in a coma it all makes sense!!

I think he meant an Angel will not carelessly lie about going back to Paradise.

At last finished watching the episode with subs! I loved it and what more I loved was that at last Yeon Seo’s out of the dark and woman seems to be taking the reins from next week! 

Did you guys notice the difference between YS taking a step backwards from Dan and KW?

With KW she tends to step back, but her feet tends to turns side ways as well. With Dan, it’s just a simple one. :lol: Something really random which noticed. 

I almost felt sorry for Young Ja. I knew there’s some kind of remorse and conscience hidden in her, otherwise that good man, her husband, wouldn’t put much with her. I would prefer to see her blocking her oldest’s malicious ways now. 

I knew the ticket to all of it is going to be sacrificial love, so nothing new there. 

It was so good to hear OMG OST once again! Am I the only one who get goosebumps every time it gets played on DanYeon?! :wub:

That’s it for now.

Okay, I immensely enjoyed today's episode..........everybody was acting in keeping with their character.....Yeon Seo refused to take richard simmons or more lies from everybody........I loved how she took back control of her life as much as she could.......Her going to Hu to tell him to not meddle in her business.......Her telling off the entire crazy Aunt, Nina and co, getting back the Corp De Ballet on her side and finally setting things straight with Kang Woo.....that is Lee Yeon Seo for you. She is fragile yet strong and will not bend easily. I liked how both Dan and Yeon Seo are aware that there love is doomed and have quietly decided to make most of it without hurting each other. That little scene where Yeon Seo is planning to plant trees in the fall so that they will grow in the spring marking the story of their love was so touching. You could see her happiness and Dan's feelings. Dan still loves, fears his Deity.......he isn't assuming that God will accept him or forgive him but is willing to accept his punishment. I think this is where he is different than Kang Woo. Kang Woo assumed his love would be accepted, he assumed. You can never know God's will or assume it. So, I have a feeling the ending of his would be different than Kang Woo's. I love, love how Yeon Seo said she will cherish every moment she has with Dan if they don't have much time together. I wanted to smack Kang Woo, what does he take Yeon Seo for?? Is the fact that she is madly in love with Dan a joke to him that he keeps suggesting that they stop. I know people here really rooted for him but I mean what the richard simmons, dude?? You were once madly in love, how can you not even understand them a bit?? It is one thing being scared of the outcome and other whole different level of madness to suggest the lady in question runs back to your open arms. How does his brain function?? HOW?? 

But my, my Lee Yeon Seo.......what a line..........The weather is great, should we get married Kim Dan?? I love her,the best, the most badass heroine out there currently.

7 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Okay, I immensely enjoyed today's episode..........everybody was acting in keeping with their character.....Yeon Seo refused to take richard simmons or more lies from everybody........I loved how she took back control of her life as much as she could.......Her going to Hu to tell him to not meddle in her business.......Her telling off the entire crazy Aunt, Nina and co, getting back the Corp De Ballet on her side and finally setting things straight with Kang Woo.....that is Lee Yeon Seo for you. She is fragile yet strong and will not bend easily. I liked how both Dan and Yeon Seo are aware that there love is doomed and have quietly decided to make most of it without hurting each other. That little scene where Yeon Seo is planning to plant trees in the fall so that they will grow in the spring marking the story of their love was so touching. You could see her happiness and Dan's feelings. Dan still loves, fears his Deity.......he isn't assuming that God will accept him or forgive him but is willing to accept his punishment. I think this is where he is different than Kang Woo. Kang Woo assumed his love would be accepted, he assumed. You can never know God's will or assume it. So, I have a feeling the ending of his would be different than Kang Woo's. I love, love how Yeon Seo said she will cherish every moment she has with Dan if they don't have much time together. I wanted to smack Kang Woo, what does he take Yeon Seo for?? Is the fact that she is madly in love with Dan a joke to him that he keeps suggesting that they stop. I know people here really rooted for him but I mean what the richard simmons, dude?? You were once madly in love, how can you not even understand them a bit?? It is one thing being scared of the outcome and other whole different level of madness to suggest the lady in question runs back to your open arms. How does his brain function?? HOW?? 

But my, my Lee Yeon Seo.......what a line..........The weather is great, should we get married Kim Dan?? I love her,the best, the most badass heroine out there currently.

I agree with you and the difference between KW and Dan is that the first was not an human from the beginning. Dan was an human and i believe there will be a happy end!!

The fact that JKW was so angry and drank alot before call YS to meet him, every word came from his mouth was all jealousy. He wasn't a human --- Angel became a human so he is not suitable to be in a position to tell Dan and Yeon Seo that they can't be together. I noticed he startled when Dan told him he was a human. The last words he told YS was so annoying. He against the deity. He became very greedy and jealousy.

P/S: YS is my role model when it comes to reject someone. She is so strong and feminism. Love my queen. :wub: 

It is an interesting part when Hu Sunbanim suddenly asked Ms Elena, Are you a father? OMG what if it was a plot twist but Ms Elena taught Ni Na to become a strong but bad person, who chase for their desire. How come Ms Elena become a father? What if Ms Elena is a bad angel. HAHA this week esp is so good. I am all hooked. Can't wait to see what's next in the next week. :D

8 minutes ago, Tata0601 said:

The fact that JKW was so angry and drank alot before call YS to meet him, every word came from his mouth was all jealousy. He wasn't a human --- Angel became a human so he is not suitable to be in a position to tell Dan and Yeon Seo that they can't be together. I noticed he startled when Dan told him he was a human. The last words he told YS was so annoying. He against the deity. He became very greedy and jealousy.

P/S: YS is my role model when it comes to reject someone. She is so strong and feminism. Love my queen. :wub: 

It is an interesting part when Hu Sunbanim suddenly asked Ms Elena, Are you a father? OMG what if it was a plot twist but Ms Elena taught Ni Na to become a strong but bad person, who chase for their desire. How come Ms Elena become a father? What if Ms Elena is a bad angel. HAHA this week esp is so good. I am all hooked. Can't wait to see what's next in the next week. :D

What if Ms Elena is the God in all mighty glory disguised........I mean Goblin had the Deity appear multiple times possessing humans

32 minutes ago, Tata0601 said:

that right....she had strong character.i like...:grin:

I actually loved seeing badass YS back again in these three scenes: arguing with Dan in the park, then back home in her room and reprimanding Hoo and Dan at the church. It made me realise how I miss rude bad Princess YS from the first 2 episodes, and how I miss those DanYeon "fights". She has been too soft and lovelorn and too nice to Dan ever since Dan rejected her, left and came back, that I almost forgot how much I love seeing her scream at him :P

Archived