[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking back, they never found Seung Woo's body? They assumed he died when he jumped into the sea.

This leaves an opening where he can come back with that identity.

I have a feeling he will disappear though...

PS.  Strange about the ratings. But the ratings are based on Korean viewers, different demographics from us in the thread.

1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

why the rating become low???

Because there is no 'Lock Lips' .

And the BTS keeps getting better than the drama.

If KBS want to improve the rating, they should cut the last 5 min of each day and insert the BTS in that.

I haven’t seen the episode with subs yet. But I wanted to make a quick prediction. 

I think, L will disappear on their wedding day. 

That’s why I’m really concerned about my - theirs - wedding night! 

giphy.gif

He will disappear ... And if he disappears after their wedding night ... Hae Sun will get preggie and he might come back or we may get an open ending. Yes, me, I’m not confident about the ending now either. But I trust in Hae Sun, it will be a happy ending! Otherwise I’m telling her parents she is busy having an affair with L. 

Oh, don’t worry about the ratings! It’s probably because of Song Song tragedy. I mean, I felt so down yesterday and couldn’t enjoy the episode ... imagine Koreans for whom they were practically Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. 

OH! And an other reason being, KBS betrayed everyone with the lock lip! So everyone was pissed off, I’m sure. I’m gonna take their class later. 

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

Thinking back, they never found Seung Woo's body? They assumed he died when he jumped into the sea.

This leaves an opening where he can come back with that identity.

I have a feeling he will disappear though...

PS.  Strange about the ratings. But the ratings are based on Korean viewers, different demographics from us in the thread.

I thought the same but majority on my Poll said he died ... so ... I started doubting my own prediction. :joy:

6 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Oh, don’t worry about the ratings! It’s probably because of Song Song tragedy. I mean, I felt so down yesterday and couldn’t enjoy the episode ... imagine Koreans for whom they were practically Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. 

OH! And an other reason being, KBS betrayed everyone with the lock lip! So everyone was pissed off, I’m sure. I’m gonna take their class later. 

Also, MBC give audience a proper bed scene with the leads while we were lied to. We better get a proper honeymoon if this wedding goes through and a happy ending. I hate open endings or sad endings.

If I have 2 choices here between

• reaching 10% rating but the ending is so heartbreaking that I will not be able to recover or end up hating this drama.

and

• rating is still like this but I get the best happy ending ever that makes this drama so enjoyable to watch over and over again.

I think I prefer the latter.

Have a nice Friday everyone. :blush::innocent: 

Archived