[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how we practically bullied KBS into giving us that kiss bts until they were like: “you want it? Fine, have at it. Don’t blame us for passing out due to shipping overload! B)“ hahaha.

I can’t stop watching it. KMS looks so into those kisses. They both look immersed in the scene but she looks more aware of all the people that were there to film, while L seems to be more into her than anyone around them. SHS why so shy?? I love them so much aaahhh :wub:

Happy new episode to those watching live, I unfortunately can’t bc of real life getting in the way *sighs*. I will be back later.

Kind of a compilation of last week's end...with a voiceover by the possessed one (RuNa)....

YS falling. Thinking about Angel Dan as she falls. Him saving her. Seems like he's being very open with her about who he is. Guess he won't be the memory eraser here. She passes out in his arms. He holds her and JKW runs up....

Bad guy leaves the building. There are bystanders and an ambulance on the ground. JKW had called them. Bad guy sees no body on the ground. Leaves confused. JKW on phone in his car seems frustrated as usual. 

Angel Dan puts YS to bed. Caresses her face a little. Says sorry. She seems to be having a nightmare. He holds her hand. 

Bad guy calls RuNa. 

Back to Angel Dan laying in bed with YS. Still holding hand and rubbing her shoulder. He takes her hand to kiss it when suddenly everything goes black. Bad guy is in the house!!! 

Bad guy and Angel Dan about to come face to face. I sense black Angel is coming soon. Dan opens the bedroom door. Bad guy is gone. Bad guy went outside after getting a message from RuNa. 

Archived