[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

7 hours ago, sushilicious said:

they filmed their talk show today :) 

Ngaaaa...i don't seo and bobby in the talk show pics~ i hope the gets subbed.

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

He has a charming smile, and with those disappearing eyes when he smiles, all the more charming... :wub:

He does have a charming smile~ no wonder @Ameera Ali is so smitten haha.

@triplemdo you KNG has a new zombie movie? I saw a poster sometime earlier this year. Its a comedy by the way. 

oot

Spoiler
7 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m happy for SSR by the way . Finally after all these years  . I will check out his drama when it airs . Love the female lead Go Won Hee. 

——

I'm so happy for SSR too! After about 17 years, he finally got a main lead role! Super stoked eventhough I have a love-hate relationship with romcoms. I hope I'll like this one. I dropped all hyped up romcoms eg WWWSK, TYH, HPL. Huaaa..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama lol. Got your Weibo yet? 

I tried searching from the web. But not much result when I key in Fiery Priest. Maybe I am not familiar yet how it works. Then there is a tab that asked me to access from app. 

On my iphone there is Sina Weibo and Tencent Weibo. Wonder what the difference is. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

[Spoilers] The Fiery Priest (Finale) 

Spoiler

2019042001001634200110561_20190419230405

1-34.png?w=640&ssl=1
1-35.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Sports Chosun: ‘The Fiery Priest’ Kim Nam Gil stops being a priest in order to catch Kim Min Jae

1.[+1782, -9] Bangs + angry voice + no face expressions + action, today the genre was Kim Nam Gil

2.[+1314, -14] Let Kim Nam Gil get the grand prize at Baeksang Awards and the daesang at SBS awards. From comedy to action, I don’t think there is a limit to his acting

3.[+802, -11] His gaze did it all today!! The gaze at the end was the life itself

4.[+728, -5] Kim Nam Gil still looks sexy even when he is sad ㄷ today was so sad ㅠ Ha~ Anyways, I hope it’s not a sad ending

5.[+549, -9] Tearful Kim Nam Gil is cool, he was fighting alone. Let’s go with a happy ending tomorrow

6.[+193, -2] What is this…why does time fly by whenever I watch The Fiery Priest ㅠㅠ I feel like I didn’t even watch it for 10 minutes, part 1 suddenly ended and part 2 started and like that a full hour has already passed…

7.[+195, -6] Hwang Chul Bum was pitiful today ㅜㅜ

8.[+167, -1] Kim Nam Gil is seriously the best of the best actors…He is seriously a person who you can never replace…All The Fiery Priest actors are the best…I really want to watch it for a long time ㅠㅠ Let’s go with a second season!!!

Spoiler

2019042101001659900113412_20190420233705
1-36.png?w=640&ssl=1
1-37.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Sports Chosun: ‘The Fiery Priest’ Kim Nam Gil x Lee Honey x Kim Sung Kyun, regret their sins and realize justice ‘A happy ending’

1.[+3356, -19] We will be back (We will return for Season 2)

2.[+1895, -24] ㅋㅋㅋ the monk scene at the end was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ…I look forward to the special episode on the 25th, I really enjoyed watching Kim Nam Gil, Lee Honey, Kim Sung Kyun, Keum Sae-Rok and all The Fiery Priest actors’ acting, you all have worked hard, Fighting

3.[+1654, -29] We Will Be Back????? You are really going to make a second season right?~? That’s so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4.[+1582, -18] This drama seriously didn’t difference between the mains and the supporting characters, I felt everyone’s presence that’s why I find it fun and I liked it so much…Starting from Priest Hae Il, everyone just matched well with their characters, It was such a fun drama ㅋㅋ

5.[+1268, -16] I laughed and cried while watching The Fiery Priest, I’m happy that I was able to watch Kim Nam Gil’s genre. Thank you for giving us laughter till the end…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Detective Seo matched well as Long Dragon) The Priest kept breaking records daily…Let’s meet in season 2!!!!! WWB

6.[+381, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ at the end, Seo Seung Ah was so funny, from her expression to the follow-up capoeira

7.[+394, -20] The Fiery Priest team and actors, you all have worked hard till now 

8.[+326, -7] Even if it takes long to produce season 2, Please keep the same cast!!!! I will be waiting~~

9.[+289, -2] Detective Seo…did she swap bodies with Long Dragon!? at first glance, It was just Long Dragon ㅋㅋㅋ

10.[+205, -1] This is the first time I watch a drama that was tight and fun from the beginning till the end ㅜ

11.[+202, -2] If the wwb stands for the special episode I will really hate you, please comeback with a second season ㅠㅠㅠ

cr

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

11.[+202, -2] If the wwb stands for the special episode I will really hate you, please comeback with a second season ㅠㅠㅠ

cr

Lol! I never thought of this. Hopefully they don't only mean they will be back for the special episode :joy:

•  
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm in denial...

I have yet to watch the finale.......

I haven't watched the ep with subs after watching it live on saturday :sweatingbullets:

Glad the maim cast joined the reward trip~ they all look good amd well rested :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

April 21, 2019 penguin-dance.gif

SBS Drama "The Fiery Priest" Likely to Come Out With Season 2

Source: Sports Donga via HanCinema.net

photo1055032.jpg

It looks like there will be a second season of the SBS drama "The Fiery Priest". According to sources, the success of the first season led to the decision of the second season.

"The Fiery Priest" ended on the 20th with a viewing rate of 22%. The final episode also sent out writing saying 'We will be back'. "The Fiery Priest" starring Kim Nam-gil, Lee Honey and others was well supported for its story of fighting evil.

tfp_wwb.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

@Ameera Ali his suits is what makes him more awesome. Its kdrama villain 101. Villains has a killer wardrobe. Hahaha

Agree , he was so handsome :love:, Also I like him in casual look , hoodies on him was wow  :mrgreen:

@triplem , @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin @katakwasabi 

He dark , sexy , mysterious 

Spoiler

XLrRKk.gif?download=true

8C6E265B-31C4-4336-9F94-18BFFE33F0FE.jpg

.. :joy::blush::yum: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

So I finally watched the last episodes

1. Father Kim's bad boy hairdo made me chuckle, he looked like my old [female] English teacher

2. I had to look twice who this is lmao

lO3z1Wd.jpg

In general it was a fine finale made with the agenda to have a second season, so I was not surprised there were no serious goodbyes etc, we will see them all again.

Also everyone needs to apologize for thinking Father Han was behind Father Lees death :lol:

Hopefully S2 won't be too far away as I still wait for a life sign of Secret Forest S2. :mellow:

And Kim Nam Gil you

klB5IuS.gif

PS: if you need some weekly comedy mixed with drama, Special Labor Inspector Jo Jang-Poong is a nice one. Doing some pr here :ph34r:

:heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Finally watched with subs lol. It was the best finale. Hopefully they get the same cast for season 2:persevere:. We need our team tsunami :lol:.

First of all, I'm glad scar face is dead:rolleyes:. He deserved that shot:sweatingbullets:

Bobby had a transformation in prison lol. I didn't recognize him until Song Sac called him Long Dragon:sweat_smile:.

I guess the wig went to detective Seo cuz she looked awesome in it:joy::mrgreen:. Also, did the detective shave his head? He looked bald for real lol. Good thing his leg didn't hit father Kim's face otherwise he would have gotten a beating lol. Prosecutor Park pulling father Kim's hair while running:lol:. Some things never change lol. This was the perfect ending.  

The nun made me laugh when she saw the cars and bodyguards and asked father Kim "What did you do this time?"lol:mrgreen:. The look on father Kim's face was priceless:D. It got worse when Father Kim and the crew started taking selfies with the pope lol:joy:

I have many moments to talk about but I'll cut it short lol:joy:. Thanks to all Chingus that made this thread fun and enjoyable:wub:. To all Chingus who posted the videos, recaps, summaries and screen shots, thank you very much:kiss_wink::heart:. I'll see you around:glasses:.

• Like 3
  • Love 2