[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Tuesday... Is it to early to be expecting a preview being dropped??

Anyone keeping track when does preview usually come out?

For last wk episodes, SBS NOW only released the preview on Friday late afternoon.

A few hours before the broadcast.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Park Min Young And “The Fiery Priest” Top Rankings For Most Buzzworthy Actors And Dramas

by J. Lim

97b0f1ab1ff04bb098c147c1128d1b21.jpeg?s=

The Good Data Corporation released their weekly ratings for the most buzzworthy dramas and cast members on April 16.

The company analyzed 25 dramas that are currently on air or are set to air soon from April 8 to April 14. They took into consideration news articles, blogs, online community forums, videos, and social media buzz to calculate their results.

SBS’s “The Fiery Priest” came out on top for most buzzworthy, maintaining its lead in the top position. The drama has captured the hearts of many viewers, and continues to set new viewership ratings records with each new episode.

Kim Nam Gil maintained his second place position for his leading role in “The Fiery Priest” and third place went to Kim Dong Wook for his appearances in MBC’s “Special Labor Inspector Mr. Jo.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1317876wpp/park-min-young-and-the-fiery-priest-top-rankings-for-most-buzzworthy-actors-and-dramas

The Fiery Priest: Episodes 31-32

by LollyPip

Priest3132-00315.jpg

There’s nothing more important in life than having people you can rely on, especially when your problems get bigger than you can handle alone. It’s when things are at there worst that a person finds out who their real friends are, and Hae-il needs his friends more than ever as he finds himself under attack. But he’s not out, only down, and this is one priest who’s never down for long.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/04/the-fiery-priest-episodes-31-32/

• Like 7

33 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hwang is the older brother, Honey is the only sister and you have the playful younger brother Hae Il...lolllll.

Hwang is the studious well-behaved older brother. Honey is the always cheerful only sister. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Woot! SBS posted a Sis Kim special 

15 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem he looks coollllll

He does...I think he looks better here than in LUTYN

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , @lu09 , @Lawyerh , @sushilicious , @ktcjdrama & @Sejabin  

someone plz stop me from drawing Hwang 24/7 :mrgreen:

* It’s official, he is my oppa  :yum: 

Chingu, what did you do lol?:mrgreen::joy: . You have fallen deeply for Hwang:lol:. We need to send you to vacation until Friday lol:sweat_smile::tounge_xd:. By the way, nice drawing:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Chingu, what did you do lol?:mrgreen::joy: . You have fallen deeply for Hwang:lol:. We need to send you to vacation until Friday lol:sweat_smile::tounge_xd:. By the way, nice drawing:wub:

Thanks god , mr poop isn’t  my crush , or You will see me draw his iconic moment everywhere :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Woahhhh...Hwang is buzzworthy actor no 6!!!!

I think this is what is most amazing with FP. The supporting characters shine as much as the main leads. Its amazing. Last week it was Sister Kim. This week its Hwang's turn to join the buzzworthy actor list.

I have a soft spot for 2nd leads and supporting casts. Go Joon is on my list now. And  no wonder he looks familiar, I recently watched Miljung and he was in it too :lol:.

He was one of the good guys. Can you recognize him in the group pictures below? Hehe

fullsizephoto755605.jpg

photo758154.jpg

Hwang!!!

photo1042731.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

So... I caved and finally watched the latest episode with subs.

I'm gonna stay positive and believe that Father Han did not die!

But I'm gonna bet that the thing that shock the detectives is....

Spoiler

Father Lee killed himself after being threatened at the villa.

I can be hopeful right? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Hide contents

I can be hopeful right? 

Oh noesss..that would be major TLE dejavu and viewers might riot. But for Fiery Priest case, it is possible since its the final eps anyways. There's no room for viewers to complain much. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

So... I caved and finally watched the latest episode with subs.

I'm gonna stay positive and believe that Father Han did not die!

Hide contents

I can be hopeful right? 

I doubt it though... What will be his motive? He is fighting for something. And then it will also put the whole mission that Kim embarked on become meaningless... But @katakwasabi is right in that it will be totally a TLE dejavu. Please no....

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I doubt it though... What will be his motive? He is fighting for something. And then it will also put the whole mission that Kim embarked on become meaningless... But @katakwasabi is right in that it will be totally a TLE dejavu. Please no....

After frying some of my brain cells, I'm conjuring some possibilities.

1) Father Lee made a deal with the villains that he will sacrifice himself for them to leave the church and orphanage alone. But of course villains are villains for a reason....

Or

2) He was coerced to die else they will take the church and orphanage by force.

Or 

3) He wanted his death to be the catalyst to set things in motion.

Or

4) After he was attacked, he lost his way back and stumbled to the cliff and fell by accident.

:crazy:

So let's say Father Lee was indeed murdered..

Shocking revelations can be:

1) Father Han is the son of some congressman who is the big bad

2) The President is the big bad

3) Omg... my head hurts

@sushilicious I've fried my brain and I don't understand the game you guys are playing so I did not participate so that I won't break the flow of the game. :sweatingbullets:

As for your question..  Father Kim has better and more outfit change compared to our poor Mateo in The Guest... 

If Father Kim is indeed out for blood, he might not want to kill someone in his priest-ware. 

His hairstyle? Could be the wind.

Or the style of our crazy, monster Hae Il. :lol:

As for the endings?

I'm gonna bet that it will be a satisfying closure for all of us.

The real big bad is finally apprehended and justice served to every villains!

No more stupid cult and their Ukha!

Father Han is still alive and managing the church.

Sister Kim is helping with the orphanage.

Father Lee's honour restored and Father Kim leaves for Argentina. 

#becauseithinkpositively :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4) After he was attacked, he lost his way back and stumbled to the cliff and fell by accident.

:crazy:

What he stumbled on , he didn’t slipped on to a p**p I hope  , this drama everyone leaving something on the road , that may cause death or injuries 

zv7XV8.gif?download=true

.. @lu09 ur partner, need to be send to jail for that :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

# me just thinking of environment :mrgreen:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

What he stumbled on , I hope he didn’t slipped on to a p**p  , this drama everyone leaving something on the road , that may cause death 

LOL

If there are no "petals".. it might be dangerous you know...

SnivelingThirdHydatidtapeworm-size_restr

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

What he stumbled on , he didn’t slipped on to a p**p I hope  , this drama everyone leaving something on the road , that may cause death or injuries 

.. @lu09 ur partner, need to be send to jail for that :sweat_smile::mrgreen:

# me just thinking of environment :mrgreen:

This is not compared to what Bobby and crew did lol:joy::mrgreen:. But then again, my partner distributed that drug so:rolleyes::glasses: :sweat_smile:.

• LOL 5