[Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - "WE WILL BE BACK !"

Admin

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Trying to tell myself that Either Han nor Nun Kim is the killer....(Or Final Boss)...The motorcyclist....could he be in the picture too?

Nun Kim said to have a appointment to play go stop with the elderly so she didn’t go...but how did the bad guys know that they will be at the mall? Could she have told them if she is the boss? How did scar face even escape at the first place?who was there to help them to escape....but most importantly who is in the video...Err have to wait again...

Omo! Kim. It didn't pass my mind that it could be her. But she could totally be the final boss. Huhuhu

Ngaaaa...now I have to wait a week for new episodes after playing catch up this past week. Lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

While I don’t think any of us are surprised with seeing both KNG & LHN in the TOP ten, what’s amazing is to see Baek Ji Won - yes the actress who plays Sis Kim up there as well . :heart:

Woah. Sis kim is on fire! Its amazing considering she is a supporting character. Might be many were interested with her gambling skills. Hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

53 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Woah. Sis kim is on fire! Its amazing considering she is a supporting character. Might be many were interested with her gambling skills. Hehehe

Lol! She displayed some mad skills . Not bad right for someone who was so annoying at the beginning of the drama . Agree with your earlier post - I highly doubt it’s Han or Sis Kim who killed Father Lee 

edit : I know this is really coming out of left field but what about that psychiatrist who was from the church ? We have not seen much of her in later episodes right ? Possible suspect ? 

Edited by Guest

30 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

Now the truck of doom has a replacement. Those clown wigs are the culprits (no offence to clowns), they are cursed in kdramas from now on.

This is a week of agonizing for the finale. BRB

Clown wigs and photobooths are a deadly combo. Once a kdrama character takes a picture wearing a clown wig, they are susceptible to be the next kill target. There might be an algorithm in the photobooth machine.

36 minutes ago, triplem said:

edit : I know this is really coming out of left field but what about that psychiatrist who was from the church ? We have not seen much of her in later episodes right ? Possible suspect ? 

Ohhh..this would be interesting. We haven't seen much of her. But we also don't have enough background to feel anything much if she is the big boss. Since we only have 4 episodes left, I think it would be hard to establish her character for viewers (personally: me) to actually care. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Just watched the last episode with subs... Father Han NOOOO :tears::tears::tears: As soon as he went on a date with Hae Il, I knew this kind of thing will happen especially since we still have two episodes left.. Typical k-drama.

I usually avoid Soompi forums and IG posts before I can watch with subs but for this episode I regret doing that :bawling:

2 hours ago, triplem said:

OMG I totally forgot about her! She could have a part in all this, right, because she was introduced properly and had a bit of screen time in the early episodes?

• Like 6

@katakwasabi Nam couldn't be the killer. He is way too timid. I'd rather it's not anyone from church. 

The psychiatrist... hmm I wonder too. She could be it. Because she knew Father Lee personally and was introduced to Kim by Father Lee himself. But she has no connection to Fearsome Foursome, so she wouldn't be anywhere near the woods or Hwang's villa. 

• Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] The Fiery Priest, 열혈사제 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST Final Episodes April 19-20

LOL... look at the way Kim jolted a bit when Park hit him. 

:scream: @LyraYoo that drawing of the horse...!!! So on point in illustrating a train-wreck drama!

I really enjoy watching Geum Sae Rok, the actress playing Seo. I want to check out her other dramas. If not, please please someone have her work on a new drama asap!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 , last two episodes was full of WTF faces moments, it was hilarious when our fiery priest just want to help ms park , instead  everyone start questioning their relationship :mrgreen: :joy: 

True lol. Look at Ms Park, she is suddenly shy:glasses::tounge_wink:. We know she enjoys it :joy::thumbsup:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4