Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

don´t like the idea about break up as JS is not emotional stable at the moment as the stalker is back.... I hope they talk about it, and if they need to take a break it is just temporally separation as she is doing the drama and figuring out what she want to do with her life (I kinda hope she end up doing law school again). But I hope they do keep contact with each other sometime though. Let see what the writer have in store for us :) 

• Like 11

Hard sub for preview ep 12

Writer: I really wished that Oh Yoon Seo ssi can be the lead actress for my drama
EJ: Will Yoon Seo ssi stop coming to the office today?
JR: She came to work as a secretary in here because she is interested in law. Won't she keep work in law?
HJ: The others and law firm must be surprised
Reporters: Is she works because of her acting as a lawyer...
HJ: Especially towards Lawyer Kwon Jung Rok... (?)
SW: I don't need anything else. Being by your side is enough
JH: Especially about today a woman who is like rose that I want to hug. What should I do about you?
CEO: Both of them can't date each other
YS: What should I do? 
CEO: You must know something right? Right?
HJ: Who knows?
HJ: I know it's not appropriate (?) but can you both break up? For Yoon Seo's sake?
JR: Is it a problem that I like Oh Jin Shim ssi?

tag @stroppyse for another translations of preview

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, sal2 said:

don´t like the idea about break up as JS is not emotional stable at the moment as the stalker is back.... I hope they talk about it, and if they need to take a break it is just temporally separation as she is doing the drama and figuring out what she want to do with her life (I kinda hope she end up doing law school again). But I hope they do keep contact with each other sometime though. Let see what the writer have i store for us :) 

For me, Her manager's intervention should be the trigger for OJS to take control of her life for real. So far, she has let people, like the CEO and her manager, treat her like a teenager and she was never responsible for her life. The CEO and her manager made the decision for her... maybe that's how the writer will use this scene. I doubt that OJS would accept the break up... Moreover, it looks like he is acting behind her back. To me, the manager and the CEO have never really perceived OJS's true personality. 

So far, the writer hasn't used any typical k-drama cliches like f. ex. the love triangle.   

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Darn!!! The manager and CEO are a bunch of jerks :triumph:  I hope OJS will put her foot down....The situation seems to makes her have to choose between her career and KJR.....:cold_sweat:

add.

@bebebisous33

From the recap, OJS seems to be grows stronger to stand on her own because she dares to call The Stalker and admonishes him....

• Like 12

@triplem, the preview from your post of episode 12.

Writer: I wish that my project’s leading lady would be Oh Yoon Seo.
Yang: Will Yoon Seo-shi come to work today?
JR: Since she started working as a legal secretary because she wanted to experience a change of jobs, wouldn’t she continue to do legal work?
Mgr: The people at your law firm are really going to be surprised.
Reporters: Was the reporter role…? How was she…?
Mgr: Especially, Lawyer Kwon Jung Rok.
SW: I don’t need anything else. The place by your side is enough.
Choi: I who is like this rose, with a woman like you who could enfold me like a flower vase. How nice would that be?
CEO: There is absolutely no way they can be dating!
JS: Oh no!
Agency CEO: You know something! You know something, don’t you?!
Mgr: I probably don’t?
Mgr: This is rude to ask, but for Yoon Seo’s sake, I wish you would break up with her.
JR: Is my liking Oh Jin Shim-shi causing troubles for her?

So, tomorrow YS will be offered the role in the legal drama which will become big news. And, JR is asked to break up with YS for her sake. Hopefully, this does not lead to an actual break up. I mean they're both adults who love each other, so why should they break up any way? It's not as if they are doing something immoral or unfeasible, but who knows how the writer will treat it. Anyway, it looks as if it may get a little bit angsty still. However, JR will have to deal with the consequences of dating an actual star which he hasn't had to really experience as yet.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

Aigooo! He's so adorable! He is like an excited kiddo.

sQ1QiJz.gif

And like a disappointed puppy!

Spoiler

vwBk3vX.gif

fdknlS0.gif

TCBmrHB.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Btw, I am waiting forward for the amusement park BTS.....nyahahahahahahahahaaa.....:joy: KJR has more expressions in that scene alone than 11 episodes put together....:joy:

• LOL 10

I also sick of “I break up with you because I care for your wellbeing”. Silly plot. However at the end of the day, it is still a Kdrama so prepare for the worst but still hope for the best. If the writer makes them break up even for one episode I’ll be so disappointed. 

We was was worried KJR would be disappointed knowing OJS has secrets or even worse, split up with her. However the writer solved it way too smooth by letting KJR affirmed he’d like her no matter what, 100, 1000 secrets, he was fine. Let’s see how the episode tomorrow solve this problem.

P/S: I’m so glad I find this forum. Everyone is very constructive & informative. Last drama I saw was The last empress. I also joined a fan page on FB. Members were verbally attacked each other when they supported different leading roles. I had to quit after a couple of days since it was so stressful.

• Like 11
  • Love 5

@Lawyerh I can’t wait for MR Romeo - last week he play Ukulele , now he pull out the roses 

99DF295A-78C1-481C-B999-10E5B97DB60F.gif

... he is killing me :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Me too. Her manager has no right to tell him that... a break up: what is his reason? KJR represents a thread to her career? Right now, she has no real job offer and she can think about a change of career. 

@attriste LGJ's case is linked to SW's case... and both have the same attorney: Choi. Therefore I am expecting a showdown between SW/KJR and Choi.

Ahh yes yes now that i have rewatched, Choi Yoon Su is the lawyer that does the dirty work for all the conglomerates... and gets paid princely sums for that.

@stroppyse and @alleram95 thanks for the subs. Looking at them, it looks like JR doesn't know about YS's drama secret yet, does he?

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, triplem said:

If you watch these scenes carefully, even without subs , you will come to appreciate the sort of positive person JS is . I felt her inner beauty shine here & loved how she always sees the silver lining . While the cute clumsiness of JR trying to do sweet things for JS was possibly to provide comic relief , it’s JS response & her wonderful attitude of making the best of the situation that warms the heart . It really does show the sort of strong & courageous person that she is . 

Indeed... My heart is also touched by her sincerity ;)

I think the alternative title Reach of Sincerity is more apt actually. The Chinese title also translates to "Touching (the) Sincerity (true heart)"

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

This scene was cute from @triplem's post.

JR: Selling such defective items like this! I think I have to immediately report them! And, sue them for compensation as well!
(fireworks down the beach)
YS: Oh, so pretty! Lawyer-nim, let’s put off suing them for compensation, and watch the fireworks together instead.
JR: But those aren’t our fireworks.
YS: If we watch them, then their our fireworks. Right? Hurry. Quickly. (pulls him to sit down by her) So pretty!
JR: I’m sorry, Oh Jin Shim-shi
YS: What? What for?
JR: I wanted to make Oh Jin Shim-shi happy, so we came all the way here. But, I was more afraid of the rides, I made a mess of the cotton candy that you had wanted to eat so much, and even the fireworks… It feels as if I’ve ruined everything. The men in the dramas all make Oh Jin Shim-shi - (instagram cuts off here, next clip has a piece taken off, but captures YS' response to this)

YS: I’ve been more happy than in any drama scene. (JR looks at her) The reason why being…this time, I came with the person I really love. Who is my real boyfriend. And, whose care of me is real as well. So, I was happier than any other time. Really! If it’s with lawyer-nim, I’ve become certain that I can win out over anything.
(JR nods)

As @triplem mentioned, there is a sweetness to YS in these scenes. She knows that JR is trying hard for her sake to make her feel better, and she actually revels in feeling loved and protected by him. So, rather than focusing on things that go wrong, she's able to laugh it off and enjoy being with her man. And, in this scene when JR apologizes for messing up, she's able to show him that what really matters to her is just that they're together.

With this kind of thoughtfulness, I can't imagine that they are going to separate, even temporarily. I'm sure that JR will think about it, since it's being couched as being for YS' sake, however, he knows now how hard a time YS had had, and he knows how lonely YS had been before she joined the lawfirm and started dating him. So, I can't imagine that he'll leave her for her own sake.

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Indeed... My heart is also touched by her sincerity ;)

I think the alternative title Reach of Sincerity is more apt actually. The Chinese title also translates to "Touching (the) Sincerity (true heart)"

As always with these Korean titles, it's a play on a lead character's name.

"Jin Shim" is YS' real name.

"Jin Shim" also means sincerity or literally a "true heart"

So, the title is "Jin Shim is Touched" and from the meaning of "jin shim", you get the various title translations. Hope this is interesting to know, anyway. :)

17 minutes ago, attriste said:

@stroppyse and @alleram95 thanks for the subs. Looking at them, it looks like JR doesn't know about YS's drama secret yet, does he?

No, it doesn't. JR knew that YS was going to work for the lawfirm for 3 months, but he didn't know that she was researching for a drama character. I think the CEO had initially told JR that YS had just wanted to try working in a legal office since YS' agency would have wanted the potential for a new role to be kept secret.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

@stroppyse

I speak Chinese TeoChew dialect and as a novice in K drama I found out that there are lots of exact same words between TeoChew and Korean....Shim is also (literal and figurative) heart in TeoChew...I even listed it down and the list is growing....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Rock it Baby! Go for Love! 157.gif

T4RITYZ.gif

Spoiler

na54FjP.gif

lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 CEO's reaction... " The look that says UhggH?! "

She's only showing her beautiful eyes CEO-nim ... big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

Spoiler

qpm9Y7g.gif

Spoiler

EAr1yPH.gif

The Ukulele SHIP is ready to sail ... 101.gif

IBW85LG.gif

jnAdh02.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@stroppyse

I speak Chinese TeoChew dialect and as a novice in K drama I found out that there are lots of exact same words between TeoChew and Korean....Shim is also heart in TeoChew...I even listed it down and the list is growing....

Well, there were some major Chinese influences throughout the centuries on the Korean peninsula. I wasn't sure of which dialects, but I thought it interesting that I could recognize certain words when watching a c-drama or t-drama, with the subtitles to use as a guide that I'm hearing the word right rather than confusing a similar sounding word.

Sorry, this conversation is a bit tangential to this thread. @cenching, I'm going to move this part of the conversation to +/- if you don't mind.

Going back to the drama, I'm just opposed to last minute angst in the relationship. The stalker thing coming to the fore is fine, since it's something that YS had to deal with. However, rather than an actual separation, I hope that the next hurdle for the couple to go over together will be his coping with her celebrity status and thus having to be mindful of the public. Because until now, JR has only had some people tell him how big a star YS is, e.g. SW mentioning it, but JR hasn't had to deal with a full-court press by the reporters as would happen the minute they see that he's her boyfriend.

• Like 11

My prediction gone wrong. But as long as KJR got there on time and OYS is safe I am ok with it.

By far, our fav couple has handled everything with each other. They respect each other and consider each other's feelings. Plus they both are adults I hope they handle this difficult phase with maturity & don't let each other go. 

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, there were some major Chinese influences throughout the centuries on the Korean peninsula. I wasn't sure of which dialects, but I thought it interesting that I could recognize certain words when watching a c-drama or t-drama, with the subtitles to use as a guide that I'm hearing the word right rather than confusing a similar sounding word.

Sorry, this conversation is a bit tangential to this thread. @cenching, I'm going to move this part of the conversation to +/- if you don't mind.

Going back to the drama, I'm just opposed to last minute angst in the relationship. The stalker thing coming to the fore is fine, since it's something that YS had to deal with. However, rather than an actual separation, I hope that the next hurdle for the couple to go over together will be his coping with her celebrity status and thus having to be mindful of the public. Because until now, JR has only had some people tell him how big a star YS is, e.g. SW mentioning it, but JR hasn't had to deal with a full-court press by the reporters as would happen the minute they see that he's her boyfriend.

Me too. I don't want any break up. Besides, I think, this is now OJS's fight. It is her turn to show how much she loves him. She needs to make things clear to the CEO and her manager. She needs to speak her mind... and not let people and the media control her life. Remember that Always colleagues were curious about the type of man OYS would date. It would be interesting to see OYS using the media for her own advantage. By claiming that KJR is her boyfriend in front of the journalists, LGJ can no longer use the same methods to stalk her. KJR has already announced to his father, OJS was his girlfriend... So it is her move right now. Since she is a celebrity, she has to announce it.  

• Like 14