[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

11 hours ago, greezlybee said:

I just finished watching the 12th episode and I couldn't help myself to not fall more deeply in love with JR. I mean... he's clueless as hell but he's so considerate. He literally hugged her and congratulated her without asking any question wow amazing I need someone like him too.

lawyer couple romance starts to bloom and mr. Choi kept on asking himself what he should do with her, SW and YR being a married couple and lipstick? no it's lip balm. ok this is one epic commercial lol. 

and the break up... it's sad but it's somehow needed y know. I have so many mixed feelings with this episode :(: *gosh the way he looked at her makes me WAIL* thank you, next. literally.

I really hope that their reconciliation will be one of the books!! Sure thing JS will use that jengga piece and i am waiting and excited it to happen. Fast forward to ep14 hahah

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Mydzblue0421 said:

I really hope that their reconciliation will be one of the books!! Sure thing JS will use that jengga piece and i am waiting and excited it to happen. Fast forward to ep14 hahah

It will happen but it will certainly take some time.  First, our OJS/OYS will be the lead in the drama.  If what they said in the earlier episode  "80% is shot abroad" then she might leave SK for a while (if it is still true since they have lot of investors now). Then they will need to show it on tv and the possibilities of her acting improved tremendously will let the fans and general public see how dedicated she is (although the staff at ALWAYS and we know about that already).  :blush:   Maybe that will be the time for her to ask  KJR to grant her a wish.

Credit to the owner

7 hours ago, guin89 said:

I agree with you entirely. The break-up does make sense and is necessary. On top of that, it shows how deep JR’s feelings and care  for JS are. In addition, I’ve heard people calling JR being a liar since he promised JS that he would be fighting by her side. I beg to disagree though. I mean, he had ALWAYS been supporting her through the hard times and dramatic events ever since he got to know her. He only decided to break up when things were already kinda settled down and she got her fame back. 

Hello everyone, I’ve been following this thread for a while :). I only sign up today because apparently I’ve become sooooo interested in this couple haha. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome. Nice to meet you.

:joy:uh .. Finally watched this week episode till finished..

The second ship in Always office tho, I expect their kiss in episode 14:tounge_wink: Dying laughing with this couple progress DanChoi:joy::heart:

Is it a sin despite with our otp hardships in epi 12, I laugh a lot with yall reaction to it (all those memes and gifs):joy::joy: I'm certain believe somehow it will be a silver lining and will wrapped beautifully BUT still ep 12 offer us a LOT of bitter fact that uri otp couple must have through, because they seem in this LaLaLand when OYS far from her original kingdom/castle, then.. She is back, bitter fact hits, KJR maximum effort to make her happy safe and sound anytime with full of logic terms is that noble idiocy.. I haaaate noble idiocy but if I think in KJR shoes, I will understand his choice, because it is really critical time for her, she should focus to choose what makes her happy (acting) despite than weighing about their couple status and KJR place.. It is very realistic. I swear the silence of the scene is sooo heartbreaking and it feels so sad to watch them going through those not sweet facts:bawling:

Or maybe there is a slight of hope that writer surprises us with opening of ep 13 that OJS/OYS will not agree with 'let's break up' thing and make the deal with KJR about their relationship (that maybe they are will pause it or something like that to be careful) :joy:

On 3/15/2019 at 11:18 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

There is no greater love or sacrifice than loving someone beyond yourself or even your own happiness...

What kind of man is this? KJR

Ending where you once started isn't about the lack of love but rather the abundance of it...  When he has been gifted with more happiness than he ever thought possible.  When he has witnessed first hand all that OJS has had to go through and endure.  When he has heard from those whom are closest to her and knows all she deserves.

While refusing in saying he wouldn't be the first to let go.  When he is struggling in driving home in his heart and in his mind.  When he can't seem to sleep while tossing and turning in his bed.  When he makes excuses instead of telling his coworkers the truth.  When he stands there all alone with only memories thinking on the roof.  When he misses her farewell party because he already has a farewell plan of his own.  Who wants to suffer saying good-bye twice when once is hard enough...

When he thanked her and it wasn't simply words. 

When his lips and heart trembled in dreading in even having to face her in saying lets break up out loud.

For he knew he was deceiving himself body and soul but her happiness meant more...

Love isn't about receiving but more about giving.  And putting the other persons happiness first.

Something her manager and others still need to learn. 

Breaking up may seem to be a mistake but to him it was done in love and for her sake...

Perfect words representation of uri KJR burden.. !! I'm crying to imagine these words with the last minutes of epi 12.. :heart::bawling::bawling::heart:

to cheer up here I want to present to the thread.. Please enjoy it with me.. (I rofl-ed when this scene came, I just love the way their edit KJR reaction.. God LDW faces made my day.. It's nice to know he is still human:joy:)

roflkjr.jpg

rofl5.jpg

Spoiler

rofl4.jpg

On 3/15/2019 at 4:18 AM, USAFarmgirl said:

There is no greater love or sacrifice than loving someone beyond yourself or even your own happiness...

What kind of man is this? KJR

Ending where you once started isn't about the lack of love but rather the abundance of it...  When he has been gifted with more happiness than he ever thought possible.  When he has witnessed first hand all that OJS has had to go through and endure.  When he has heard from those whom are closest to her and knows all she deserves.

While refusing in saying he wouldn't be the first to let go.  When he is struggling in driving home in his heart and in his mind.  When he can't seem to sleep while tossing and turning in his bed.  When he makes excuses instead of telling his coworkers the truth.  When he stands there all alone with only memories thinking on the roof.  When he misses her farewell party because he already has a farewell plan of his own.  Who wants to suffer saying good-bye twice when once is hard enough...

When he thanked her and it wasn't simply words. 

When his lips and heart trembled in dreading in even having to face her in saying lets break up out loud.

For he knew he was deceiving himself body and soul but her happiness meant more...

Love isn't about receiving but more about giving.  And putting the other persons happiness first.

Something her manager and others still need to learn. 

Breaking up may seem to be a mistake but to him it was done in love and for her sake...

Your words are so beautiful... I kept remembering the stolen glances he gave her while they were watching RH and when he blurted the words "Oh Yeon seo ssi" my heart is filled with so much emotion and I cried again :bawling:

@Lawyerh little reminder why we loves our side guy story :wub::heart:, to listen to all this nonsense comes  out of his mouth is priceless - to our Romeo :joy: 

9580DDA1-9D4C-4AF6-8F25-9AA7FBC84B18.jpg

9CE9017E-814B-4A1F-A318-34CE93B6FAB6.jpg

CED9A22D-25A2-4A1B-BE25-2B96595B61E1.jpg

... @cenching Wake up, just like u everything comes out of his mouth is Rainbow :mrgreen: 

Spoiler

06A93C8C-1914-4367-849A-5F8F9CF61DB5.gif

@triplem can u help and make gifs for this scene, I would love that :blush::wub:

well fellas i think most of us agree that KJR only did it because of OJS’s sake. (i always think its harder to let go of someone you really holding dearly..)if some of you are still upset with KJR here’s LDW to brighten up your moodhyPzALs.gif or you probably prefer this 

Spoiler

04qJlVS.gif

OJS be like vS2PWXM.gif

4 hours ago, bairama said:

to cheer up here I want to present to the thread.. Please enjoy it with me.. (I rofl-ed when this scene came, I just love the way their edit KJR reaction.. God LDW faces made my day.. It's nice to know he is still human:joy:)

its so funny i cant :joy:

KaPuc8T.gif

EP 11-12 #TouchYourHeart

I enjoy watching two episodes back to back…& specially for this drama…its just worthy of binge watching...How this drama goes from happy to sad to again happy in few moments…
Finally, we had much awaited JungRok & Stalker faceoff…must say stalker is good actor, with his expressions he did manage to bring out that creepiness of stalker…His smile & eyes are so creepy….& JungRok being the perfect knight in shining armor protected “his girl”…JungRok had been quite sharp in recognizing Stalker’s driver & timely reaching to protect YunSeo (how sleek he looked when he drove back) …..How I loved the conviction in his voice when he warned the stalker “Stay away from my girl”….The confidence & right he showed on Oh JinSim…just spoke volumes of his love….Every girl deserves a guy like JungRok in her life….

ix8bTqd.png

It was heart fluttering how JungRok, stayed with YunSeo until she felt normal…& glad YunSeo opened up about her part of story…she needed to open out her emotions she went through all these years…JungRok was so considerate so protective about her, he understood her pain & stayed with her throughout…
YunSeo narrating her flashback, just made me realize all this so gets close to reality, the incidents in news this week…& the coincidence of timing of this drama, it broadcasted just in time when there has been so much news about DRUG/SEX SCANDAL of *famous* celebrities is under investigation,it's  just so disturbing to even imagine what girls wud have gone through at time & gonna suffer in their lifetime. …None of the girls, wud be as protected or strong like YunSeo… or get a second chance like her…
Hope everyone who is involved receive the hardest punishment they deserve….with no leniency.

++++++

JungRok was quite smart in asking for the date “officially” …which turned into  so fun at amusement park, though the brave girl & scared hero is quite tried & tested sequence in Kdramas…but Wookie’s expressions as scared JungRok were priceless…I liked the irony of the situation…he was consistently convincing YunSeo he will protect her…but he himself was more scared of rides….but the main highlight was JungRok bringing that cotton candy for YunSeo…it was so precious  & adorable how JungRok tried everything to cheer her up, YunSeo really needed this funtime to divert her attention….. No wonder when she next time dealt with stalker even if it was through telephone conversation she had that in built confidence & she wasn’t scared at all ….She talked to him boldly as she knows, she has nothing to fear, when she has JungRok beside her…
Though it was surprising, how soon & easily stalker issue was handled, I was expecting some courtroom drama “An attorney fighting it out legally for his GF & make stalker pay for his crimes”….they had enough material to drage this whole issue for 2 more episodes so, we cud have just 1 epi of break up  two of them reuniting in finale week…but with stalker issue resolved more focus on the “Breakup”…& it gonna go the usual Kdrama way…we will have a whole week of break up…

JungRok asking for break up, was literally heartbreaking for YunSeo, & even for us it was heart breaking…but somewhere it just shows sincerity of JungRok’s love for Oh JinSim, he loves her so much to the extent to give up on his own happiness for her sake…

Its not easy having the world's eyes on you all the time…& how tough a life of celebrity is, always being conscious of the image they carry in public & always have to be ready for being in limelight….but JungRok realizes what acting means for YunSeo, how much she loves her passion of being onscreen…& he will do anything he can to help her achieve her dreams….

Mr Choi-Ms. Dan, goodluck to both of them….rooting for them, more than the second lead…
++++++
From previews, its quite clear they gonna go separate paths, that’s why not looking forward to next episodes…its gonna be a tear jearker week ahead…but really hope things get normal sooner than we expect & everything sorts out in next two episodes.… so we can have a happy final week filled with only smiles…

yEgz16Q.png

p.s.—JungRok is really a sweet sweet considerate boyfriend!!!  Every girl deserves a BF in her life.....

So I braved myself to watch ep.12 with subs...

When the ending scene where he called her screen name OYS came, I teared up badly and couldn't see the screen clearly through my tears... Should've waited the watching till next week so the wait for next episode will not be long... :sweatingbullets:

CMIIW, I thought in the preview KJR is going to help Park Soo Myeong, whose mother came looking for him, to submit for an appeal? So the mother wasn't really making it difficult for him, but I think something happen to her son and she was hysteric because of it...

It seems like after the break up, KJR hits rock bottom and loses his confidence as a lawyer...He is pouring his heart out to his accidental housemate and I hope the housemate will become a bridge l between them just like before....

I am done crying. I am so sorry for the lame posts I have been making for the past 2 days. 
      About the episode till around 46 minutes into the show everything was going on fine. And then the dreadful call came. Even though, OYS told her Oppa clearly not to put his nose in her dating life. He did just that. Why don't people listen? And what's with you exactly, depyonim? I don't get even if KJR & OYS are dating (which they are) why is he getting nervous?
   I really liked manager Oppa and law firm depyonim from the start but I am so heartbroken and disappointed. At this point, even the entertainment industry CEO would have solved matters the better way.
        About KJR.. this guy.... he really touched my heart in so many ways. He is wise, considerate, loving & super adorable. I just loved the way he said, "whatever it is I won't be the first one to talk about breakup" and then he reflected on his own words. The way he congratulated her on her achievement was priceless. When he said, "Oh Yoon seo ssi" my heart broke into so many pieces. The silence of the situation made it more difficult to hold back my emotions.
        About the precap, our lawyer couple has started dating.. yay. They look cute together. As for our main lead, it's a sad week. They both immersed themselves in work so much, so no one can guess what's happening in their mind. They both are sad. Again with law firm CEO, someone is working like madman, I bet almost ignoring his own health. Are you happy now? And manager Oppa "Is that guy still on your mind?" That guy has a name and it's Lawyer Kwon Jeong ruk. 
     It looks like PSM's mother is here to ask KJR to be her son's representative in some case. Maybe that's why he said, if he doesn't take this case he won't have confidence to be anyone's lawyer anymore. 

3 hours ago, cenching said:

It seems like after the break up, KJR hits rock bottom and loses his confidence as a lawyer...He is pouring his heart out to his accidental housemate and I hope the housemate will become a bridge l between them just like before....

to know all of these bitter things we will go through next week, we are all like:

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, guin89 said:

In addition, I’ve heard people calling JR being a liar since he promised JS that he would be fighting by her side.

lol if you're referring to my legally blonde gif.  It was just me venting out my frustrations.  I love JR and yeah I get why he did it.  But it doesn't mean I approve of it :bawling: It's such a typical drama move and it bores me.  I rather have a plot twist and them trying hard to figure out ways to solve the fan issues/JR talking to JS about it and his feelings about it rather than pull the "noble idiot" move (I think that's what people called it in this thread??? Correct me if I'm wrong) and saying let's break up.

13 hours ago, bairama said:

Is it a sin despite with our otp hardships in epi 12, I laugh a lot with yall reaction to it (all those memes and gifs):joy::joy:

BAHAHAHA I'm glad you enjoy my gifs and memes.  Most of the time I post them for the luls  :joy:

8 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

or you probably prefer this 

LORD HAVE MERCY. Y'all gotta warn a girl before that gif under spoiler LOL.

7yMClGM.gif

8 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

its so funny i cant :joy:

BAHAHAHA OMG. Literally JR's face was me and my friend when we rode the zipper at a carnival. LOOOOOOOOOOL. Screaming our heads off and at one point- we were just dead like JR.

A15DA42A-EC64-475A-A4FC-3BBD02BFE471.gif

There was once a guy called Kwon Jung-Rok who fell in love ,with Oh Jin-sim ...Their chemistry , Fiery passion

and undeniable beautiful looks caused people around the world to fall in love with them ... we went from relatively normal people , to crazy squeezing 

Fangirls who like to stalk them 

webcams .

As mush as Kwon Jung Rok and Oh Jin Sim fought , cried ,argued get angry  and tried to stay apart  .. It just  didn’t work  .. 

They were  irrevocably drawn together  despite their different world  but with splash of extreme cuts  ,  kisses ,hugs ,

winking and lips balm and more kisses They finally took the world and evil stalker on  and they Won ...

Hopefully soon love will prevailed OVER EVERYTHING  

*Me & my rainbow bubbles  :mrgreen: 

Archived