Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

I think it is a bit weird when there is no hugs and hand-holding at the park, especially when they see fireworks together. Too romantic context to not take any romantic actions. However that patting at OYS’s couch, I kind of understand and not really have problems with PD about this gesture.

What she needs at that time is someone listens to her without judgment, a soul mate, a true friend to console and comfort her. Remember “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Back to Goblin, KS often brushed  JET’s hair instead of hugging her. It was lovely and it told us more than its simple looks.

Anyway, all above doesn’t mean I don’t want hug & kiss scenes. I need to confirm I absolutely love to see more hug and kiss scenes :kiss_wink:

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

What is PD-Nim trying to bring across??? When there’s NO hugging after JS told her sad story to JR??? The way he patted her shoulder looked REALLY AWKWARD!! I mean, they are already a COUPLE and they’ve already KISSED??? Why NO HUGS??? What’s this sudden aversion to skinship??? No kiss, it’s okay, as it’s very sad - but NO HUGS??? And at the Amusement park, on the rides - again NO HUGS and suddenly sitting a distance from each other?? 

Are they BREAKING up for good?? Is this the clue,??? :crazy: Then they’re going to reunite at the last 15 mins of the last episode???? 

JR is someone who thinks a lot before doing anything. She needs emotional support and he may think hugging her will give her wrong ideas like, "What is he doing when I am emotionally vulnerable?" (Of course, we know OYS won't think that but he is just being careful with her)

About amusement park rides, I guess he himself was so scared :cry: that a hug didn't come across his mind. 

P.S. it's ok JR I am scared of rides too. 

24 minutes ago, greezlybee said:

stay away from MY GIIIRRLL!! is it the right translation?! did he really say thaattt?? uwu. 

when JR came back to YS’s house i was like thank God he’s quick witted but then i also was like how is he going to come in to her house tho? well anything is possible in the drama world lol. 

tonight’s episode will be epic with the thrill and lawyer couple’s awkward romance but will bring us to tears with the potential break up :( sigh

I don't know a lot of korean, "nae yeoja" means "my woman". That's the right translation.

15 hours ago, Anh Nguyen Roff said:

I also sick of “I break up with you because I care for your wellbeing”. Silly plot. However at the end of the day, it is still a Kdrama so prepare for the worst but still hope for the best. If the writer makes them break up even for one episode I’ll be so disappointed. 

We was was worried KJR would be disappointed knowing OJS has secrets or even worse, split up with her. However the writer solved it way too smooth by letting KJR affirmed he’d like her no matter what, 100, 1000 secrets, he was fine. Let’s see how the episode tomorrow solve this problem.

P/S: I’m so glad I find this forum. Everyone is very constructive & informative. Last drama I saw was The last empress. I also joined a fan page on FB. Members were verbally attacked each other when they supported different leading roles. I had to quit after a couple of days since it was so stressful.

Can I say something about your personal experience on forums?

I think when you talk to a bunch of people at once, it's really important that you respect each other's opinions. Everyone is different so are there choices. Even if you disagree with someone it is easy to talk it out than verbally attacking each other. Sadly some people don't realise that. 

• Like 13

Last week, I had written that OYS would refuse to work in the drama because of LGJ and my prediction was correct. Then I had also imagined that the presence of the journalists in the ALWAYS building would be caused by LGJ's move. So now I believe that since KJR declared that OJS was his woman, our stalker was forced to change his tactics. He can no longer approach her, so just like in the past he will use her fame in order to isolate OYS. This time, he wants her to return to her job as actress because that way, OYS will become again "My goddess, our goddess, the universe's goddess". So here are my new predictions:

- The writer Lee asked to meet OYS in order to make a new job offer: the proposition is the bait. However, OYS might become reluctant because she realizes that LGJ could be behind it.

- Then her reluctance and the discovery of the manager that OYS has a boyfriend are the reasons for the CEO to intervene: He wants OYS to accept the offer, this is the chance of her come back.

- Therefore the manager is asked to talk KJR about the break up...

Now, the question is: when will this scene with the journalists happen? We have two possibilities: before the writer Lee made the new offer as LGJ wants to ensure that she can no longer work at the law firm... However, we see that KJR is still clueless for a while. Right now, I have the impression that the meeting of the journalists could be the cliffhanger where OYS decides to affront the journalists and make a statement which surprises everyone: either she is dating KJR or she is working there as she is thinking about changing her career. From my point of view, LGJ must be behind all the events again because he has realized if he can not have her, then this time her fame will be the reason why she can not have a boyfriend. Yet, the CEO and the manager don't realize that they are just playing in his hands.  

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

Jung rok' was so disappointed  during the amusement park date and fireworks gazing so I guess he didn't think he deserves to hug her kkk though I'd love the idea of Jin Shim giving him a hug for trying his best to make her happy...

I would like to think that JR's way too smart for him to think that it would be best or them to break up at this time that the stalker is back. It would be impossible to protect her from him if he goes away... Prove me right Lawyer Kwon!!!!

I think that they are both going to sleep at JR's house this time... It would be traumatic for JS to stay in her house knowing that the stalker was able to come in without her knowledge. 

Oh Jim shim's little hedgehog

pigBY06.jpg

a9ey3fX.jpg

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Last week, I had written that OYS would refuse to work in the drama because of LGJ and my prediction was correct. Then I had also imagined that the presence of the journalists in the ALWAYS building would be caused by LGJ's move. So now I believe that since KJR declared that OJS was his woman, our stalker was forced to change his tactics. He can no longer approach her, so just like in the past he will use her fame in order to isolate OYS. This time, he wants her to return to her job as actress because that way, OYS will become again "My goddess, our goddess, the universe's goddess". So here are my new predictions:

- The writer Lee asked to meet OYS in order to make a new job offer: the proposition is the bait. However, OYS might become reluctant because she realizes that LGJ could be behind it.

- Then her reluctance and the discovery of the manager that OYS has a boyfriend are the reasons for the CEO to intervene: He wants OYS to accept the offer, this is the chance of her come back.

- Therefore the manager is asked to talk KJR about the break up...

Now, the question is: when will this scene with the journalists happen? We have two possibilities: before the writer Lee made the new offer as LGJ wants to ensure that she can no longer work at the law firm... However, we see that KJR is still clueless for a while. Right now, I have the impression that the meeting of the journalists could be the cliffhanger where OYS decides to affront the journalists and make a statement which surprises everyone: either she is dating KJR or she is working there as she is thinking about changing her career. From my point of view, LGJ must be behind all the events again because he has realized if he can not have her, then this time her fame will be the reason why she can not have a boyfriend. Yet, the CEO and the manager don't realize that they are just playing in his hands.  

I think her coat from her meeting with the producer (?) was the same as the one she's wearing when she went to Always Firm with reporters swarming the Always Law Firm staff ... I might be mistaken though 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

I think its best and most romantic thing JS Will do is to come forward and declare her love to JR. he is not just my lawyer but my boyfriend!! That will be beautiful.. i hope this will happened 

Edited by Mydzblue0421
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

Between in ep 11 there was a line, "I'll make you happier than anyone, this is my promise" was this shown in yesterday's episode. I haven't watched the epi yet. 

Yep!! He said some amazing things here

Which is why I don’t think JR would agree to the manager’s request of breaking up with her ..if it happens it will be JS who wants it. Honestly , writer pls don’t go there . Drama has been very good so far in avoiding the cliche plots . 

gotta love him more & more :blush:   He really is the most surprising character is this drama for me 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

but but but.... if they break up, writernim, it will contradict everything KJR and OJS that have said thooo. didnt KJR say that he will stay by her side and they will fight tgt (or something like that? lol i have a short memory im sorry lmao) and he knows OJS needs him. didnt she say to KJR that this time she think she can do everything now because KJR is by her side (or something like that i meant when they were in the park)? so i dont think they will. it will ruin everything writernim, thats out of KJR character.. especially now that LGJ is back.

btw, cant wait to see bts of amusement park date :joy: im sure LDW enjoyed it more than KJR for sure hahahahah

thanks for live recaps, translations and gifs chingus.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

There are 2 possibilities for them to break up in the ground of noble idiocy:

1. KJR will initiates it because her agency convinced him that it will be best for OJS.

2. OJS will initiates it because The Eyelinerd Creep and his lawyer threaten her about KJR’s “5 years ago” thingy.

:triumph::skull::anguished:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

@triplem Yeah. The drama has been avoiding cliches perfectly. Besides no one wants breakup at this stage. LDW is so good delivering his dialogues, you can actually feel he is sincere.

51 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

but but but.... if they break up, writernim, it will contradict everything KJR and OJS that have said thooo. didnt KJR say that he will stay by her side and they will fight tgt (or something like that? lol i have a short memory im sorry lmao) and he knows OJS needs him. didnt she say to KJR that this time she think she can do everything now because KJR is by her side (or something like that i meant when they were in the park)? so i dont think they will. it will ruin everything writernim, thats out of KJR character.. especially now that LGJ is back.

btw, cant wait to see bts of amusement park date :joy: im sure LDW enjoyed it more than KJR for sure hahahahah

thanks for live recaps, translations and gifs chingus.

Exactly z she needs him the most right now. Both as a boyfriend and a lawyer.

38 minutes ago, cenching said:

There are 2 possibilities for them to break up in the ground of noble idiocy:

1. KJR will initiates it because her agency convinced him that it will be best for OJS.

2. OJS will initiates it because The Eyelinerd Creep and his lawyer threaten her about KJR’s “5 years ago” thingy.

:triumph::skull::anguished:

It will be a lot harder for OJS though. She is mentally shaken right now, another emotional trauma could take a toll on her health.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

18 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

He did say your problems are my problems in ep 9. You are not the only one even I am not getting what exactly SW is working on.

In the earlier episode, KSW was called back because he's strict in dealing with the bad guys.  He is supposed to find evidence to indict CEO Jung Ji Ho specifically in the embezzlement case.  However KSW was asked to halt from going on with his investigation about the embezzlement by the same person who asked him to go after JJH.

From KJR's client yesterday we know that the JJH is not a gambler thus there's something fishy about his case.  That's why KJR went to inform about it to KSW and now they seem to be able to see there is a connection between JJH and LGJ besides having the same Attorney defended them.

If KSW is being stopped from digging more about CEO JJH at the moment maybe both of them can pursue the same case by focusing on LGJ's movement (this is just my personal opinion).  Let's catch both of them.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

In the earlier episode, KSW was called back because he's strict in dealing with the bad guys.  He is supposed to find evidence to indict CEO Jung Ji Ho specifically in the embezzlement case.  However KSW was asked to halt from going on with his investigation about the embezzlement by the same person who asked him to go after JJH.

From KJR's client yesterday we know that the CEO is not a gambler thus there's something fishy about his case.  That's why KJR went to inform about it to KSW and now they seem to be able to see there is a connection between JJH and LGJ besides having the same Attorney defended them.

If KSW is being stopped from digging more about CEO JJH at the moment maybe both of them can pursue the same case by focusing on LGJ's movement (this is just my personal opinion).  Let's catch both of them.

Yep. I just watched the episode. LGJ and JJH have some connection between them. Like previously happened, stalker guy is so good at making other people scapegoats for him crimes. :angry:

I feel the same. If they want to take LGJ down then Lawyers and prosecutors need to work together.

• Like 8

@triplem Sometimes I like how my mind works, everyone worries about the possibility of a breakup :grimace:

Me while in work, just thinking what gonna happen between these two :joy:

FB7936E3-E50E-4716-87C4-91F8AC6F2F1E.gif

... Mr Smooth, Mr I am yours, Mr what you are waiting for :mrgreen:

Spoiler

PS : @Sarang21 & @Sejabin

What u think about Mr ukulele :tounge_xd: 

6518A682-72D1-47C8-9172-71CE83DEC328.gif

@Lawyerh you may need to book a dance lesson from him today, rather than the ukulele lessons :smirk:

@lu09 are u watching TYH :sweat_smile:

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

I like the hedgehog stuffed toy in ep11 so much! Such a cutie. Pretty sure fans will start asking around for it.

conversely, the demented stalker needs to be shackled and thrown into a mental ward. That crazy bugger....is actually a good actor. Hiaks!! 

But what JR uttered right at the end totally erased the disgust I felt not 2 seconds before. 

Oy, this drama is toying with me.

• Like 9

lols....okie their amusement park ride is honestly almost like seeing Goblin in the cinema again :D 

Stalkerman is really really sick....he need to get a doctor.....i guess seeing his temper is pretty normal since most stalkerman have that

so in the next episode we have stalkerman stay away.....

cant wait to see Mr Smooth going for Ms Dan :D 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Live-caps starting...

KJR in his car, got a call from SW. More info about Choi's involvement with Psycho Stalker in Macau. They agreed to talk more when they meet. Then he drove off. Back to last night's episode. KJR reached the gate and tried to call OJS's phone but no answer. He ran and ran towards her apartment.

Cut to police at the apartment complex, with KJR and SW walking out with the police. SW left together with the police van after asking about OJS condition. KJR went back to apartment. OJS still looking so shocked. He put his hands on hers and gave her words of comfort.

Morning, news report on Psycho Stalker arrest. Being watched by a concerned YR. And also by Oppa and CEO in the office. CEO is so happy, while Oppa cried in relief. They even hugged together. Oppa told CEO that OJS is still going to work, he got confused why...

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Everyone ready? I repeat, we better be ending in kisses and not a break up!! Gotta admit, this OST has me nervous but we'll see....

Begins with JR in his car after seeing JS in, and receiving a call from SW. They talk. He drives off. Sees stalker henchman. Quick races back. Tries calling JS but nothing. Now we see him superman run! Run run JR! He makes it and punches the jerkbag. Don't touch my woman!

Cut to police and SW there. Taking away scum in handcuffs. SW asks JR if he's ok. JR goes back inside and sits with JS. She still seems in shock. He takes her hand and reassures her.

Next morning, YR watching news about it. Her CEO and manager watching news about it. They are happy. They console each other. Silly. 

JS arrives at law firm next morning. Everyone comes to talk to her about what happened. They are all concerned for her. Guess no one knows JR saved her. She goes and sits down. JR was already there. He comes out and brings her print outs it looks like of internet comments. Seems he has highlighted all the positive comments and also showing her an article on his phone. Think he wrote comments on it? Not sure but he has made her happy.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2