Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

3 minutes ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

@fitzsimmons You are right.

The link isn't available in my country. Anyways thank you for sharing this with me.

If you’re talking about the BTS scenes weblink@fitzsimmons shared not being available in your country, here you go!

• Like 8
  • Love 6

New stills

OMG can't wait to watch this scene :D

uauGluj.jpg

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 11

22 minutes ago, lhynne said:

New stills

LOL! :lol: I am really looking forward to the comedy from this couple. 

Tons of things is going to be happening in the next couple episodes, as long as we get a little comedy from these two I am happy. :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

I have been wondering about the possible outcome of LGJ's visit in OYS's flat. LEt just say that KJR is able to stop the stalker and calls the police. However, later it is revealed that LGJ owns the flat and they can not prove that he was endangering OYS's life, even stalking her. He was just the flat owner visiting his property for sale...

• Like 9
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

New stills

OMG she actually look cool with the suit!!! but can someone adjust that fringe a lil? :D 

uauGluj.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have been wondering about the possible outcome of LGJ's visit in OYS's flat. LEt just say that KJR is able to stop the stalker and calls the police. However, later it is revealed that LGJ owns the flat and they can not prove that he was endangering OYS's life, even stalking her. He was just the flat owner visiting his property for sale...

But considering her fear of LGJ, you think she'll be able to live in a place which he owns & if that's the case he can come and go as he pleases. 

It is going to be hard to prove that he is stalking her. He is creepy.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

But considering her fear of LGJ, you think she'll be able to live in a place which he owns & if that's the case he can come and go as he pleases. 

It is going to be hard to prove that he is stalking her. He is creepy.

But if he used an alias as owner, OYS had no idea that he owned the place. She would have never lived there if she knew... I came to this idea because proving that LGJ is a stalker is going to be very difficult. Back then, he got away with it and I believe, with this visit it won't be that easy... it is going to be different from the first stalker case. 

• Like 10

If the stalker proven to be the owner of the place than it’s a very valid reason for OJS to transfers immediately to KJR’s home...For safety reason, because safety is everything...:ph34r:

So KJR’s current housemate can transfers to his ex’s home to helps rekindle their old flame. Killing 2 birds with one stone...B)

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

But if he used an alias as owner, OYS had no idea that he owned the place. She would have never lived there if she knew... I came to this idea because proving that LGJ is a stalker is going to be very difficult. Back then, he got away with it and I believe, with this visit it won't be that easy... it is going to be different from the first stalker case. 

That could happen. It sure is difficult, as he has money and power. It sure will be different and more intense. 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

If the stalker proven to be the owner of the place than it’s a very valid reason for OJS to transfers immediately to KJR’s home...For safety reason, because safety is everything...:ph34r:

So KJR’s current housemate can transfers to his ex’s home to helps rekindle their old flame. Killing 2 birds with one stone...B)

Right, safety is a must.

I don't mind if they decide to do it your way :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

7 hours ago, Shraddha Kamble said:

mimimaYou are amazing. Thank you for the bts :D They sure look great together 

The fan video is soo beautiful. :wub:

Lol I’ll do you one better! The English translation of the BTS came out!

• Love 9
  • Thanks 2

ONE MORE NIGHT AND DAY!! :sweatingbullets:

Btw, I just joined as a Daum Cafe member, but for the LIFE (or DEATH :crazy::triumph:) of me, I can’t seem to find the SURVEY page / link for the Blu-ray DVD, despite Google Chrome translating all the Hangul into mangled but kinda understandable English???!!!!! 

PLEASE HELP!! :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7

I posted this on the Shipper’s Thread, but as most of us (in the Shipper’s Thread) are kinda new fans, we may not have the answer. Anyone knows WHO LDW’s sister was talking about?? (LDW’s ex-GF) His sister  said she had a meal with her before and she was NOT a celebrity when LDW was dating her. This article was in 2014, so it can’t be Suzy. It can’t be Lee Da Hae also, right?? I am just VERY CURIOUS!! :rolleyes: https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/lee-dong-wooks-younger-sister-mentions-about-lee-053743185.html

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

That BTS clip! The word LOVE will be used later. Awwwww. I'm looking forward to the "I love you"s between JR/YS! Will be such an epic moment. I'm thinking it will happen maybe this week during this whole danger situation? 

So close to the new episode! I live in the US. So the time difference is quite big! I'll be sleeping when the new episode airs! 

Quick question, does anyone know how Dan/Choi were chose as the "couple of the week" for that new interview together? Did fans vote in a poll? I adore them of course....but with our favorite lead pairing JUST getting together and sharing AMAZING kisses, I just can't imagine them losing in a fan poll to Dan/Choi. Unless, it was just the production decision to have them as the "couple of the week"? 

• Like 10

This drama is sugar-filled to the brims. After few brief moments of slight angst aka the stalker they patch up our wounded feelings with more sweetness....Would they wrap up the stalker’s arch in the last few minute only??? Well, I am not complaining though....:glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I kept thinking that the stalker going to OJS's house is a dream sequence, and OJS got so scared KJR went to her home so she won't be alone.  I think it's too early for the stalker to make a big move such as stalking OJS in her own home. Me thinks the announcement of the investor would be the cliffhanger for this week. That's just me though... 

Woke up this morning and realized its Wednesday yikes!!!! Looking forward  to seeing my JS and JR tonight :wub:

Can't get enough of this couple, watched the first few episodes again last night before going to bed lol

0H9OnGK.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2