[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the spam lol. So it looks like JR will hit rock bottom next week? Looks like he is blamed for some case... It should be JS’ turn to be there when he needs the most and cheer him up... hope she’ll take the courage to be by his side, just like he was by her side when she needs most

Hnggg I think i will leave the subbed episode for when they get back together... I opened the link @Yongzura posted and my heart broke again when he said "Oh Yoon Seo ssi"....:bawling:

Sigh. But the good things are: 1) Park Su Myeong case.. i felt it was left hanging and I guess for this buildup... 2) Our flirty attorneys Choi and Dan get together...

2 minutes ago, attriste said:

Hnggg I think i will leave the subbed episode for when they get back together... I opened the link @Yongzura posted and my heart broke again when he said "Oh Yoon Seo ssi"....:bawling:

Sorry for making your heart broke again.  Maybe just for tonight... :bawling: ....  There are still a few more episodes for them to be together.

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Sacrifice myself for you!!! Oh cr4p!!! :angry: Go to Gehenna, PDNim!! :angry:

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I wonder do the writers think people just loveeee noble idiocy?

17 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols maybe i should skip this episode and wait for next week? :D 

Stop it, u make me laugh, I should be crying - the writer want that :mrgreen:

62ED257C-05BF-4DBC-BB65-00DA1521B593.gif

4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Sorry for making your heart broke again.  Maybe just for tonight... :bawling: ....  There are still a few more episodes for them to be together.

I almost expected their sad Goblin theme song to start... hahaha. SIGH.

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, for next week episode....Looks like something happens to the mentally challenging man who was jailed in KJR's case?? I hope somebody can helps explain....:tears:

I think park su myeong’s mom that has a disability  on ep 6 will seek justice for her son and then want to sue JR. 

Dunno but damn he will hit rock bottom because even he says “he is scared and something along his career as attorney” in the preview

hope @stroppyse could provide us with preview translation :bawling:

34 minutes ago, attriste said:

I almost expected their sad Goblin theme song to start... hahaha. SIGH.

The ending for this episode just reminded me of Sunny and the Grim Reaper. :tears::tears:

Let's keep hoping that things will turn out well.

I am banking on that she'll realize she doesn't want to act anymore and want to go back to school and study law, because that was originally what she wanted to do and her career just took her away from her studies. She's a bright girl, she'll eventually figure it out. He's just giving her space, so she can focus on her career after a long break.

Hard sub

YS: Let me borrow this jacket and a hat. Wearing this and covering my face with hat will do
JR: Ok
YS: Oh? Is it a lipstick?
JR: No. It's a lipbalm. My lips are usually dry so I have to apply this
YS: My lips is dry too
JR: Really? Then you can put this
(YS give him a kiss)
YS: Oh you right. Now that I have apply it (by your lips) it has become moist

Owner 1: Here you go
YS: Thank you. We'll eat it well
JR: It's delicious
YS: You right
(They are buying potatoes)
YS: We'll buy this
YS: Strawberry. Strawberry
YS: It smells really good
JR: It smells delicious
(They are looking for utensils) 
YS: Should we buy this?

JR: We've done a lot of shopping today
YS: We did get a lot of things, right? It's been a long time since I visit traditional market, I'm really happy.
JR: Then, shall we go home now?
YS: No. We haven't buy the ingredients for dinner
JR: We've eat some stir fried chicken, fish cake and eat this bread. What kind of food do you want to eat more?
YS: All of these are snacks, we have to rice. Ah, do you like chicken stew?
JR: Yes
YS: Alright, let's buy a chicken. Hello. Please give us one chicken. We are going to cook chicken stew
Owner 2: Okay. Wait. I think I have seen you before
YS: I don't think so
Owner 2: No, I'm sure I have seen you 
JR: Do you mean me? I have heard that I look alike an actor
Owner 2: I don't understand what you are talking about but I have seen her before. Ah, that's right. Last time you have bought a chicken from my shop on credit right?
YS: Absolutely not
Owner 2 : *calling for her friends* Come here now quickly. Look at that young woman, we have seen her before, haven't we?
Owner 3 : You are right. I think I have seen her 
JR: Here is you money for the chicken. Thank you and see you later

And... there was an advertising of YS for chicken lol

the kiss scene initiates by YS is very smooth. I really like how JR keeps shielding YS from public attention with his broad back. YS too naturally hides behind him. I love that gestures :wub:

Archived