Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Yet what I loved most was when KJR went one step further when realizing the man for what ever reasons was staring at OSY and was most likely causing her even more fear.  He showed us the best action scene and moment by showing us his love in action by quickly placing himself between them.  In protecting even her view.

:heart:

Mr Creepy just might, be in for a fight....

Fighting KJR!!!!

This was my favourite scene for the episode... Like you said it.... This simple action speaks volume of his love for OJS.... In this action, you can see all the qualities of KJR we have seen unfolding in front of us...his quiet confidence, his no nonsense demeanor, his sensitiveness, his protectiveness and love for OJS.... 

Thanks for the wonderful analysis of KJR! 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

Their first kiss on this scene is as sweet as the second one  right?  :wub:

iyQuaR3.gif

EixheTs.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 14

Let me sign up for ukulele class :lol::heart:

bLp4p5j.jpg

1w34hIh.gif

Can drama give me more of them... pls pls....:wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

x9gVqw.gif

GUYS. WHERE DO I START. I always think “ok no way can they top this episode. It’s the BEST one.” AND THEN THE NEXT ONE COMES OUT AND IM DYING.

csqHqm.gif

The first couple of minutes killed me especially with how hard JR was trying to make JS happy by doing all those cute office couple things. I DIED. The winking, the secret staircase meeting, the passing food dishes, the secret texting, the fake angry boss-secretary convos LOL. LORD SAVE MY SHIPPER SOUL BECAUSE I HAVE DIED AND ASCENDED TO HEAVEN. 

I especially cracked up at their inner thoughts freaking out over and during the house date bahahaha. At one point, I was kicking my feet in the air and lol-ing (I think it’s when JS was bouncing on the bed and JR turning off the lights LOL). And lord almighty was that JR kissing or was that LDW kissing BAHAHA. It was too hot ehehe (or maybe JR has a steep learning curve ehehe).

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY THEIR ROMANTIC EXPENSIVE DINNER DATE GAVE ME SO MANY FEELS? Like honestly, JS was spacing out cause she’s worrying about keeping secrets and then JS makes some excuse about not having enough steak. AND JR GIVES UP HALF OF HIS STEAK TO MAKE HIS GF HAPPY. Oh god. I think the domesticity and the thoughtfulness is what killed me?? Cause only a person who really loves you would give up half their food for you lmao.

I also just love the fact that she was the reason why JR and his dad finally got along better. ALSO protective JR is so rawr~ especially when his dad was talking smack about JS. JR literally jumped in to defend her *swoons* but I also love how it’s so important to JS that she makes a good impression to JRs dad (hello wedding bells anybody?? Hehehe). AND ITS SO LIKE JR TO DROP THE GIRLFRIEND BOMB LIKE THAT LOL. I was crackling when his dad and JS freaked out BAHAHAHA.

SHFJGJKGL THE KEY TO MY HEART NECKLACE. Sigh sigh JR and JS will give me a heart attack before we get to their wedding or maybe I’ll get chronic diabetes. Who knows hehe.

CAN I JUST SAY NOBODY ASKED FOR THIS NASTY STALKER GUY TO COME??? He can go back to USA for all I care. Give me more fluffy times with JR and JS. Also I agree. Protective JR stepping in front of stalker guy’s view of JS is a mood :smirk:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

ALSO. FOUR WORDS. THE COLOR MATCHING OUTFITS.

C5Md1Y.jpg

f1Jpxh.jpg

KEP0Jq.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

I'm loving this drama!! 

I think it's the underdog factor that makes me root so hard for our couple! They're so earnest, so open, so sweet, so excited about one another... I just want them to be happy! I didn't watch Goblin and probably never will, but since I know YIN & LDW from other dramas, I knew they would be great together. No ridiculous kissing scenes!!

When the drama started, the rest of the staff looked like props because they didn't say much, but I love how they all have backstories that are making us understand them, relate with them and root for them. I especially love the Ukelele couple. I really need Lawyer Dan to end up with Mr Ukelele. (OMG!! His Hair!!:kiss_wink:)) 

As we head into the final stretch, I want to see the troubles bringing them together and a happily ever after with a wedding and kids, so help me drama gods!!

EDIT: May I note how perfect our lawyer is??!!! He's cool but expressive and open, caring, CONSIDERATE!!, courageous,  straightforward. I'd fall for a man like this so easily!! No wonder uri actress is so dumbstruck by his spectacular speeches, like when he reveals something about his thoughts or tells his dad that she's his secretary but most importantly, his girlfriend.  

I also need men to start using the line of man makeup LDW endorses because his normally succulent lips are even more delicious!!!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

No wonder Atty Dan fell so hard for Atty Choi ... even his hands speaks volumes  lol

urJUoCu.gif

1 hour ago, mimima said:

ALSO. FOUR WORDS. THE COLOR MATCHING OUTFITS.

Noticed this too and was actually thinking if they have anything to do with  this... I also like the pink sweaters they used during their workshop though they were not on the same scene together kkk

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

The best part of drama watching is the comments in forums like this...:joy: It gives insight from different perspectives where the different perspectives give either stomach and cheek cramps from too much laughter or an AHA!! Eureka!! moments or extra wrinkles from too much frowning...:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

That heir is absolutely powerful. He hasn’t even spoken a full sentence since his first appearance but we are going to have a-kind-of-bed scene next episode. Read some articles in my first language, they call him OYS’s ex boyfriend which really annoys me. He has never been her boyfriend and surely never is. Thanks to the heir we are going to have lots more sweet moments between KJR and OYS. Finally I agree the peak moment of the last episode is when KJR hindrances the view like a shield, just spectacular xx

• Like 13

I have been thinking that LGJ could leak the info about OJS working at ALWAYS in order to separate the couple so that she has no other option to work for that drama. Then the writer tells OYS to meet the future investor as he requested it.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 8

Once OJS can no longer work for KJR, a new secretary will be hired. KJR will miss his secretary and I am sure he will compare her to his girlfriend. OYS is asked to meet the investor and she meets him at a restaurant. She gets scared, when she realizes the identity of the investor and leaves the place. OJS talks to KJR about it. I can imagine that KJR will ask her to return to his office and he will do anything to protect her. Sue the media for example and this will infuriate our stalker as he loses the means to control her if she leaves the Entertainment industry. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 4

im so late in watching this week >.> 

Watching ep 9 & 10 is full of emotion. As always, each episode makes my heart flutters and also brings lots of laughter for its comedic scenes. It was the first time I cried in watching this series (i actually shed a tear in the secretary/mother and daughter scene).

I feel bad for SW when he was asked to drop the case. I feel like he'll be in danger... Oh anyways im glad we finally we see more of him, otherwise it feels almost like lawyer Dan & Choi is the 2nd couple in this series instead of SW and YR lol

Wow JR is such a perfect boyfriend. From the way he always tries to make JS happy, and how he is so understanding that he would not worry whether there is a secret that JS keeps, to the way he's proudly presented his gf to his father..... Kyaaa i think JR deserves the award of the best boyfriend ~!! Agree?

And how intense is that final scene.... probably my fave scene when JR is covering her from being in his sight. Boyfriend is so ready to protect his gf lol

Im a bit scared of what the chaebol will do i think the next few eps we'll see that people around JS (incl. the law firm) will get hurt as well because of the chaebol T_T Oh nooo hang in there guys

PS. I like the kiss!. Like some people has mentioned, l also want Jin Shim to initiate the kiss next time :D

• Like 11
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)

I don't think I have to say this as there are soo many posts about this. But this drama has already touched my heart :wub: The concept, actors, music everything. It's such a sweet drama. 

Coming to the precap, I guess when JR was dropping her off he said, "Let's overcome this together" something along those lines. We saw media at the law firm, I guess it will happen in epi 11, because I read somewhere that comedian Lee Soo ji will appear in a cameo in epi 12 & the bts stills showed her at JS's desk, maybe she will take over as JR's secretary temporarily. 

I guess, JS wearing red dress is a flashback (as already predicted) maybe she is remembering the horrific incident or talking about it to someone. (JR/Oppa). In the Black studded blouse she looked shocked/dumbfounded maybe that's when she found out that he is the investor. And the last, with the white dress he broke into her house (like a thief -_-)

Everyone is talking about the possible bed scene but he is sleeping so far away from her :anguished:

Edited by Shraddha Kamble
  • Like 12

Lee Dong Wook has arranged small gym on set in his changing room since he has no time for real gym.

Kwon Jung Rok, You are superhero , just run still handsome and cool.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Has anyone posted about ep 11 text preview? 

If not , here it is..

진심이 닿다 11회
드디어 진심과 정록 앞에 모습을 드러낸 스토커 이강준! 진심은 끔찍했던 이강준의 스토킹 행적을 정록에게 털어놓고 함께 상처를 극복해보려 하지만 마음처럼 쉽지는 않다. 정록은 애써 괜찮은 척하는 진심을 위로하기 위해, 특별한 데이트 코스를 준비하고... 서로를 향한 마음이 굳건해지는 둘이지만, 질투심에 휩싸인 이강준은 진심의 주변 사람들을 압박해오기 시작하는데...

tried google translate,

And this is the translation..

Stalker Lee Gang-joon finally showed his true heart and soul before! I really want to overcome the horrible stigmatization of Lee Gang - joon to the ruling class and overcome the injuries, but it is not as easy as the mind. In order to comfort the sincerity of pretending to be good, the dictatorship prepares a special date course ... and the two are firmly settled toward each other, but the jealous Lee Gang-joon starts pushing the people around him ...

Overall , this time with google translate i can more or less understand the main context of ep 11...but perhaps @stroppyse could help us again to make everything clearer or if there’s something that is missed with the trans?

many thanks chingu! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

12 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

진심이 닿다 11회
드디어 진심과 정록 앞에 모습을 드러낸 스토커 이강준! 진심은 끔찍했던 이강준의 스토킹 행적을 정록에게 털어놓고 함께 상처를 극복해보려 하지만 마음처럼 쉽지는 않다. 정록은 애써 괜찮은 척하는 진심을 위로하기 위해, 특별한 데이트 코스를 준비하고... 서로를 향한 마음이 굳건해지는 둘이지만, 질투심에 휩싸인 이강준은 진심의 주변 사람들을 압박해오기 시작하는데...

Another translation of this text preview:

Touch Your Heart ep 11

Finally showing his face in front of Jin Shim and Jeong Rok, the stalker Lee Kang Joon! Even though Jin Shim, who had found Lee Kang Joon’s stalking so disgusting and scary, talks about it with Jeong Rok so that they can heal her wounds together, it’s not that easy. Jeong Rok, in order to comfort Jin Shim who is pretending to be okay, prepares a special date… Even though the two people have become close since they both have feelings for each other, the extremely jealous Lee Kang Joon starts to threaten the people around Jin Shim…

So, it sounds as if JR and JS get ever closer together as she reveals her fright of her stalker, and that stalker is making his move against JS again. Creepy stalker.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Another translation of this text preview:

. Jeong Rok, in order to comfort Jin Shim who is pretending to be okay, prepares a special date…

Omooo...

what kind of special date will JR prepare? 

The preview doesn’t give us any snippet about it right? Or is it the scene where JS holds JR hand and her manager sees that couple moment (and leading to his question “do you go out with that lawyer?”)

• Like 11

On 3/6/2019 at 11:03 PM, jeonghyang said:

What a Heartfelt Confession...

my favorite scene for this week ep:heart: 

thanks for the gif!

rhKITCl.gif 

It's all right. You don't have to tell me.
Even if you are keeping a secret,
I couldn't care less.
If you're doing so for your sake,
then I'm okay with it no matter what.
I like 
you.
I like you, 
Jin
 Sim.
I've thought about it, and I don't want a point deducted.

:heart:

gosh finally finished watching ep. 9&10. Right just after ep. 9 is out in my place the connection was cut because the communication tower of provider I use damaged after heavy rain:joy: I'm like dying fish waiting the time I can watch these:joy: and the wait is so worth it :love: 

about that creepy CEO.. It's getting the real drama, but I hope it can be cleared by the bff attorney-prosecutor team up that would be cool.. Please take care our sugar babies author-nim!

• Like 11
  • Love 3

The new song "Goodnight" is so beautiful. This series has AMAZING songs all around! 

Some good news! I've been watching TYH on Viki! And now, the show has a 9.8 rating from the audience! That's super high! That is the same as Descendants of the Sun! AND TYH was trending in the US on Viki! Fans are LOVING IT! 

D1QPcjZU8AAiHlx.jpg

I also love the fact that a simple PROMO for ep 11/12 has almost 300,000 views! Wow! Hopefully that translates to higher ratings in a few days!

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3